Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (126529 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by luigiajah(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Do you know that with a Nigerian international passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA On ARRIVAL?

President Jonathan has officially launched and obtained the new 64- page e-passport. According to presidential spokesperson,Reubens Abati; “The new 64-page e-passport helps frequent travellers, it's gender friendly, forestalls identity theft, cheaper for the aged and low income earners, conforms with
international best practices.” “Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.

“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly for frequent travellers.Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigeria Passport.You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a Boarding visa.

Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a small fee.

See the Visa Free Countries Below

1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
( Visa free for 90 days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka( Electronic travel authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/44-countries-you-can-travel-to-from-nigeria-with-no-visa

24 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by TRADELYN: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Lemme ask my research team!
shocked shocked shocked
................. BiZ TimE  .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by sammoe(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
No wonder!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by darrysobby(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Interesting...

OP Please format the text in your post well and also include the source. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by hummerwise(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Engobi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
hummerwise: All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go
lol

16 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
All the Ebola countries are visa free. I prefer to stay I Naija and drink my garri n gnut than travel to these countries.

78 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
My country is 3x better than these countries! But we think the grass is greener on the other side but the grass is greener where you water it! 9ja 4 life

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
And who you think say go gree go Seria leone or Liberia? Even if na free air transport?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by coolest01(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Chai, no better Country among the list sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Rebuke: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Nice. Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar on my mind. Touring things. coolNice. Barbados, Cape Verde and Madagascar on my mind. Touring and play play things.

22 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by habiolah(m): 1:03am On Sep 12, 2014
Wake me up when better countries enter the list.

btw, op, can you kindly rearrange the write up? and like its been suggested, add the sauce. Nagode

7 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2014
The only great country among them is Mauritius. The most peaceful and beautiful country in Africa. The rest are thrash! Most of those island countries are ok anyway.

8 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Chickenstew: 1:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Barbados should be nice. I wonder how many Nigerians dey there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by stanogb(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2014
[size=13pt]WOW!!! So LIBERIA is VISA Free...

...Dusts traveling bag...[/size]

36 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Great idea @ 64-paged passport smiley

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Oboi grin i dey go get my own passport bfor e finish! Capeverd, mauritus, madagascar, barbados, sri lanka tinzzzz cool but make them put america or dubai na grin grin who go go liberia and sierreloen??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by promisechild(m): 4:55am On Sep 12, 2014
from fry pan to fire, God forbid bad thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Smartsyn(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Unless it's also with free Visa card from a reputable bank, i ain't going anywhere..

5 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by johnstar(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Liberia, free visa ke, no go area

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by angelTI(f): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Visa-free to Barbados for 6months and Fiji island for 4 months? Honeymoon/vacation things loading

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by jieta: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2014
moving from fry pan to fire, i prefer my country to all this countries

4 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2014
I can't find France and Italy on the list undecided

5 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by rattlesnake(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Not by force
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Really? Barbados too? OK then.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by emperorchedda(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Barbados is the only good country on this list. Nigeria can't ever give out something valuable for free

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2014
luigiajah: Do you know that with a Nigerian
international passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA On ARRIVAL? President Jonathan has officially launched and obtained the new 64- page e-passport. According to presidential spokesperson,Reubens Abati; “The new 64-page e-passport helps frequent travellers, it's gender friendly, forestalls identity
theft, cheaper for the aged and
low income earners, conforms with
international best practices.” “Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years
and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.
“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly
for frequent travellers.Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigeria Passport.You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a
visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a Boarding visa.
Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a smallfee.
See the Visa Free Countries Below
1. Bangladesh (Visa
on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa
free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic
( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso
( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on
arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa
free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa
on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island
( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire
( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on
arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa
free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa
free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa
free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on
arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa
free )
17. Guinea ( Visa
free )
18. Guinea Bissau
( Visa free for 90
days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free
for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on
arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on
arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa
free )
23. Madagascar
( Visa on arrival for
90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa
on arrival for 30
days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa
on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa
free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa
free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique
( Visa on arrival for
days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on
arrival )
31. Niger republic
( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on
arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on
arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa
free )
35. Seychelles (Visa
on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone
( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa
on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka
( Electronic travel
authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa
on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste
( Visa on arrival for
30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa
free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on
arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on
arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa
free for 30 days )
SOURCE:http://skyreloadz.tk

I just knew the kinda countries I will see on that list

5 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Did I see Georgia there?? shocked

Modified

Ok no be the Georgia I been dey think

4 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by CoCoLav(f): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Barbados? Fiji Islands?

Honeymoon things!

3 Likes

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Dreyl(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2014
What of Uk and USA?nawa o

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.