Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Iyanya Offers Nicki Minaj $300,000 For Collaboration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Offers Nicki Minaj $300,000 For Collaboration (637 Views)

Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Is Psquare Really Paid Up To $300,000 Per Show As Claimed By This Ghanain Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Offers Nicki Minaj $300,000 For Collaboration by nairacobra: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerian pop sensation, Iyanya Mbuk is trying to secure a duet with sexy American rapper, Nicki Minaj, has reliably gathered.

A top industry source confirmed the Project Fame winner is willing to pay as much as $300,000 – approximately N50m – to jump on a track with him.

With talks already having reached an advanced stage between both camps, Iyanya, who just returned to the country from London where he performed at a classy society wedding, is set to jet back to the United States to seal the deal. ‘It’s an on-going project’, a source tells EDP. ‘He has to now go back to Los Angeles again to try and get her on the track’.

Minaj, who has won 4 American Music Awards, 8 BET Awards, two MTV Music Awards, 5 Billboard Music Awards among others, is signed to Young Money Entertainment. She has never collaborated with a Nigerian act. There were however recent reports of a pending collaboration with KCEE who, like Iyanya, is an MTN Ambassador.

Iyanya’s manager, Ubi Franklin tells our correspondent a Nicki Minaj collabo is not in the works. ‘Who said that, where did you hear that? He asked; adding ‘there’s no gist like that, if anything like that would happen, you’ll hear from our publicist.’ When probed further, however on the existence or otherwise of such a paid collaboration with Nicki Minaj, Franklin said: ‘I’ll be so glad if it happens, I’m very open to the idea of doing a song with her.’

It is not the first time a Nigerian music act would be paying for collaborations with foreign acts, with the likes of D’Banj and P-Square among those who have paid huge sums for collaborative efforts with US stars.

Source
Re: Iyanya Offers Nicki Minaj $300,000 For Collaboration by experimentist: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2014
Lol
Re: Iyanya Offers Nicki Minaj $300,000 For Collaboration by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Wetin their two wan sing?

Iyanya: Kukere...kukere....kukere

Nicki: Yo i get anaconda b1tches

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog Because She Betrayed Me- AyeDee / Any News On Nigeria's Got Talent Show? / Why I Cannot Marry An Entertainer-chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.