Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos (8606 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / See Photos Of A Frog Pictured In U.S Dancing Shakiti Bobo By Olamide, Badoo / Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Lashbeat(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Its a recent trend for fashion lovers and celebrities to take risks while trying to be fashionable and wearing of Army camouflage uniforms hasn’t been left out of the fashion risk-taking.

As a matter of fact,80% of Nigerian male artists have at one time or the other been seen wearing Camo in their videos or in public.

Like they say,everyday for the thief one day for the owner. This is the case as Wizkid,one of Nigeria’s foremost artist,was publicly embarrassed in the street of Surulere by men of the Nigerian Army.

Its popular known that Wizkid fancies hanging out in Shitta his childhood street in surulere and he has as a matter of fact,contributed to the popularity of this street but his fame in the street,couldn’t stop soldiers from stripping wizkid of his Camo short and telling him to do frogjump as he disappears.

According to onlookers,Wizkid was stopped and questioned,of which he initially tried talking his way through but after one of the soldiers stamped his palm ferociously on wizkid’s face,it became a situation of weeping&pleading,Meanwhile,Wizkid’s entourage had run for their lives,knowing of the recent violence caused by Soldiers in the city of Lagos.

“The soldiers tell Wizkid make him comot the camo and tell am make him do frogjump run comot” said an. 22CB629A add me up @lashbeat

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by ramdris(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2014
That's the one thing our military personnel are good @. Molestation of civilians.

5 Likes

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2014
No body is above the law, can't he put on something else rather than the military camo?

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by adebayoggt(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2014
picture or adonbilifit...
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Lashbeat(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2014
adebayoggt: picture or adonbilifit...
...adonbilifit....
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by parrotibaba(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2014
old story ,fake news...

@op

5 Likes

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
good for him
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pinshure of wizkid doing frog jump or I don't believe it angry angry angry
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by oyatmicah(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
pinshures of d frog jump or i dontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Lashbeat(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
oyatmicah: pinshures of d frog jump or i dontbelieveit
lie why....would try get d pic in confirmation...

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Cleffwizzy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerian army r 2 gud at dat....y havnt dey trace boko men hu use army uniform as dia ejab...only to hangout lukin 4 u dey wil find fault on
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Service men lay down their lives wearing that camoflauge so don't disrespect by disrespectingly wearing it
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by kennz(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
ramdris: That's the one thing our military personnel are good @. Molestation of civilians.

Snce d military av dia wrld.why lk f trouble
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by oyatmicah(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lashbeat: lie why....would try get d pic in confirmation...
u for get d pinshures b4 posting. bt anyway i still smel lies sha
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by MisterLongman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lashbeat: ...adonbilifit....
Nigerian Engrishgringrin....... The story is fake
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
kennz:

Snce d military av dia wrld.why lk f trouble

Sigh.

They don't have their world. They are public servants, we employ them to do a task just like a librarian.

You guys need to stop putting every entity on a pedestal.
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme: Service men lay down their lives wearing that camoflauge so don't disrespect by disrespectingly wearing it

The uniform doesn't make the person.
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 4:23am On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

The uniform doesn't make the person.

How do you tell a civillian from a military person?

Be smart for a change
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

How do you tell a civillian from a military person?

Be smart for a change

Dindinrin, before you start mouthing off get your brain in gear.

You don't know me, my experience, what/who I am, etc

I'll be very careful if I were you.

The uniform doesn't make the person. Nigerian Army that haven't seen any real war nor have any other experience other than harassing citizens.

PS: The real hardened warrior don't have a chip on their shoulder and call people civilians.
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 4:43am On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

Dindinrin, before you start mouthing off get your brain in gear.

You don't know me, my experience, what/who I am, etc

I'll be very careful if I were you.

The uniform doesn't make the person. Nigerian Army that haven't seen any real war nor have any other experience other than harassing citizens.

PS: The real hardened warrior don't have a chip on their shoulder and call people civilians.

Oponu, hope your prozac aint over reacting

I asked a simple question. Nobody wants to know who you are.

What has warrior got to do with the question at hand. We aint in the dark ages
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

1) Oponu, hope your prozac aint over reacting

2) I asked a simple question. Nobody wants to know who you are.

3) What has warrior got to do with the question at hand. We aint in the dark ages

1) Ode, don't share your prescription with us. Keep that between your Doctor and yourself, oklidokli?

2) You asked an unintelligent and frankly a dunce question. Soldiers have military ID cards and civilians don't.

3) If you have to ask then you're more retarded than you come across as with your imbecilic question. Are you sure you're not tin the dark ages? You sure come across as such if you have to ask that regademdiculous question of yours grin

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

1) Ode, don't share your prescription with us. Keep that between your Doctor and yourself, oklidokli?

2) You asked an unintelligent and frankly a dunce question. Soldiers have military ID cards and civilians don't.

3) If you have to ask then you're more retarded than you come across as with your imbecilic question. Are you sure you're not tin the dark ages? You sure come across as such if you have to ask that regademdiculous question of yours grin

Grovelling attention-seeking and nauseating sycophancy of the highest order

You used to be lamebrain and cretin. Now you are just the opposite. You are cretin and lamebrain

How many soldiers walking on the streets in lagos have you seen their I'd cards aside the military regalia on their back ? NL will appreciate calling u a daft. The soldiers that burnt brt buses and demolished fela's could only be identified as unknown soldier's and they (soldiers) perpetuated the crime.

