Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps (1345 Views)

Passport Seized By German Embassy Due To Multiple Stamps / Renew F1 Visa After Overstay / Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps by darkroll(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2008
I overstayed one day in denmark and i went to the immigration service centre to get visa extension , they gave me the extension but they stamped on my passport that i over stayed for one day . does anyone knows the complication for this
Re: Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps by darkroll(m): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2008
seems no one has an idea of what am talking about , cry
Re: Help With Schegen Overstay Stamps by jambogini: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
eplz csn u help me to get a residence at seychelles, i would like to do some business from china to seychelles, plz what is your advice on that? i am a mechanic and a celphone technician.
urgent reply plz

(1) (Reply)

9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. / Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request / Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.