Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43329 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
daben1: Our ladies of nowadays get attracted to guys with 'six packs'
Of wads or fat?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Olucheye(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Pavore9: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: hoes are not worth kneeling down for
Decent men meet decent women.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by AriDsexy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
dare2think: money.

Blood money, fraud money, politics money any king of money or currency.

Just money. forget other things.
If u like av all the money in d world,if ur short...hmmm,no way o,even if ur Denzel washington and Brad pitt put together.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
question for the ladies?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
makazona: Nothing ...but sometimes money/fame grin
cheesycheesy
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Being handsome, then having money. Other qualities follow...............................
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ignis: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuzjet: *Security* in essence that:

*Will he be there when she needs to be cared for?

*Will he be there when she needs money?

*Will he be there when she needs protection?

*Will he be there when she needs someone to confide on?

*Will he be there when she needs a father that knows what family responsibility means? And,

*Will he also be there when she needs someone to provide that fear for her children when they needs to be dealt with?

I think any man that has 60% of this qualities should attract a responsible woman with ease.

You are so on point...

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Edigrows: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
go and Get money first, then come back and ask dis questn again, dat is if u go remember to ask wink

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Wisdytech(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
As a man you need to give yourself TRUE LOVE! And next she gonna be the one to give you NEXT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by room089: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Forget about the stereotyped qualities people tend to present here. Be original and your woman will come your way.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by guass(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
room089: Forget about the stereotyped qualities people tend to present here. Be original and your woman will come your way.
MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rose111: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Keep it Gangster.....................Word

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Tunguy01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: You wanna attract women? You need -

Money - Believe me this is really important. If you wanna look clean and cute, get into the nearest bank and do the need ful. You need money to lavish the beauties. Get a Car.

Intelligence - No need to explain further, you don't have this, you better start working on it. Women like smart and intelligent peeps. You dull, they run.

Chivalry - Errr, how should I say this? Okay just click here and read more about this _shit.

Be Your Self - Women hated pretenders. Just be yourself and they will come or run as far away as possible.

Now If you still don't understand the points and focus of what to do after reading this, take a dive into the Atlantic.
good point bt baba u 4get 2 mention good sex
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by xanadu101(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
have money and the rest is History!!!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by chemystery: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Women are confused beings. What attracts them today is not what attracts them tomorrow. It can be money, looks, physique, fame, courage, intelligence, or even nothing... Makes me to wonder what the hell our ladies really want

5 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by room089: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
guass:
MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS!

My guy, there are ladies that are comfortable already and so they don't need your money to survive. What they what are love and sincerity of purpose.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
bonaventure73: Lol, the very hole u came out from.
Is your mom a hoe?
you must be suffering from Encephalitis for mentioning my mum... you wan compare 19s woman with our own time b1tches abi?... if my mum is a how, then your mum is a hopeless idiotic prostitu.te

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
MONEY attracts the lady you WANT

CHARISMA + POTENCY attracts the lady you NEED.

Both ladies are beautiful

the first is a girlfriend, the latter is a wife....

Ability to identify both ladies lies within you....

So therefore comma

Work on yourself first

dare2think: money.

Blood money, fraud money, politics money any king of money or currency.

Just money. forget other things.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
AriDsexy:
If u like av all the money in d world,if ur short...hmmm,no way o,even if ur Denzel washington and Brad pitt put together.
LAFMAOOOOcheesycheesycheesy

@op, try and watch this movie: Scarface featuring Alpacino, I think that film will answer your question better grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
estyann: MONEY attracts the lady you WANT

CHARISMA + POTENCY attracts the lady you NEED.

Both ladies are beautiful

the first is a girlfriend, the latter is a wife....

Ability to identify both ladies lies within you....

So therefore comma

Work on yourself first

Awesome response!!! So brilliant, voted upsmiley

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Olutola88(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmmmmmm

women women women

They are of different specie and have different thinks that sweep them off their feet. Nevertheless, they are generally attracted to men that;

1. Can take care of them and their needs

2. Good looking

3. Intelligent and Ambitious

4. Confident and act like a man

5. Neat and Romantic

6. Faithful; even unfaithful women and hoes also want faithful men
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Actionclear: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
just be ur self.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by slimfitty(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
tongue[color=#990000][/color]in one wrd " WISDOM" frm God. remeba Solomon! e askd 4 wisdom n got richez wey himself no fit finizh. Buh dnt 4get e waz a bad nigger. :-Xin one wrd " WISDOM" frm God. remeba Solomon! e askd 4 wisdom n got richez wey himself no fit finizh. Buh dnt 4get e waz a bad nigger.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Money in the hands of a good man attracts virtually all womensmiley

*good man here may mean: goodlooking, humble, smart, jovial, well-dressed, God fearing, classy, lively+fun, reserved, intelligent, etc.

Like a female poster rightfully said, every guy should work towards having the first quality I mentioned in my first sentence, then carry any of the later part along and u will murder so many women even without saying a word, #experiencecheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by mrham03(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
its all about money. money is like a universal magnet for women. wherever they are, it will bring them to you. They can forge love for you because of money and marry the ugliest dude in the world. Its all about money money money.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by yuzjet(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:

You are so on point...

Oh thanks!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by tonychristopher: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
ITS SIMPLE, GET MONEY, HAVE A GOOD DIC.K THEN THE WORLD WILL BE YOURS, FORGET BEEN HANDSOME, IT DOESNT WORK, WHAT WORKS IS MNEY AND SEX....

GO LOOK FOR MONEY
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kilokeys(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
kunlesehan:
I concur Mr. Black
Like my mentor says "no finance, no romance"
Lol

ur mentor?.. a pastor at tea shey?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by slimfitty(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: Women are confused beings. What attracts them today is not what attracts them tomorrow. It can be money, looks, physique, fame, courage, intelligence, or even nothing... Makes me to wonder what the hell our ladies really want
go ask google.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Suarezilla(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guys abeg stop making assupmtions..dis is a qtn for girls alone..let's jst sit back n watch dem comment...girls also make una help some guys here abeg smiley
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: you must be suffering from Encephalitis for mentioning my mum... you wan compare 19s woman with our own time b1tches abi?... if my mum is a how, then your mum is a hopeless idiotic prostitu.te
oga no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.