You are a perfect example to be use as a blueprint to build an idi-ot.

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

1) Grovelling attention-seeking and nauseating sycophancy of the highest order

2) You used to be lamebrain and cretin. Now you are just the opposite. You are cretin and lamebrain

3) How many soldiers walking on the streets in lagos have you seen their I'd cards aside the military regalia on their back ? NL will appreciate calling u a daft. The soldiers that burnt brt buses and demolished fela's could only be identified as unknown soldier's and they (soldiers) perpetuated the crime.

4) You are a perfect example to be use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Why all the spaces, you;r surfing on a techno phone abi? grin

1) Eya pele o. E pain you gan o grin

2) Hey but at least i'm not a seaweed like you.

3) Have you ever considered that they can ask someone to identify himself as a soldier and produce his badge? Oh wait, yah all can;t all to your soldiers cause they kick your a$$es when you as much as look at them. What a bunch of sheeples grin

Dindinrin, don't dare bring Adami Eda into this. We're talking about one soldier against one civilian. The soldiers at Kalakuta were on a mission and not just strolling about the streets picking on innocent cities. I know you know this but you just have to fill up the gaps so you can come across as intelligent. #FAIL

4) Excellent, because if true then we'll be a master race. Idiots > amoebas like you are.
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

3) Have you ever considered that they can ask someone to identify himself as a soldier and produce his badge? Oh wait, yah all can;t all to your soldiers cause they kick your a$$es when you as much as look at them. What a bunch of sheeples grin

Dindinrin, don't dare bring Adami Eda into this. We're talking about one soldier against one civilian. The soldiers at Kalakuta were on a mission and not just strolling about the streets picking on innocent cities. I know you know this but you just have to fill up the gaps so you can come across as intelligent. #FAIL

4) Excellent, because if true then we'll be a master race. Idiots > amoebas like you are.

I don't argue with idiots, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience.

I have been with soldiers and I have lived with and have them as friends even u won't dare ask a soldier in camo to produce a badge or an I'd card for those will be your last words.I know you ou've got an IQ of 2 Pity it takes 3 to grunt.

If I was the one that apprehended wizkid I would make him lie in the gutter and frog jump him so dat dounce like you would see it on social media and learn a lesson and two.

I know being a dounce is a virtue for you. Come again when you can't stay quite so long
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

With all the cussing on Nairaland, how do you expect one to take your city, cupid and co sites serious?
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
mincuu:

With all the cussing on Nairaland, how do you expect one to take your city, cupid and co sites serious?

Who's cursing? Definitely not me, I merely call a spade a spade. But anyways please exercise your freedom to choose what business you patronize and take seriously grin

Good day.

PS: Besides, if from all my positive postings on Nairaland and that the only one you latch onto like a dimwit, then you and I have no need to be in business because you are an original sufferhead.

How's that? grin

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

1) I don't argue with idiots, they will just lower me to their level then beat me with experience.

2) I have been with soldiers and I have lived with and have them as friends even u won't dare ask a soldier in camo to produce a badge or an I'd card for those will be your last words.I know you ou've got an IQ of 2 Pity it takes 3 to grunt.

If I was the one that apprehended wizkid I would make him lie in the gutter and frog jump him so dat dounce like you would see it on social media and learn a lesson and two.

3) I know being a dounce is a virtue for you. Come again when you can't stay quite so long

Eya pele o grin

1) You keep repeating cutsie nonsense, how old are you? A preteen?

2) Ode oponu, so what has that proven? That you are a wuss that leaves in a society of she eps. Any military or law enforcement should readily produce his identification. If you can judge the IQ of someone online then you're wasting time here. Your services can be utilized by many world class companies. You ordinary beast of no burden. Military ko, soma ni. grin

3) I'm sure that there's some meaning here but unfortunately I don't do incoherent writings. My loss I'm sure grin

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

Who's cursing? Definitely not me, I merely call a spade a spade. But anyways please exercise your freedom to choose what business you patronize and take seriously grin

Good day.

PS: Besides, if from all my positive postings on Nairaland and that the only one you latch onto like a dimwit, then you and I have no need to be in business because you are an original sufferhead.

How's that? grin

I hear you! Cheers

1 Like

Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

Eya pele o grin

1) You keep repeating cutsie nonsense, how old are you? A preteen?

2) Ode oponu, so what has that proven? That you are a wuss that leaves in a society of she eps. Any military or law enforcement should readily produce his identification. If you can judge the IQ of someone online then you're wasting time here. Your services can be utilized by many world class companies. You ordinary beast of no burden. Military ko, soma ni. grin

3) I'm sure that there's some meaning here but unfortunately I don't do incoherent writings. My loss I'm sure grin

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

I thought you were going to ignore me and you don't argue with idiots and all that grin

All talk and no backbone to stand by your words. Your lack of character is very obvious my friend grin
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by free2ryhme: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
CityNG:

I thought you were going to ignore me and you don't argue with idiots and all that grin

All talk and no backbone to stand by your words. Your lack of character is very obvious my friend grin

It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.
Re: WTF!!! Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out.

Go ahead, I have time.

I'm using you as a break from my work online grin

Inbred sociopath.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Why Would A 15yr-old Naija Babe Pierce Her Huge T*ts?! / Toolz Vs. Joselyn Dumas: Who Is More Endowed? / Of Course, Angelina Jolie Has The Hottest Lips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.