Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43332 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Orzzi: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
;Dmoney ;Dmoney first post
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by victor08(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Go and make money and you will attract them like flies.

Thats why they follow me. grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by gbaskiboy: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
jnrbayano: Very simple, I believe its good girls you hope to attract.

1. Don't do anything with the aim to impress a lady. Its a type 1 error if you do. Let things come out naturally like no one is observing you to appraise you.
Mind you, when you act to impress, you will attract ladies surely, but what kind? You answer.

2. If your life is ostentatious, it will surely work in your disfavour. Be neat both in appearance and diction. Be logical and never vainglorious. I believe you know what the word self-effacement is? That's what point no 2 is in brief.

3. If you eat swallow or nkwobi with hand at home, please do likewise outside. If you normally drink pure water sachet at home, don't change the trend to bottled water because you feel someone is taking notice..........

All these centres on being original.

If it were to be bad girls, just throw money around and you will have trailer load of ladies at your beck and call.
really love dis write up, make God bless u for me
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Ataegbiti: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just BE A MAN! That's all you need
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hate it when guys form what they aint..just be yourself,it attracts me a lot.
Be jovial and friendly nd be kinda funny not too hiLarious tho nd have a nyce diction too.don't talk too much and don't be boring
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
missyhorlah: I hate it when guys form what they aint..just be yourself,it attracts me a lot.
Be jovial and friendly nd be kinda funny not too hiLarious tho nd have a nyce diction too.don't talk too much and don't be boring

hmmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

hmmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by yuzjet(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
allergiicc:

Upon all this long grammer, you got only 7likes for your troubles... grin grin grin grin grin

ℓ☺ℓ! U're really something. What's ur business with the likes I got?
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think Attitude,be ur self n sometimes money 4 d pocket minded ones.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
missyhorlah:

wish i could be....ermmm .nvm
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
bosun11:

wish i could be....ermmm .nvm
lmao...don't be fake then
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
missyhorlah: lmao...don't be fake then

am always REAL......
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2014
bosun11:

am always REAL......
ok,be real for yh bf
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2014
missyhorlah: ok,be real for yh bf

for my bf ?? huh .....am a guy babe !!..y not for you...loll grin grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2014
bosun11:

for my bf ?? huh .....am a guy babe !!..y not for you...loll grin grin
sorry I meant GF
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nmeri17: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Rapsainot: I rest my case..... kfb

kfb on nairaland ah ah
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Nmeri17:

kfb on nairaland ah ah
yes, I FOLLOWED HIM AND I SAID HE SHOULD FOLLOW BACK.... so what's your headache about this ITK
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2014
missyhorlah: sorry I meant GF

lol...wetin u take dis night before u enter bed ehn....
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by optimism91(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Rapsainot: hoes are not worth kneeling down for
Yet, you kneel down to do the needy when it comes to ho*s. Because you kneel before her, (even though you said it doesn't worth it) while she lies down face upward. Incase you forget.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2014
optimism91:
Yet, you kneel down to do the needy when it comes to ho*s. Because you kneel before her, (even though you said it doesn't worth it) while she lies down face upward. Incase you forget.
if it's what I'm thinking.I've never had sex. check my signature, I'm a very young boy.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by optimism91(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Rapsainot: if it's what I'm thinking.I've never had sex. check my signature, I'm a very young boy.
Your post does not correspond with your signature. You said you roll with matured minds. Go through your post.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Kosieze: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2014
http://woobox.com/gemukx/vote/for/4662460 help bring a dream alive. Pls vote 'Anna belle'. Many thanks

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?

These:

https://www.nairaland.com/405445/ladies-arrange-order-preferred-attributes
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by GentleFrank(m): 3:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Lolz !
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Instead of you to concentrate on making money. You dey ask yeye question here. Just continue dey ask questions, as another person makes the money and attracts more of your women.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by jnrbayano(m): 3:57am On Sep 13, 2014
gbaskiboy: really love dis write up, make God bless u for me

Thanks and may he bless you too.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Richiy: Know something about a lot of things. Be vast. Speak well. Be confident. Dress neatly. Have good manners.
what if he is a stutterer? he knows how to speak well but can not speak well.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2014
kunlesehan:
I concur Mr. Black
Like my mentor says "no finance, no romance"
Lol

Change your mentor!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Lathunjimi(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Olusanya333: from my research i believe if you have the following qualities you don't need to woo ladies,
they will be the one to woo you
-emotional maturity
-physical maturity
-spiritual balance
-financially balance
-gentleness
-quietness
If u get all these you don't need to woo ladies, see them ladies they frown face grin

Hmm! Ladies, u people can like ready made things/atmosphere even for ur choice of man. To kill ur points u now included financial stability guys have been mentioning since. Una like MONEY tru-tru.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by msmon(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2014
I hate women, so I don't need to attract them.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by gbaskiboy: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Thanks and may God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.