Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

5 Ways You Can Become A Celeb Without Any Talent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Ways You Can Become A Celeb Without Any Talent (699 Views)

Dress Like A Celeb::: Take A Peep / Why Is Kim Kardashian So Famous Without Having Any Talent / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Become A Celeb Without Any Talent by contactmorak: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Don't we all love and sometimes envy famous people; the recognition, respect, power, influence, attention and what have you? It looks as if the world was made just for them. Once upon a time, I use to think that you must be talented to become famous, and truly you must have a modicum of talent in which you can achieve fame, but over the time, that ideology has been proven to be unnecessary. We are in an era when a person with virtually no talent other than just showing him or herself around can be regarded as a celebrity. Now, you may find some of my suggestions hilarious and crazy, but trust me, this are some of the results of my observations in my close to a decade of hanging around all sorts of famous people as a humble journalist and also researching how I also can become famous though I never mustered the courage to try out any of these methods (Maybe very soon). But, I have seen it worked for so many and I can bet you have as well.

1.Participate in a Reality TV show

One thing about entering for a Reality show is that even if you don't get to win, you can get known for your presence on the show due to the heavy publicity such TV programming concepts attract. I can bet you know atleast two people who became famous just by being on a reality TV show. An example is Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who participated in Big Brother Nigeria. Interestingly, such reality TV shows like Big Brother, Gulder and Ultimate Search give individuals who may not even have any talent whatsoever a chance at stardom. Even if you are unsure of going beyond the first few shows on the edition of the programme, you  can make your short-lived stay linger on in the memory of everyone by sparking up some controversy. Yup! On Big Brother, Ebuka's alleged involvement in a three-way affair between fellow contestants Helen and Francisca was a notable storyline. Many ordinary participants of reality shows have been remembered for the drama they created and
 entertained viewers with; from faking a coma, nerd attitude, high temperament, rude attitude, to even an alarming appetite for food.
I have often thought of entering for one of these shows, wait for one of the popular judges to make a comment , walk up to the judge to land a hot slap on his or her cheek and then walk out of the show. Crazy huh? But I can imagine how my name will be on the lips of everyone the next day and all manners of newspaper/magazine headlines that will be written on that. Well, that's the mischievous me. And if you win the reality show, then your fame can be easily guaranteed. Think of Iyanya, Karen Igho, Uti Nwachukwu, and many more even though we've seen some none winners of some reality TV shows become more successful and famous than the actual winner, need I mention Omawumi?

Read the rest here» www.splendormag.com/2014/09/5-ways-you-can-become-celeb-without-any.html

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference... Featuring Wole Soyinka / A New Twist: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Name Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.K. / Akon Performs Inside A Bubble To Avoid Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.