Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter (26099 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Could Compete At Rio 2016 / Oscar Pistorius Found Not Guilty Of Murder / A Nigerian's Open Letter To Oscar Pistorius. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by dotta: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Yesterday Oscar Pistorius was found not guilty of pre-meditated murder and second degree murder because according to the judge, his conduct after the shooting was "inconsistent" with someone who intended to commit murder.

But he has been found guilty of manslaughter this morning. He was also found guilty of second fire arm charge and found not guilty of the first and third fire arm charge.

The judge said no one submitted that there was an intention to pull the trigger, but that does not absolve him of the crime of negligently handling a firearm.

Full Details later...watching it live!

www.pijango..com/2014/09/breaking-news-oscar-pistorius-found.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Lemme quickly tune in to it tooo and see what's up... Knew he was gonna be found guilty of ManSlaughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by QMark: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Even the longest law movie "Law & Order" is not as long as this case. I can't afford to spend another day after yesterday watching that woman judge run her mouth all day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by sirjohnson(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
This is incomplete. Read the full report Here from court.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Samiceman: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
If this man were a Nigerian, someone in Abuja will pardon him. SMH

31 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by alberto2k(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Nawa o.. I pity for am sha

#space booked!

Land for sale

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by fajani(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
space booking
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by nitrogen(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Ogbeni, why that silly picture now?

4 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Manslaughter and murder are different.
Manslaughter= scot-free or less punishment

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Ok
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by igbsam(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Good.......See Him Catarrh face.

I hope they judged right sha cos i don dey feel sorry for the guy already.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by lafuria1(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
That was expected even though the prosecutors wanted guilty for murder charge. To me the judge did well. It's left for the prosecutors to either appeal or not.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
How long do you spend in jail for manslaughter? And if he like let his brain come out through his nose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Yayyyy, i made front page. i thank Chike louis for d data promo, 2 all my fans i say thank u.
Nw 2 d story, nt suprised he has been found guilty of manslaughter, just sad a promising career is going 2 waste

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by DopeAngel(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
What Do I care?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Wolison(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
grin ok
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Jhayson(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Chai.....Chineke

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by snika: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
So how many years is the jail sentence?

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Dreyl(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
The oscar pistorious saga continues...
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Funny thing a bout this case is if it were an ordinary citizen anywhere in the world, the case wouldn't take this long.
It's so painful that with the guys challenges and the wealth that the Almighty God gave to him and his talent, this is what would eventually become of his faith.
What did he need a gun for in the first place?

My guess is the girl broke the news that she was calling the relationship quit. Nigga was embittered and pop pop he shot the soul. Framed all the screams and kept giving different lies upon lies during the trial. Cried several times to connect with the jury's emotions and the world over but in the end justice prevailed.

Law and justice is a little tricky. Who agrees with me that this guy may actually not be guilty but in law they deal with evidences, circumstances and witnesses account.
I recommend a book titled: "A certain justice" by PD James. Ohhh!!! When I used to read novels.

10 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
cryO ma se oooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by stevolinkon40: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Time up pls
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Burger01(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Na to die go join his girlfriend be that. Make dem go settle their rifts and make up in heaven. Pity. undecided
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by john1632: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Will comment later
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by pretydiva(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Eya.poor fin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Samoranopapa(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
i knew it
so ow many years is he going to spend in prison
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Errrmmm......
Is there a drug that produces that kind of mucous dripping from his nose? undecided undecided

Orrrr, was that sincere?

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Mrluv(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Space book beware of my son seun
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by Chinom(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
That picture is gross !!. He's going to jail. People should learn to think twice and hold back.

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by logicboy01: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by juicydiceyjoe(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
This pix is irritating na.

This pistorus case is over hyped and they are making it look too important.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of Manslaughter by donem: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
this case has been dragged for so long, let them set him free or jail him @ once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Football Fans Who Broke Referee's Head After Match In Bauchi Arrested. Photos / "We Didn't Eat For 3 Days": Nigerian Athletes At Rio Olympics (Video) / Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.