Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. (2507 Views)

Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by diksucker(f): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Hahahahahaahahahahhaha Oh My God!!I have been laughing since I got this...So things like this really work or not?

''This man on my dp went into one of the GT Bank locations in Lagos today jumped over the counter and starts stuffing cash into a bag! He claimed he was wearing a ring that made him invincible. How stupid can one get?. He was rounded up by the security in the Bank, given the beaten of his life before being taken away..''

source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/09/man-runs-into-bank-thinking-he-is.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by lalasticlala(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
lwkmh

to think he was so convinced that the ring d juju priest or whoever gave him was working.

hahahahahahaha
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin
omg! this is so funny
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2014
Loooool.... Mugum of the highest order...
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by fuckshit: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
FÜCK!!! he just got FÜCKED up
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by blake777(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Lool
Only in naija
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Djicemob: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2014
OP your name tho.Why do i think you are a guy?
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by jhydebaba(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerian Police: flexing muscles on bloody civilian since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by ibkgab001: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
The Colour of that building shows it is UBA(Red) and not GTB (Orange)

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by themmydhayhor(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Jhayson(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Story story
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Orunto: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2014
GOD IS WISE.....SATAN IS FOOLISH.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by hardywaltz(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Op u can lie ooh.
Old pix..
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by emmatok(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Fake news and old picture
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Jibwillz: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Those who fink d news is fake shud pay more attention 2dia TV set... cus it was on channels news last nyt...
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Poverty and ignorance; two brothers of sorrow, tears and blood. Why didn't he try the potency of his medicine at home before dashing off to the bank?

The man should be given food first cos his brain dey touch due to lack of good feeding.
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by hardywaltz(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Jibwillz: Those who fink d news is fake shud pay more attention 2dia TV set... cus it was on channels news last nyt...
That pix is very very old, it was once used during the Subsidy removal protest.
Don't always believe what u hear or watch on TV or read on Newspapers
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Jibwillz: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
^^
Pics mit be old,, that dznt make d news fake... If u telln me not 2 believe what I see on media,, I wundr wat u wnt me 2 believe.. U??
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by kaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
blake777: Lool
Only in naija
where you dey since Oga
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na UBA/ZENITH be dat na undecided
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Kylekent59: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
he didnt take precaution. he must have disobeyed d order
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by pat077: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
diksucker: Hahahahahaahahahahhaha Oh My God!!I have been laughing since I got this...So things like this really work or not?

''This man on my dp went into one of the GT Bank locations in Lagos today jumped over the counter and starts stuffing cash into a bag! He claimed he was wearing a ring that made him invincible. How stupid can one get?. He was rounded up by the security in the Bank, given the beaten of his life before being taken away..''

source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/09/man-runs-into-bank-thinking-he-is.html?m=1

Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by upko: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Very silly
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by dridowu: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
this guy need to upgrade his faulty brain to latest version
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
[size=15pt]Fake News.. Old Picture.. Lame Blogger...Hungry Woman[/size]
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by mashaun(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=ibkgab001]The Colour of that building shows it is UBA(Red) and not GTB (Orange)[/quote

Dont mind the op, he is one of alibaba's students.
Re: Man Runs Into GT Bank Thinking He Is Invisible And Begins To Steal Cash. by Zikachat(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
What all this fucking lie all about

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB / Shut Up On National Assembly Budget : David Mark Tells Ben Bruce / Breaking! Fake Accounts Used To Sign Petition In Support Of Buhari - Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.