Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like (39866 Views)

WINDOWS 8 SUCCESSOR: Windows 10 Unveiled Instead Of Windows 9. / Microsoft Skips Windows 9, Jumps Straight To Windows 10 (pix) / Windows 9 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like by Fulaman198(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
With the video I just linked, I think I may just join the Windows ecosystem and give up entirely on Android. I have been an avid Android user and I love Android, but it seems that being a part of two ecosystems is kind of annoying. Maybe I'll give Internet Explorer another chance if I get a Windows phone. The one real reason why I use the Chrome browser right now is because of synced tabbing across devices.
Re: Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like by emmatok(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
MostIncredibleDFirst: Its a lie. You goofed! They have just released windows 10 which is similar to windows 8. All you old-school guys should learn to adapt to change or die trying! http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2014/09/30/microsoft-announces-windows-10/

My friend stop your unnecessary talk.

Win-10 is more of Win-7 with Win-8 Tiles

As a result, Microsoft wants businesses to think of Windows 10 as a merging of Windows 7 and Windows 8.
http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2014/09/30/microsoft-announces-windows-10/

Nobody including invited Journalist predicted that Win-TH will be Win-10.
And all the features of the so called Win9 is what we are seeing in Win-10.

But the fact remains that Win-8 is a failure and enterprise users are not buying it.
Re: Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like by emmatok(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like by Ajibam: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
emmatok: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

Windows10 download
That's a review!
It is not yet released, unveiling is different from releasing, it is going to be released after build 2015 which is in April!
Re: Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like by emmatok(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ajibam:
That's a review!
It is not yet released, unveiling is different from releasing, it is going to be released after build 2015 which is in April!

Its the preview, you can download and install .
For testing purpose only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard / Over 100 Computer Keyboard Shortcuts!!! / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.