Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria (1534 Views)

Should I Relocate?is Living Abroad Or In Abuja That Lucrative? / Mba Abroad Or Stick With Current Banking Job? / Should I Go For Msc Abroad Or Stay With My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by malvingay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please house I need your advise badly, I recently got a US tourist visa for 2 years. I have a job already in Nija, but dnt have job satisfaction on the job, The pay is good sha but am nt happy doin the job. My promblem now is, Do I resign my appiontment and go over there to start a new life? Or the I just manage with the job until God answers my prayers and give me a better job?

Please ur advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvingay: Please house I need your advise badly, I recently got a US tourist visa for 2 years. I have a job already in Nija, but dnt have job satisfaction on the job, The pay is good sha but am nt happy doin the job. My promblem now is, Do I resign my appiontment and go over there to start a new life? Or the I just manage with the job until God answers my prayers and give me a better job?

I dnt think is necessary for u to resign ur job in Nigeria, i suggest u go there as a tourist like u plan and when u get there and monitor d whole situation of things there, U can then decide on what best for u

3 Likes

Re: Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvingay: Please house I need your advise badly, I recently got a US tourist visa for 2 years. I have a job already in Nija, but dnt have job satisfaction on the job, The pay is good sha but am nt happy doin the job. My promblem now is, Do I resign my appiontment and go over there to start a new life? Or the I just manage with the job until God answers my prayers and give me a better job?

Do you know that there is at least two US Visa Officers on Nairaland? What you are suggesting is a crime.

If I were you, I would go and use the visa for the intent that it was asked and issued for. Use the opportunity to shine your eyes over there to see things and maybe bring back a business opportunity.

Stay at your job, start a business.

Personally I think Nigeria offers a better environment for you base don your story.

So stop thinking of abusing your visa as you'll only make it harder for the people coming after you.

"Ti ebati meja, ema da odo ru".
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
sunnydayasaba:
I dnt think is necessary for u to resign ur job in Nigeria, i suggest u go there as a tourist like u plan and when u get there and monitor d whole situation of things there, U can then decide on what best for u
corroborated !!
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by Raiders: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2014
why do you want to go suffer in America when you already have a job in Nigeria? Don't you know the unemployment rate in America is 9%. unless you have a really special skills that America needs, don't quit your job
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by Truth234(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
If you have a job that pay you enough to sponsor yourself on a vacation to USA and you could secured B1 visa. Bro believe me you are better off in Nigeria but go there and see things for yourself.

Because I was there, mind you some people there will want to convince you to stay, please do your feasibility study well o. Am talking from experience.
Re: Travelling Abroad Or Staying In Nigeria by malvingay(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks guys, already had all u guys said in mind, jus dat it was mi Uncle that wants me to come ova nd stay wif him. Advise taken, il jus go der on ma annual leave an come bk.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Kuchidna / Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up / Any Info On Unilag's Mba Entrance Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.