Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Anambra Varsity Gets New Name - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Varsity Gets New Name (37293 Views)

Enugu Varsity Gets New Vice Chancellor / Funaab Gets New Vc. / New Name Of Yabatech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by EmoBoy(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2014
biafranqueen: He did absolutely 0 zero did you read it well ZERO! Let us stop fooling ourselves I was not born at the time but lets just say I frequent Bianca's Palace in Enugu all my life and he does not care about Nnewi or any part of Igboland.
Before spewing insults tell me what he did for Igboland before, during and after?

Nne, its the same thing I've been asking.
Azikiwe built a university in his mother's village that has properly educated hundreds of thousands of igbos and a few other nigerians;
the legacies of Michael Okpara are still visible in igboland till today.
But apart apart from taking leading the Igbos to war, I don't see anything reasonable or worthy of accolade Ojukwu has done beyond that (Besides marrying a mammywater)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Octaves(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Maybe i shouldn't have called you ingrate for u only posted out of ignorance. Sorry 4 dat. But try and read about the war especially the build up to the war and educate yourself on what really happened and how those events affect the country today.
Thewhizzkid1:
Hmm..Okay oo..Maybe next tym I should be better informed b4 posting on NL..But I wonder what I did that u started calling me an ingrate...I only said what I knew and I didn't insult anybody...Gud 9t...
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Yustash001(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2014
ModusOperandi: See me see trouble o embarassed. I opened my Indomie, I di nor see spice shocked shocked. What will I do now cry cry
lolz...:Dadd salt and maggi
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
tonychristopher:

May Lord Punish You For Stating That..We Should Eliminate Memories Of What...I Have Started Telling My Six Year Old Girl The Bravery Of Igbo Solders AgainstNigeria ...

Before We Eliminate The History Of Our Dear Biafra You Have To Be Eliminated

My Dear Biafra Is In Our Consciousness So The Earlier You Have It In Mind The Better.

By The Way Why Do Nigeria Play Pharaoh ..Why Are Igbos Special That You Won't Let Them Go Home...

If Yoruba Or Hausa Says They Want To Leave Igbos Will Be Happy But They Don't Have The Balls To Do That....

Stop This Now Or
I'm not in any way against the Igbos oo..Please m sorry if I offended u..
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2014
tonychristopher:

this must be a yoruba man talking, they have a way of not talking for themselves, they love collaborting with others, please talk for yourself and dont collaborate others, who told you that Niger deltans are okay with Nigeria, who told you that igbos in Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Benue and Edo states are one with Nigeria and Enemies with Igbos, who even told you that Efiks Ibibios that have been our good neighbours for centuries and we have fought wars side by side with will leave Igbos and go for Nigeria that sold their birthright and Bakassi to cameroons..

Dude wake up pls

talk for yourself and stop collaborating or attachee others

Yes a proud Odua that is me. We stand nothing to lose even if the Nigerian state is balkanized. My point is that take Lagos for instance, there are over 5 million Igbos there. But for Yorubas in Igbo land, we arent up to 50,000. If your Biafran dream comes true, you think we stand to lose? Hell no. Your people will lose and we will have more space in our lands.

So please keep up with that Biafran consciousness. Put a large painting of Ojukwu in your house, your hero who stood by and watched children get kwarshiokor with hunger and only surrendered when the war was coming to his doorstep. The sooner we let go of this civil war strife and move forward for the greatness of our tribes and country, the better for us.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Octaves: Maybe i shouldn't have called you ingrate for u only posted out of ignorance. Sorry 4 dat. But try and read about the war especially the build up to the war and educate yourself on what really happened and how those events affect the country today.
Kk..
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Tex42: Abeg the name too long,and awkward as well. Ojukwu uni wld have been better. this coou just they sound like an organization wey specialize in herbs.
lmaooo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by AlPicapcI(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
gbaskiboy: Will this prevent the school from ASUU strike?

guess you know what it means to be immortalise cos your family or clan aint.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Chinom(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Ojukwu is my hero, but that name makes ESUT sound like Havard. It's a tongue twister.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Octaves(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
If they had renamed the school George Freeman University, some folks here would be elated without even knowing who the heck George Freeman is. Inferiority complex! Tufia!
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by DikSin(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
flinton: i fink it's a good move
Ojukwu deserves to immortalized
Yes! For been a timid cowardgrin
Sorry didn't mean to hurt yasad
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by jahlove4jah: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
My alma mata
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Octaves(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
A fool like you is better unreplied because oil soup has dissolved some portions of your brain.
kingthreat:

Yes a proud Odua that is me. We stand nothing to lose even if the Nigerian state is balkanized. My point is that take Lagos for instance, there are over 5 million Igbos there. But for Yorubas in Igbo land, we arent up to 50,000. If your Biafran dream comes true, you think we stand to lose? Hell no. Your people will lose and we will have more space in our lands.

