Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? (1234 Views)

Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. / Who Is The Best Wingbacks In World Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by olamithey(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Who is the third best player in the world? Is it the 100million gareth bale who's speed is lightening or the brazilian neymar who's set of skills can root a defender firmly in a spot...or the almighty zlatan ibrahimovic who's wonder goals are a joy to watch or eden hazard who's flair is heavenly?....is it luis suarez who seems to have it all or david silva with classical touches? Arjen robben with those inch perfect cutting or diego costa with scary goals?.....let's share our opinion and do justice to the matter that has been silently sitting in every football lover's heart....for me I pick ZLATAN!.....he should have won the ballon d'or if not for the existence of RONALDO and MESSI
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Luis Suarez
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Mologi(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2014
i think it should be none of them
cus the third person always differ year in year out.
ronaldo n messi.don chop their glory

Ronaldo ruling since time inmemoria

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by cr7lomo: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
James (hamez)Rodriguez
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by olamithey(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
cr7lomo: James (hamez)Rodriguez
james what? To me,he shouldn't even be considered
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Angel di maria

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Di Maria, no doubt. bale isn't even close

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by akinsadeez(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
has to be zlatan ibrahimovic. He is far ahead of every other player bar Ronaldo and messi. this is a player who has performed consistently season after season with different teams in different countries.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by iconize(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Arjen robben.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Greatihex(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2014
I wl go 4 zlatan
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Iamzuna(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2014
The person wae call James Rodriguez, na back of TV he dae watch.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2014
It is true nobody remembers those who came 2nd or 3rd. Such is the quiddity of life and the snag in fete.

For me, Arjen Robben is the 3rd best player any day, any time. Life didn't just pan out pretty well for the freak as it ought to. So unlucky such adroit and pacy a player was born in the fiercely competitive era of messi and C. Ronaldo. His staggeringly bonzer display in the champions league, his finely stellar performance in the world-cup are palpable proofs of his worth. It is as plain as a pikestaff that he was the cut of the creme de la creme of the just concluded world cup! Casilas, pique and ramos will forever nurse grudges against him for making them objects of ridicule. What's more? He was recently nominated as the best player in europe; though lost the silver-ware to C. Ronaldo. Robben, in my opinion is undoubtedly the third best player in the world. He's just slightly better than zlant and iniesta. No frills, no fibs.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by nifton(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Luis Suarez
U jst hit d point nigger.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by dhope: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
i believe in d belief of zlatan than he doesnt believe anyone is ahead of him in terms of quality and performance. dt may sound as pride but zlatan na baba. only dt he is nt bless by God wit humility.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
ANGEL DI MARIA.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by ramdris(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mike Obi. grin
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Welbeck grin
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Krasid(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Zlatan ibrahimovic.Like somebody said, if not for Messi and CR7, he would have won the ballon d'or.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Greatihex(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Costa go soon take dat second or third spot, while Hazard go take d first. Proudly Cfc fan.. Dat Hazard of a guy is truly d "defenders nightmare". If any defender try rememba say hm go mark am 4 match d next day, kai, dat 1 go dream beta bad dream. D ppl wey gv am dat name no make mistake at al.
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by tobiboss(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Definitely zlatan, then suarez, then iniesta, then ribery
Re: Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? by Haywhymido(m): 4:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Master robben

(1) (Reply)

Download Chelsea 6-0 Maribor [UCL Highlights] + More Highhlights HERE!!! / Hilarious!!! ... A Typical Igbo Man Doing YOGA / Over 1.5 For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.