Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? (4100 Views)

My Deceitful Girlfriend / Cheating: Who Or What Is At Fault / When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2008
Question i want to ask is why do ladies cheat but pretend to be innocent. Most annoying is that they seem to blame their actions on us as the cause. Catch a woman cheating and she has a silly story to back it up. Why are they this deceitful? I can't understand.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
Question i want to ask is why do ladies cheat but pretend to be innocent. Most annoying is that they seem to blame their actions on us as the cause. Catch a woman cheating and she has a silly story to back it up. Why are they this deceitful? I can't understand.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by MrCrackles(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2008
Kingsleyinfo:

Ask the women of nairaland if you dont understand!
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2008
Ladies of nairaland i've been asked to ask you, why are ladies such deadly cheats? And please don't tell me its because of da men cos dats a big fat lie and an excuse to continue in da unholy act. cry shocked
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by dhammy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
e b lik say gals no wan yan eh?ntin do una,maybe una don know say na una bad pass.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by dhammy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
ma guys i feel una.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2008
Men cheat more than women, but some Nigerian women are born with the "cheat on your partner" gene.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by acidrop(f): 5:16am On Nov 23, 2008
men mehn. . . . they the only people i know that can keep a straight face when lieing, and bring up alibis even if its nt a criminal case, they jst that bad
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by glorina: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2008
Married men: 90 percent shocked
Married women: 10 percent
single guys: 50 percent
single ladies: 50 percent

kiss kiss
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Chetachuku(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
the inner 'man' is the worst or best cheat irrespective of the gender. once this is tamed, all is well. otherwise, men are good at this.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by 190: 3:35am On Jan 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 12, 2011
Women are much smoother and slick than men but men are str8 up heartless with theirs.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by 190: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2011
sadly women are more dangerous

even animals are scared of them!!
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Actionleap: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
@goodgirl; please do not envy those women of loose morals. anyone - male or female that sleep around have psycological and spiritual disorder. most of those women you think are strong-willed cry in their closet of how their life is warped. they may may display bravery and bravado but beneath those facade, they are crumbling inside. remain a good girl, build a strong relationship with jesus christ and you won't miss anything. i've had it. going to several churches just to chase the next girl, chatting up girls in buses, it was a rate race. i was an accident going somewhere to happen until i met jesus christ who reshaped my life, gave me peace and turned me to a millionaire with his grace.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by eddy42k(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
men are pro ,,,talkin from expi
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Njgirl1: 2:58am On Jul 28, 2011
do we need to debate this men have first class honours in the cheating buisness they have no rivals case closed
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Mynd44: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2011
^^^
yeah but women were our lecturers
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Canisma(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2011
Come to think of it, every woman would have loved to stick with the guy that deflowered her but then she gets the bitter experience of heartbreak. She then decides never to believe in luv. The next innocent guy who lover her becomes her victim, she breaks his heart and the guy also decides never to believe in luv again. Gradually, everyone becomes a LovePeddler in that progression, of course as the peer pressure spreads.
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by claremont(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2011
@OP: Males and females are equal cheats, there is no statistical evidence that one cheats better or worse than the other; anything to the contrary is a farce and completely ludicrous!
Re: Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? by Njgirl1: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
women do not cheat for two reasons; anatomy and society . Anatomy in the sense that their anatomy is more prone to STDS and they are the ones who concieve and society in the sense that the society places more stigma on cheating women than cheating men.@ Mynnd women did not lecture you you guys lectured your selves cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? / 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex / What Are 3 Things Girls Look For In Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.