So please keep up with that Biafran consciousness. Put a large painting of Ojukwu in your house, your hero who stood by and watched children get kwarshiokor with hunger and only surrendered when the war was coming to his doorstep. The sooner we let go of this civil war strife and move forward for the greatness of our tribes and country, the better for us.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
HonourablePomk: The old name was odd none of my business
MODIFIED
Wait a minute the new name is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.....We have lasu,aau,oou..what will this one be called COOU grin grin grin ...chai see name

It shall be called UniOjukwu.. Proudly Alumnus
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by saintandsinnerz: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: u dumb ass! Why the hell will seek for admission in such God forsaken secondary school?
I rep esut(faculty of law)

wow you mean eshoot of all schools? You are even proud to say you are a student of eshoot? Now i know you are beyond redemption really! c'mon that school is only about cultism nothing more. I wonder the kind of lawyer you will become tomorrow after passing through that shit hole. Eshoot is the worst university in Nigeria
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

wow you mean eshoot of all schools? You are even proud to say you are a student of eshoot? Now i know you are beyond redemption really! c'mon that school is only about cultism nothing more. I wonder the kind of lawyer you will become tomorrow after passing through that shit hole. Eshoot is the worst university in Nigeria
hehehehe......check the recent nigerian universities ranking,mumu! Ansu vs Esut is a no no no no!
What cultism? Ansu with little or no infastructure! Gosh!!!
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

bro,just an advice to you,if you are a student of 'COOU' please and please re-write jamb sharp sharp!if u are in ur 100level study hard,get a good CGPA and port to another uni sharp sharp! U guys are just doomed.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by saintandsinnerz: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
hehehehe......check the recent nigerian universities ranking,mumu! Ansu vs Esut is a no no no no!
What cultism? Ansu with little or no infastructure! Gosh!!!

Bro, I will tell you about Eshoot more than you can imagine. I repeat Eshoot is a cult ridden institution, full of demented students who murder their lecturers for failing to pass them. How many lecturers have been murdered in cold blood in Eshoot? Do you know? Why is it there are presence of Army men in your cult ridden campus in Agbani? In Eshoot anything goes- certificate forgery, high end sorting, cultism, raping etc. Bro, Ansu or Coou may not be the best university around, but I'm totally sure that Eshoot is not in any way better than them in any ramification. Will you swear to me that you are not a member of any the cult groups? Though i already know the answer.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by kingthreat(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Octaves: A fool like you is better unreplied because oil soup has dissolved some portions of your brain.

You made no point. You quickly went on to insult based on your weak sentiments. Anyone who is neutral will know who lacks sanity based on our comments.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Bro, I will tell you about Eshoot more than you can imagine. I repeat Eshoot is a cult ridden institution, full of demented students who murder their lecturers for failing to pass them. How many lecturers have been murdered in cold blood in Eshoot? Do you know? Why is it there are presence of Army men in your cult ridden campus in Agbani? In Eshoot anything goes- certificate forgery, high end sorting, cultism, raping etc. Bro, Ansu or Coou may not be the best university around, but I'm totally sure that Eshoot is not in any way better than them in any ramification. Will you swear to me that you are not a member of any the cult groups? Though i already know the answer.
Ansu should be compared with the likes of madonna,caritas,tansian uni and the rest not ESUT......
Bro, please check the nigerian universities ranking both recent and past and tell me if ansu has ever been ranked above ESUT!
Ansu is just a disgrace to anambra state even the university of the lastborn of igboland(Ebonyi) is ranked above ansu......come ESUT and both esut teaching hospital and agbani campus and you will regret being a student of the fucking 'COOU'! No federal job for its graduates even igbo states will discriminate its graduates! Pity your ass bro,
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by saintandsinnerz: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: bro,just an advice to you,if you are a student of 'COOU' please and please re-write jamb sharp sharp!if u are in ur 100level study hard,get a good CGPA and port to another uni sharp sharp! U guys are just doomed.

No I'm not from the school, but I'm from Anambra State and i have some lecturers friends there. But why are you so concerned and frayed up about the school? I checked your profile and it seems you have interest in the school. You have created threads about their post Ume and was even asking somebody in one of the threads the course he is applying for. IF you have not applied for admission there, i wonder why the vested interest in their post ume. LOl this maybe a case of a jilted girlfriend
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by ElekeNtioba: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2014
in as much as i have deep respect for Ojukwu....dis long-azz name is uncalled for.[size=20pt] EMEKA OJUKWU UNIVERSITY[/size] should suffice.
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

