Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. (126537 Views)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! / Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by suzanntui(f): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Engobi: lol
am telling you hahahahha na only African countries na smh
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Rose111: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Wot of America? Nnaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by mortaryorsat: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2014
luigiajah: Do you know that with a Nigerian international passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA FREE or VISA On ARRIVAL?

President Jonathan has officially launched and obtained the new 64- page e-passport. According to presidential spokesperson,Reubens Abati; “The new 64-page e-passport helps frequent travellers, it's gender friendly, forestalls identity theft, cheaper for the aged and low income earners, conforms with
international best practices.” “Cost of new e-passport for below 18yrs and 60 years and above is N8,750;change of name as a result of marriage or divorce is also N8,750.

“The existing e-passport is 32pp; new one is 64pp but it is strictly for frequent travellers.Please note, it does not invalidate the 32 pp” Nigeria Passport.You also have to be aware that there’s a stipulated length of time for which you can stay in these countries without a visa, when this period elapses, you’ll be required to obtain a Boarding visa.

Some countries listed here would grant you visa upon arrival for a small fee.

See the Visa Free Countries Below

1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau
( Visa free for 90 days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30
days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka( Electronic travel authorisation )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/44-countries-you-can-travel-to-from-nigeria-with-no-visa

let me aware wen better country is on d list,no European nor Asian continent,he betta make I stay 4 naija.

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2014
hummerwise: All dis countries?
hmmmmmm
Even tho dem dash me d ticket i no dey go
Hahahaha oboi ya head dey dia!

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2014
juliuswizy: And who you think say go gree go Seria leone or Liberia? Even if na free air transport?
Lmao!
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Wisdytech(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2014
spikerose:
third world countries thou!
Imagine me in Kosovo
kin lo she kini?

So will you come to my Village? Its free ooo NO VISA
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: like 20k should be enough to go to those places now,visa free
Are You Sure Abt That?
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2014
JideTheBlogger: Nice but are they EBOLA free?
Hahahahahahaha
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Chickenstew: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
sexfiend: so you think once you arrive in barbados you get a free house and you just laze on the beach on that picture all day with beautiful chimes and bird chirps ?
You forgot my beautiful brown damsel beside me oh. I can see it before me right now as I close my eyes.
*Takes a deep breath of fresh ocean air*
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by vega84(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chei wetin I wan go do fr those Nigerian like countries ? Apart frm babados or maybe gorgeia mstchewwww! #vegayarns#
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by ifyn4real: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reunion Island, Las palmas, St Lucia, Christmas Island, tenerrie should be on that List #jes sayin cool
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Herrmes: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
The only place worth visiting there is Seychelles
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by BioGreen: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
nwobiebuka: My country is 3x better than these countries! But we think the grass is greener on the other side but the grass is greener where you water it! 9ja 4 life

..dont know y naija peeps always have this "escapee" metality any time traveling is mention; people travel for vacation, for tourism, etc and not necessarily for hussling/greener pasture

1 Like

Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by lacreamieboie(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
off to Fiji Islands... as USA still dey do me shakara!
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Tonylyte(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
The time spent on reading this news is more precious to me than this offers. Wtf? Has it gotten to this? Hw did we get here?
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by FILUX(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
I guess with 10,000 to 100,000 naira, they are million's in those countries.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by FILUX(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
I guess with 10,000 to 100,000 naira, they are million's in those countries.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Raypawer(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
nwobiebuka: My country is 3x better than these countries! But we think the grass is greener on the other side but the grass is greener where you water it! 9ja 4 life
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Dawinlove(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
visa free in ebola country.lwkmd
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Jellyfishdude: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dreyl: What of Uk and USA?nawa o

O boi u be thief o, who go give US and Uk free even in dreamland. Try again in 3099 abeg. Lol
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by 360command: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pavore9: Despite visa is on arrival in Kenya, a lot of bobos here in Kenya are living with expired visas!
why so? Going to Kenya, is it truly visa on arrival? I have heard people say so. But can you truly confirm this. If so, how can one extend his visa in kenya. Just helping out a guy who wanted information about kenya.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
only if u pay me to go to Liberia dat I will go there for now. do fast ooo cos I fit change my mind any time soon.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by 360command: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
To those who stated that other countries listed there are messed up,sometimes you need to put yourself in the other side and I bet you would equally say that 'nigeria is messed up'. Sometimes,going through those places(countries) can be an open door for other countries to migrate to. Example: There are people who have been denied visa to Nigeria,but this same people get visa to a West african country and travel to Nigeria through ECOWAS road in other for them to get a visa and I tell you, they give white men visa to enter through out border post.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Seyitosino(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Birds of a feather they say flock together. Iraq and Afghanistan suppose dey d list nah.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Tessy10: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
promisechild: from fry pan to fire, God forbid bad thing
very funny
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Dreyl(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jellyfishdude:

O boi u be thief o, who go give US and Uk free even in dreamland. Try again in 3099 abeg. Lol
na you sabi sha gringrin
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Bigsteveg(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
stanogb: [size=13pt]WOW!!! So LIBERIA is VISA Free...

...Dusts traveling bag...[/size]
Pls don't bother coming back, we have enough of Patrick Sawyer's problem already.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by MrDoGood(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
no beta country self.

even people 4 doz country wan enta 9ja by all means.

na dis one goodlucklack see do
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by Pavore9: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
@360command, you can extend the kenyan visa after 90days for N4K but after 180 days of stay u are expected to exit kenya but some know how to beat it.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by mickyarams: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Only Barbados and Cape verde island is worth visiting from that list.
Re: 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Visa free 2 poor countries is like moving frm fryin pan into fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.