Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Heartless Motherland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartless Motherland (635 Views)

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) / Why Are Some Men Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Motherland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Your mum uses nokia torchlight the screen has broken also with rubberband battery While your girlfriend uses BB porshe
all from your account, N u dey sing SWEET MOTHER I NO GO 4GeT UUU
Re: Heartless Motherland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol....for the suffer wey u suffer for me ye ye!!
Re: Heartless Motherland by oyihou: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wayne Dyer- You Can't Give What You Don't
Have .

op, how are you sure it's not the girls relative that bought it for her. I have seen Families where they share money and give to there bloodline money yearly, how about if the girl is from that kind of family and she stick with the guy and refuse to expose his broke ass.

some men love to boast they have money meanwhile they don't have or might be living on borrowed money. smh.

Assumption is the mother of frustration.
Re: Heartless Motherland by egopersonified(f): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Op pls tell them, the most painful one is when you see a guy save for months to buy a car for his gf mean while the chairs in his mother's sitting room are older than him.
Re: Heartless Motherland by oyihou: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lord.
This is my prayer
THAT I WILL NEVER BE A HEAVY BURDEN ON MY CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN BECAUSE MY PARENTS AND GRAND PARENT ARE NOT A BURDEN ON ME.

AT THE AGE OF MY PARENT AND GRAND PARENT THEIR SOURCE OF INCOME IS STILL TAKING CARE OF THEM.

GOD I WILL NEVER PUT MY CHILD UNDER PRESSURE TO GIVE ME MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE BECAUSE NON OF MY PARENTS DID THAT TO ME.

THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Heartless Motherland by EfemenaXY: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
egopersonified: Op pls tell them, the most painful one is when you see a guy save for months to buy a car for his gf mean while the chairs in his mother's sitting room are older than him.

Seriously?

Lol! You are bad sha. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Testing Testing / To God Be The Glory Its 9 Years Today That I Almost Lost My Life........ / It Is Necessary To Stalk Your Kids On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.