Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Attaining Success Is Not About Getting There, But Staying Put. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attaining Success Is Not About Getting There, But Staying Put. (438 Views)

If You Have The Following Then Your Success Is Guaranteed / Crediting God Alone For Your Success Is Wrong / Attaining Appreciable Broiler Market Size Within 6-7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attaining Success Is Not About Getting There, But Staying Put. by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2014
I have missed it so many times, in fact I am yet to realize why I put my hands to something I so much believe in and before it gets to maturity, I find myself losing my first love and dream for such a project.

This has been a continuous re occurrence in my Internet Marketing business and that’s why my name is yet to be known like the big names.
In the year 2013, I made two serious decisions;

1. That I was never going to stop those peculiar trades that make me come alive.
2. That I was never going to start up businesses that I would not see to the end.

I know you must have looked within you, only to find that your problems are similar to mine and you have been searching for solutions on how to come out of the bondage of being able to finish what you've started, (Inability to finish strong). I am here to help, what challenges are you facing right now?
Re: Attaining Success Is Not About Getting There, But Staying Put. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
If you can't stay put and stay in through thick and thin, no one will patronize you.
Re: Attaining Success Is Not About Getting There, But Staying Put. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Is anyone on board? About to resurrect this class.

(1) (Reply)

Web & Social Media Sponsorship And Partnership. / Ecommerce Partnership Offer / Small And Medium Businesses Books And PRACTICAL TRAINING SEPT/OCT.2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.