Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Count Your Blessings - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Count Your Blessings (927 Views)

Can You Count The Squares? / How Many Squares Can You Count? / A Million Heads Count! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Your Blessings by smileysmiles(f): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Hi everyone, This isnt exactly a game it more of an errrr.. exercise lol.
this is how it goes: you list a couple of things you are grateful for and you challenge (tag) at least 3 people to do the same.

i'm grateful for

the gift of life
my brothers
My dog
The strength to carry on

i challenge
teeo mintayo krall moruphb sauer ariyike boiledcorn brainy02 sleekarrow tirex imoleayo0 kingphilip to do the same
Re: Count Your Blessings by brainy02: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2014
smileysmiles: Hi everyone, This isnt exactly a game it more of an errrr.. exercise lol.
this is how it goes: you list a couple of things you are grateful for and you challenge (tag) at least 3 people to do the same.

i'm grateful for

the gift of life
my brothers
My dog
The strength to carry on

i challenge
teeo mintayo krall moruphb sauer ariyike boiledcorn brainy02 sleekarrow tirex imoleayo0 kingphilip to do the same

why me
Re: Count Your Blessings by Mintayo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
smileysmiles: Hi everyone, This isnt exactly a game it more of an errrr.. exercise lol.

i'm grateful for

the gift of life
my brothers
My dog
The strength to carry on

i challenge
i am grateful for love, salvation and my life...
Missslimybody,humbledbygrace,dagr8.cheesy
Re: Count Your Blessings by smileysmiles(f): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
brainy02:

why me

lol. why not?
Re: Count Your Blessings by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Okay I am coming
Re: Count Your Blessings by brainy02: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2014
smileysmiles:

lol. why not?
okies! am grateful u quoted me, chikenah!
Re: Count Your Blessings by kingphilip(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014

i'm grateful for

the gift of life
my brothers
My dog
The strength to carry on

i challenge
I'm grateful for who I am
Re: Count Your Blessings by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
I am grateful for my job.
I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful for the hope of things to come.
I am grateful for my friends who understand and love me even though am inefficient.
I am grateful for the op.
I am grateful for love

(1) (Reply)

Sacarsm At The Finest / Let's Measure Our Life In Battery Percentage, How Many Percent Do You Have Le / New Month Enquizzle Movie Quiz Game Is On!!! Win N5000 Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.