Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real (3664 Views)

Double trustee investment. info on them please. / Double Trustee Investment @ Ogba; Are They Worth It? / DOUBLE TRUSTEE INVESTMENT ( Are They REAL?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by tj1981(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
I got job invitation frm DOUBLE TRUSTEE INVESMENT ogba ikeja lagos,are they real
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by maxpayne3: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sounds like crap, I got same too but just deleted it. You could give it a shot, but be prepared for anything. :-
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by felix281(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2014
They are Real oooo,u guys should go for your interview...google them,to clear your doubts.
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
I always tell people never to follow up any interview messages with the motives of bein a scam. It mite be your way of joblessness in long run. Before yu come to a conclusion about any interview messages. Pls doe thorough research. Toh
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Peeps share ur ideas what u think about them if u attended thier interview todai..let's know what's up with D. Trustee
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by tj1981(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
I went there today but i could not see their office along retail market ogba ikeja.i got there around 10.35am due to traffic problem on my way from abeokuta.i called the d nos on the msg sent to me but was switched off.The information i got from an elderly man living in that street & keke napep drivers was that some people asked them of same company b4 10am,that there is nothing like double trustee investment along retail market,that the pple could be ritualist or 419.i wasted my money,energy and time on this fake company today.if u r invited,pls learn from this.
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by Saraha1(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry about that. The good lord will compensate you in a big way.
Remain positive.
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by hardeysola(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just came back from the interview, I got their message yesterday evening .. Although it looks real , but I can't really figure out what they do . Infact we were even much, . At the end they told me they will get back to me before this week runs out .
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by potoki: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank God u'r stil
tj1981: I went there today but i could not see their office along retail market ogba ikeja.i got there around 10.35am due to traffic problem on my way from abeokuta.i called the d nos on the msg sent to me but was switched off.The information i got from an elderly man living in that street & keke napep drivers was that some people asked them of same company b4 10am,that there is nothing like double trustee investment along retail market,that the pple could be ritualist or 419.i wasted my money,energy and time on this fake company today.if u r invited,pls learn from this.
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by potoki: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thank God u'r still alive,wat abt if u meet dem n it turns 2 another story.
tj1981: I went there today but i could not see their office along retail market ogba ikeja.i got there around 10.35am due to traffic problem on my way from abeokuta.i called the d nos on the msg sent to me but was switched off.The information i got from an elderly man living in that street & keke napep drivers was that some people asked them of same company b4 10am,that there is nothing like double trustee investment along retail market,that the pple could be ritualist or 419.i wasted my money,energy and time on this fake company today.if u r invited,pls learn from this.
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by mishappiness: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls I got an invitation from double trustee, pls can anyone tell if dey are real or scammers
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by olasun4u(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please o, those that went for the interview. Pls giv us feed back o
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by adeloveu: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2014
I got job invitation frm DOUBLE TRUSTEE INVESMENT 2 oct 2014 @ 1PM ogba ikeja lagos,are they real pls help. Out dis my number 07034484051
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by omodasola1987: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
I also got the same msg from double trustee for an interview on 07/10/14 by 1pm,pls are they real?
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by luckise(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
i have been there before,they are into gnld. after their job chat they ask people to register with money. even the muslim lady covering her face with hijab is even hash,she don't even have respect. so don't bother wasting ur money and time.
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by kolaitan(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
luckise:
i have been there before,they are into gnld. after their job chat they ask people to register with money. even the muslim lady covering her face with hijab is even hash,she don't even have respect. so don't bother wasting ur money and time.
Pls did u went for their second/Final stage of interview? Because, I went for first stage and I was invited for second stage but I did nt go cos I hav another interview else where. Is it during d second interview dat u discover ds? Pls let me know, cos I was feeling a hav missed a BIG opportunity
Re: I Got Job interview msg Frm Double Trustee Invesment Ogba Ikeja,are they real by nonye85: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
was there today. is useless and scam. they said they are into human resource capacity. but at the end i know they are mlm and profit sharing

(1) (Reply)

H / Ecobank 2017 Assessment Test At U.I On The 11th Of November 2017 / Vacancy At Guinness Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.