Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Do U Know About Glutathione, Do U Know Glutathione Works - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do U Know About Glutathione, Do U Know Glutathione Works (19803 Views)

If U Know U Re Handsome Or Beautiful, Try Posting Ur Pic Here, Let's Judge / Where Can I Buy Glutathione In Abuja?? / Where Can I Get Diana Stalder Glutathione Soap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Know About Glutathione, Do U Know Glutathione Works by arabianights: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
iyongo:
I have seen people who used it. It worked well. And they didnot have to continue using it once they attained the complexion they wanted. Unlike bleaching creams you use it once and thats all. Cosmetologists believe it is the safest skin lightening pills because it natural. Therefore it is the only current natural skin lightening solution. Most of these celebs we know use the injection once and we be wondering why they look like angels. Researches have be done on the brightening effect and it passed all even the recent one that I followed up myslef. We advocate this because it safe and natural, amd gives a uniform even complexion because it comes as pills and injections. Unlike the toxic bleaching creams that wont give an even toning *( white head and dark arms).

ANY ONE THAT TELLS U THAT THE INJECTIONS ARE SAFE ISA LIAR A DAMNED ONE.FOR YOU INFO U NEED TO KEEP TAKING THE PILLS OR EVEN INJECTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE....................just that the injections would then be taken once in three months or so depending

stop misleading people.....I have people who use them as well as licensed proffessionals who give the injections
Re: Do U Know About Glutathione, Do U Know Glutathione Works by arabianights: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
iyongo:
A Qualified Nurse administers the injection.

NA LIE !!!!!! IT SEEMS U DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DARED TO GET ON PUBLUC FORUM TO DISCUSS.
Re: Do U Know About Glutathione, Do U Know Glutathione Works by joeyarticles: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
The Glutathiones Transferases, An Annual Review Pharmacological Toxicology

Isozymes of GPX - Several isozymes where encoded through the different genes which are located in the substrate specificity.

Glutathione peroxidase 1 (GPX 1) (Glutathiones Transferases) is most abundant version found in all mammalian tissue as preferred in a substrate hydrogen peroxide. Glutathione peroxidase 4 (GPX4) (Glutathiones Transferases) has a high preference for lipid hydroperoxides. It has been expressed in almost all the human mammalian cell, though at lower levels of the mammalian. The Glutathione peroxidase 2 (GPX2) is the intestinal with the extracellular enzyme, while the glutathione peroxidase 3 has been seen as the extracellular, especially most of the abundant in plasma. Mwanwhile, about eight different forms of Glutathiones Transferases (GPX1-cool will most definitely be identified in all the humans (Muller et al., 2007).
http://www.prestarticles.com/the-glutathiones-transferases-an-annual-review-pharmacological-toxicology/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makeup Looks Men Love / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot / Xmas bonanza!!! 15% discount on all hairs...Best Hair Deals @ Maris Hairs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.