Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords Which Drives More Traffic. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords Which Drives More Traffic. (446 Views)

Why Facebook,google,youtube Are Not Paying Taxes In Nigeria? / 10 Free Ways To Get More Traffic On Your Blog / Nairaland ADS Or Google Adwords Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords Which Drives More Traffic. by osile2012: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2014
I have used facebook ads, Google Adwords to promote the site on my signature. Now we are using twitter. From facebook we go alot of positive response in like page likes and websites clicks. Adwords was ok, but got few people to click once and went their way.

Now facebook got people to like the page:- this means that you can still engage them by posting on your page all.

Adwords on the other hand, got people who were in a hurry and hardly took the intended action.

So far i think Facebook has gotten more traffic than adwords, because on facebook most people are bored and looking for a way to socialize so if they happen to visit your site they have all the time in the world to take action. Google on the other hand, have mostly busy people and if they don't find what they intended to by clicking your ad they leave immediately .

We have been on twitter for a while now, gotten a number of followers but still seems like the 2 above are better than twitter. What do you think.

----> To be part of those that WIN gifts every week, click the link on my signature, start rating and winning. <<<---

(1) (Reply)

Why Google Webmaster Tool And How To Get Started / Were Can I Download Free Textbooks Plz / 2015/2016 Jamb Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.