Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Obama:dreams Of My Fathers Vs The Audicity Of Hope - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obama:dreams Of My Fathers Vs The Audicity Of Hope (1693 Views)

Fulfilled Dreams / ... / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama:dreams Of My Fathers Vs The Audicity Of Hope by SeanT21(f): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
Please, Which one is better?

I want to Buy Dreams Of My father but I want to make sure its the right one.

Have anyone read it?
Re: Obama:dreams Of My Fathers Vs The Audicity Of Hope by pearl2(m): 2:32am On Nov 11, 2008
I have read the 2. 'DREAMS' is more detailed interesting narrative from childhood and it covered most of his life till he was 30. 'Audacity' on the other hand is his 'matured' view on a wide range of political issues of the day; faith, religion, race, constitution, economics etc, with some anecdotes to illustrate this. You would know him better, if you start with 'Dreams' and then graduate to 'Audacity'. Both books are very interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Haiku / Adebimpe- The Facebook Girl (part 1) / The Scheduled Date For WAEC 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.