Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47754 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Zehner(f): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Which kain Rubbish be all dis one na! If some one is picking me up and dere is already some one at d front seat I automatically go to the back. Weather I am Gf or sister or wife or whateva title I hold. Kai dis ur Gf is really dumb *smh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by stpat1(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

Thanks jare. You too correct. I'm even beginning to imagine the kind of guy the op is.
A chick that is yet to become a wife that's is already acting sarcastic. Even if your younger sis is 15 yes old, its utterly disrespectful and disregarding for for her to demand such an assuming status.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Caseless2: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Na u cause d fight.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Apina(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.
d most stvpid idea ever

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by roldee(m): 2:41am On Sep 12, 2014
What am to say on this:
1.the sister is older and courtesy demands the gf gives the sister respect no matter what.
2.the sister sat there first before they picked his gf. Perhaps as her inlaw she should have respected your sis for that day and occasion,because she would eventually take that place permanently.
She not been married yet and not respectful and tryna be the boss is outta it. A big problem for your G.f buh tryna make amendments amongst them. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by BluePearls(m): 3:31am On Sep 12, 2014
My friend's girlfriend (now wife), will always give up the front sit for the boys or his folks anytime he picks us (without asking). I dnt knw why she does that, but I think it's a mature thing to do (she won our approval for that)
Just saying... if your girl is mature and not the domineering type, she would have let your sis remain in the front seat, knowing that it could be hers someday, uncontested.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Enasco1(m): 5:42am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: you are kidding me right? These ones were fighting for who sits where? I give up.
bross na story he con tell us!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Enasco1(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
sister 27 n gf 26 fightin over who shud occupy d front sit mean Y ur sista sat @ d front b4 u guys decided to pick ur gf, courtesy demand she maintain d back seat cos she cam last. Find out very well, there x more to dat fight, they move have issues b4
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Enasco1(m): 5:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Zehner: Which kain Rubbish be all dis one na! If some one is picking me up and dere is already some one at d front seat I automatically go to the back. Weather I am Gf or sister or wife or whateva title I hold. Kai dis ur Gf is really dumb *smh
na woman u b!! thumb up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2014
U arent in charge man. if u cant control ur gf now, u wont be able 2 handle her in marriage. she doesnt av manners @ all. wetin dey 4 front seat self. Naa hype jare

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:
ahahaha... woman wrapper things shey? I still love my life oo
grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Ivanspring(f): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Op God has just given you a sign you've been praying for in your relationship. For your gf to ask your sister to leave the front seat for her simply reveals that she's not respectful, not humble, she's arrogant, controlling and domineering. Its now left for you to look for the black sheep while there is still day light.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by kliq(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Godmother: Pls support your sister, for the main reason that she occupied that sit first. I think your girlfriend was rude demanding that someone comes down for her to sit. Which rightful place! If she wants a rightful place let her buy a car naa. Even if she was your wife, decorum demands that she just shows respect to whoever she met there.

1000 likes

cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 0955eb027(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.
Tru yarn... GGMUB
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Krak(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.

If your girlfriend can actually go as far as to threaten break up over this issue, then she does not deserve to be your girlfriend not to talk of your wife.

I would gladly call off that relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Vikky014(f): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?
dt ur girl frnd lack good manners,she ws wrong is she ur wife?even ur wife slf wunt do dat o,dt means she can even tell ur mum to leave d front sit for her?cos ur sis is ur second mum weda young or old

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Vikky014(f): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ur crazy sister is trying to control ur girl friend because she is older
She is ur sister not ur girlfriend
U need to check her now before she get out of control
haba his sister ws already occupyn d front sit nah?d girlfrnd is crazy nt d sister

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Vikky014(f): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Treasuredlove: @ op..wait o...ur little sister? she clda atlst respected u as her elder brother, no look girlfriend face and humbly sat at the back. These are the kind of small small sisters that come to your matrimonial home causing wahala, claiming "my brother's house" mtcheww. If she doesnt respect your girlfriend, atleast she should respect you
d sister is 27 ws in d front sit b4 meetn d gf who is 26 so wht are u saying?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by addictiv(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
op has no control over his lady.. all these could happen because he doesnt put his feet down to take and enforce his decisions esp pertaining to his relationship with this woman. I would just drive off with the sister and leave her standing there. Even married women would sit at the back if there was a family member who is older sitting in front.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by segend(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2014
cirmuell: agreed, but this is a car seat we are talking about. The whole thing stinks of immaturity joor.

height of immaturity.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Both.................IMHO grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by kunlesehan(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
makes alot of sense
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back
classic!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by damselabi(f): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Front sit...haba.Ur sis sat dia 1st y shud ur gf yell her to move.Even if she's ur wife already she obviously lacks respect.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by hensben(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.
bro dont marry that your so called girlfriend...i know why i talk/type so.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tutaboi(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Ur sis doesn't hav respect for u and ur geh
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by chismo007(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Na wa oo dah ur sister no geh marriage plans?@ dah age she dey drag front chair wif him broda babe instead of her to b sitting in her hubby's front ride.beta advice ur sis cos ur babe is fighting to become the future iyawo grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Ur girl friend has a problem,dragging front seat with your sister.Is this the kind of person u want to marry?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Titan5g: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Is she engaged to you?, is she your wife? have you done the necessary introduction ?
If your answer is No, then she got no fucking right to even ask your sis to get to the back seat.

Your sister is your blood, and your ****friend is not even a legit member by blood or by law
She is a manner less girl and will spell doom to you and your life

I am even having doubt about your being man enough to stand up to her and correct her
This is not a debatable topic, but common sense

My thought

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by ugoezeik(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2014
dat ur sis to me look lik pesin wey go stay for ur house see her menopause. she is dragging front seat wit ur gfrnd wen she suppose to fight n look for a boyfrnd dat has car nd by his grace tmrw marry her. gals sometimes wont stop to amaze me. wil she also drag d bed wit ur galffnd? just a quenchon

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2014
this topic is tired and overdone. we all know its the girlfrnd that deserves the front seat
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by fyneboi79(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
I can't imagine her gutsShe is just a gf for hells sake!!!You should actually break up with that girl undecided Ur sister is ur blood and until ‎u marry her that is if ‎u will she remains under.Get some balls man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / 10 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. (FULL GIST HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.