Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] (8673 Views)

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by crudedude(m): 1:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Stuck in between congratulating the OP or asking her what's the essence of this thread.

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Congrats op
Patience is real virtue

See the CRV and a great future u for miss now if u accepted that BMW.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Grooovy cool
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky:
Haba sometime ago I seek advice on nairaland
on my old friend, who is married with a kid.
who gave me a car gift.

I wouldnt waste even a wheelbarrow on you,u cant even speak good english,u'l look dumb in that SUV
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by pretydiva(f): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2014
I blieve u gal.jst saw ur profile pix,d background where u took dat shot,n d background of d car r both d same..so hapi 4 u..patience indeed is a virtue..once again congratulations
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Ivanspring(f): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Congrats op. Its pays to be patient and faithful. By the way, was your bf aware that your ex tried to buy your conscience with a car?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Epathra(f): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Looks like OP is more interested in the car than the marriage or ring. She only posted pix of the car and not even one pix of  ring on her fingers.

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Congrats dear pls I'd like to be in ur bridal train o
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Op congratulation if only most gals will be like this hope for plenty for marriage and a guy will see reason to buy such gifts like this to his babe
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Sunkyphil(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay: Congrats dear pls I'd like to be in ur bridal train o
grin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunkyphil: grin
Sunky u wan be d best man
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Sunkyphil(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
Sunky u wan be d best man
me ke abeg i no dey oooooo
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunkyphil: me ke abeg i no dey oooooo
Ok o, sha follow d OP s bf lead, to ur gf u hear am waiting to c ur thread next
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Sunkyphil(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
Ok o, sha follow d OP s bf lead, to ur gf u hear am waiting to c ur thread next
after u na,u suppose b d next grin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
chidyhels: Congrats op
Patience is real virtue

See the CRV and a great future u for miss now if u accepted that BMW.
i read the other thread and I can't stop laughing at the way people value material things... God knows that no matter the amount of money I make now and in the future, it won't make much meaning to me... I have clothes and shoes that I rarely wear but same shoes people would kill and flaunt for.

What is a car? If I get one tomorrow, I won't value it much like most people do or even a house...

I have a Canadian friend who's wealth is currently useless to me.

If she needed a car so bad, why don't she work for it, huh? It disgust me when humans behave like this.

It therefore means that if she wasn't dating boyfriend, she would have accepted the BMW for quench her greedy desires.

Well, this is Nigeria so, what do we expect? angry

4 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunkyphil: after u na,u suppose b d next grin
Na me wan propose to myself haba!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
rozzay:
Na me wan propose to myself haba!
u fit take d lead na,there is nothing special in it
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Sunkyphil: u fit take d lead na,there is nothing special in it
No be for my time. Anyway make we no derail I bliv my bf is reading nd he has taken note. So very soon I will post mine too

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by amiskurie(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2014
[s] Married to the "car"season "two."[/s]
Sorry!
Married to the "game"season "two."

Oh sorry once again!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Dreyl(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2014
It's obvious you value the car more than the relationship!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by idu1(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2014
fabiano09:

I wouldnt waste even a wheelbarrow on you,u cant even speak good english,u'l look dumb in that SUV
hehehehehehehe
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by avuekwe(f): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Congrats OP, for he truly loves you, he knows your worth and what better way to show it , i pray.that God blessed you both abundantly. Enjoy and remember to pray for other women so that God will provide for them just as he has provided for u. Congrats girl, Na ur time to shine like a diamond.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Farouksenior: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
when the car spoils,wat happens?... undecided

all d samE flex ur gift jare. na God send m grin grin cheesy
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Chaleeee: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Pikshure of you sitting in that car or adon........ cheesy
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
fabiano09:

an sure u will never see a wheel barrow to give your Wife who speak queens English
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
2sExy1: i read the other thread and I can't stop laughing at the way people value material things... God knows that no matter the amount of money I make now and in the future, it won't make much meaning to me... I have clothes and shoes that I rarely wear but same shoes people would kill and flaunt for.

What is a car? If I get one tomorrow, I won't value it much like most people do or even a house...

I have a Canadian friend who's wealth is currently useless to me.

If she needed a car so bad, why don't she work for it, huh? It disgust me when humans behave like this.

It therefore means that if she wasn't dating boyfriend, she would have accepted the BMW for quench her greedy desires.

Well, this is Nigeria so, what do we expect? angry
bro, chop knuckle, am sending you a ghana must go full of "likes".
U nailed it#. She wouldn't have been here in the first place asking if she should collect the car gift from her friend.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2014
urhoboman: bro, chop knuckle, am sending you a ghana must go full of "likes".
U nailed it#. She wouldn't have been here in the first place asking if she should collect the car gift from her friend.
is that your problem
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky:
an sure u will never see a wheel barrow to give your Wife who speak queens English

Lol e pain u abi
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky: is that your problem
No ma'm. Am only stating the obvious.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by valdes00(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2014
bogtrotter: Hmm. What can I say? Did you accept the proposal or what?
Bros, dnt tell me u were xpectin her to say NO... A typical naija girl wnt dare say no to a proposal dat comes wit a CRV jeep... Mbanu
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky: Patience the say is a virtue
but this one wasnt taken inside your car na cheesy or werent u able to snap from inside and decided to post a google pic?

2 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky: My boyfriend popped up the question today
Will u marry me?. with a CRV jeep. an I accept.

After my refusal to accept an old friend BMW car.

Thanks to nairalanders who advice me truthfully

An for those who criticise wrongly, I will simply tell u
to go an die
For those who ask for our picture, My fiancé happens to be a Nigerian Celebrity, an will want to keep this out of Media especially bloggers.
and then you came to paste it on nairaland...You are a very smart girl oh...olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit / Long Distance Relationships (pros & Cons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.