Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Drop Any Joke You Have!! Mine Is Akpors Vs Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drop Any Joke You Have!! Mine Is Akpors Vs Teacher (792 Views)

World Funniest Joke You Have Ever Heard. Hahahahhahaha. / If You Miss Dis Joke, You Are Still On D Loooonnnnng Thing / Best Joke You V Ever Seen! FINALLY HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Any Joke You Have!! Mine Is Akpors Vs Teacher by Finepaparazy(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2014
The teacher was teaching word & opposite, he pointed at akpors to answer some questions
Teacher- What is d opposite of Good?
Akpors-bad

Teacher-Go?

Akpors-come

Teacher-ugly?

Akpors-sexy

Teacher-U ar wrong

Akpors-i am right

Teacher-shut up

Akpors-shut down

Teacher-ok,stoptalking

Akpors-ok,starttalking

Teacher-oh my God

Akpors-oh my Devil

Teacher-U have Failed

Akpors-I have passed

Laugh and forget Your Name
Was Akpors Wrong?
Re: Drop Any Joke You Have!! Mine Is Akpors Vs Teacher by JaneKenedy: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
At a hospital's intensive care unit, patients always died in the same bed at 7am every morning regardless of their condition.This puzzled medical staff, so a group of medical doctors decided to observe the bed in secret and waited for the fatefulhour. Some held crosses and prayer books to ward off evil influences. While the less superstitious ones held cameras, tablets, smart phones to capture every moment of thishour.At exactly 7 am, the door to the ward slowly opened, Akpos the cleaner came in and disconnected the life support from the mains and plugged in his Nokia phone charger.WHAT DO U THINK SHOULD BE DONE TO AKPOS?

(1) (Reply)

Confessional Letters Between A Wife And The Husband / How To Get MTN 7GB For Just #200 / Finally..how To Get MTN 7GB For Just N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.