Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pastor And Ebola Patient - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor And Ebola Patient (1088 Views)

Police And Ebola / Ofego Papa And Ebola Doctor / Conversation Btw Aids And Ebola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Ebola Patient by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Pastor stood up and said if you have testimony come forward and 3 women came out and when it reaches the turn of third woman Who has EBOLA,
woman: praise the living God
congestion:alleluya
woman: I just want to thank God for my life, I went to hospital last week, and the doctor told me i was EBOLA positive but today am négative.. praise the lord,
then the woman turns to give the microphone to the pastor, the pastor says dont worry i have my own microphone, give that one to my assistant, the assistant shouted no! give it to the ursher, the ursher said no ooo, give it back to the pastor Am already holding the offering basket.. pastor shouted are you mad drop the microphone in that offering basket, ursher quickly drop the basket and change position

(1) (Reply)

Please Is The Husband Guilty?? / Nokia Torch With BBM Lolz!! / Laugh Your Self Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.