No I'm not from the school, but I'm from Anambra State and i have some lecturers friends there. But why are you so concerned frayed up about the school because i checked your profile and it seems you have interest in the school. You have created threads about their post Ume and was even asking somebody in one of the threads the course he is applying for. IF you have not applied for admission there, i wonder why the vested interest in their post ume. LOl this maybe a case of a jilted girlfriend
idiot! My friend wrote the secondary school post utme on the 7th of august and uptill this moment the local school is yet to release their result! One month+ and you call that a uni? And about the cultism u have been shouting......ansu student was shot dead by cultists recently,a final student in uli camp! Just check the newspaper-daily sun 2days ago
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

No I'm not from the school, but I'm from Anambra State and i have some lecturers friends there. But why are you so concerned and frayed up about the school? I checked your profile and it seems you have interest in the school. You have created threads about their post Ume and was even asking somebody in one of the threads the course he is applying for. IF you have not applied for admission there, i wonder why the vested interest in their post ume. LOl this maybe a case of a jilted girlfriend
when i visited the school(febuary) i was very disappointed,the igbariam campus is the worst no school gate,no planning,no infastructure at all! Damn! No single tarred road in the camp....i'm done,transfer or re-write jamb to save ur self from embarassment after graduation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by saintandsinnerz: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Ansu should be compared with the likes of madonna,caritas,tansian uni and the rest not ESUT......
Bro, please check the nigerian universities ranking both recent and past and tell me if ansu has ever been ranked above ESUT!
Ansu is just a disgrace to anambra state even the university of the lastborn of igboland(Ebonyi) is ranked above ansu......come ESUT and both esut teaching hospital and agbani campus and you will regret being a student of the fucking 'COOU'! No federal job for its graduates even igbo states will discriminate its graduates! Pity your ass bro,

Now you are talking like a product of Eshoot! What are you guys even learning over there? Gosh, that school should be closed down seriously! That school is full bad boys-kidnappers, cultist, rapers, assassins etc. Sometime ago, the VC was even kidnapped by the students. A heavy ransom was paid before he was released, though the students were later caught. But, again you ask yourself, was it the fault of the students? When all they know is how to be a rugged student and how to become a cultist. Look, young cultist from eshoot, i was born and bred in Enugu and have seen it all. Know Eshoot more than you do bro, so don't toe that line with me. Probably you may still be in 100 level and still in the euphoria of your new status as a fresh university student, but i tell when that wears down you will know you have made the worst choice of your life. Eshoot is a school that students know only about cultism and killing of their lecturers nothing more. The graduates of Eshoot is not regarded because people know what a school it is

1 Like

Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Now you are talking like a product of Eshoot! What are you guys even learning over there? Gosh, that school should be closed down seriously! That school is full bad boys-kidnappers, cultist, rapers, assassins etc. Sometime ago, the VC was even kidnapped by the students. A heavy ransom was paid before he was released, though the students were later caught. But, again you ask yourself, was it the fault of the students? When all they know is how to be a rugged student and how to become a cultist. Look, young cultist from eshoot, i was born and bred in Enugu and have seen it all. Know Eshoot more than you do bro, so don't toe that line with me. Probably you may still be in 100 level and still in the euphoria of your new status as a fresh university student, but i tell when that wears down you will know you have made the worst choice of your life. Eshoot is a school that students know only about cultism and killing of their lecturers nothing more. The graduates of Eshoot is not regarded because people know what a school it is
ok..dey go!
I rep ESUT
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by cheruv: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
shizzleStar: Welcome development.

However what happened to Dim? i would have prefered Odimegwu be removed and Dim added to read: Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu University ie DCOU undecided
that sounds not good either
check this out...

CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU UNIVERSITY(CHOU)

or in igbo
MAHADUM CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU (MACHO)
Anambra as the beacon of Igbo land should lead while the other Igbo states follow smiley
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by shizzleStar: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
cheruv:
that sounds not good either
check this out...

CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU UNIVERSITY(CHOU)

or in igbo
MAHADUM CHUKWUEMEKA OJUKWU (MACHO)
Anambra as the beacon of Igbo land should lead while the other Igbo states follow smiley
i agree @bolded
Mahadum gini.. abeg abeg cheesycheesy

@CHOU, sounds Chinese, more like chou kin Bo grin

Neither of this is good, ill rather stick to COOU cheesy
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Meister(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
ikes9: Will changing the name of the school
improve its infrastructure and facilities
#ForTheLoveOfBiafra

And what makes you think the school doesn't have adequate infrastructure
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tsew! Dem for make am maulag nah
Re: Anambra Varsity Gets New Name by toseen29: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good, a nice way to immortalise Ojukwu. Maybe some day Lagos State University (LASU) will be changed to Lateef Jakande University. Anything other than that should be rejected, Jakande saw to the implementation and successful kick off of that school. If the name change is carried out the Ojo campus can then be refer to as LAJUoooooo and Epe campus as LAJUeeeeeeeeee. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Poor Welfare state / What Is The Worst University Course To Study? / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.