Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant (1400 Views)

Ladies: Can U Allow Your Crush To grab Your Waist Or Butt While Wooing You / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2014
When you look at Hollywood there are only but few Celebrities who haven't undergone one cosmetic surgery or the other, before now it was something we only see on the media today it's has become a popular trend, any body who has money to spend could easily adjust his/her physical appearance, the most sought after cosmetic surgery is the Boobs and Hips/butt augmentation now back to Nigeria as an African Man who knows how artificial those surgery could make one become would you allow ur close relation, spouse or girl friend to do it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by valmunich(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Nah... It will make you everything about her look fake to me
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by djeezy(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2014
I wont support it because it's artificial and could have side effects in the long run. But if she's bent on doing it despite all odds, I will let her do it. It's her body not mine........
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Unionised(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2014
For medical reasons....
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by destante(f): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
valmunich: Nah... It will make you everything about her look fake to me
hmm you think? And if she did without making you know?
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by valdes00(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
We only buy wat we dnt hav..... Sinx m ok wit her bossom n butt, wats d nid for a transplant.... N my hands r very soft, it doesn't sag bwest....
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
No I won't cos she won't look natural
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by valmunich(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
destante: hmm you think? And if she did without making you know?
It's better that way
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by nawtikid(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Girlfriend, yep...wife, absolutely not
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
hell yeah....i mean y wouldn't i?
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2014
shockwave91: hell yeah....i mean y wouldn't i?
don't forget that cosmetic surgery don't alter wowor genes
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Lacomus: don't forget that cosmetic surgery don't alter wowor genes

wetin concern me with wowor? Make she carry beta br.easts and yansh come house make i chop jawe
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by obomobo: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2014
girlfriends or wives na go ahead 4 me
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by dnacrystal: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
una no hear wetin do Nicki minaj?
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by marieolae(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
But ya'll would love to wife up minaj
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
I dey madt ni, who would go for a fake china product
marieolae: But ya'll would love to wife up minaj
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by OmichaelO: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hells No, The boo.bies can burst in my mouth while sucking

angry
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by GANDALF1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Y not? If it would make her prettier and I can afford it, then she would get it.

Look at it as maintenance. Like rubbing a good cream on ur skin just to look good
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2014
OmichaelO: Hells No, The boo.bies can burst in my mouth while sucking

angry
oboy u be infant ?
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by OmichaelO: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Lacomus: oboy u be infant ?
Is it only infants that suck boo.bies??angry
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Johndo: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
no I won't .
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Jayses(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Do what ? What will my baby suck huh to be frank I dislike artificial girls
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by lawrenceunaa: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2014
Lacomus:
When you look at Hollywood there are only but few Celebrities who haven't undergone one cosmetic surgery or the other, before now it was something we only see on the media today it's has become a popular trend, any body who has money to spend could easily adjust his/her physical appearance, the most sought after cosmetic surgery is the Boobs and Hips/butt augmentation now back to Nigeria as an African Man who knows how artificial those surgery could make one become would you allow ur close relation, spouse or girl friend to do it ?
I won't allow neither would I marry a lady I knew underwent a cosmetic surgery cos who knew Hw ugly she was and that ugliness must affect our offsprings
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2014
What's dat for? To attract other men? If what I want in a wife is big boobs nd butt, I'll gladly find someone who's got them. Why go for the artificial when I can afford the natural?

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
I won't allow neither would I marry a lady I knew underwent a cosmetic surgery cos who knew Hw ugly she was and that ugliness must affect our offsprings
LOL blood is thicker than water nw
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
OmichaelO:
Is it only infants that suck boo.bies??angry
it's meant for infant nw
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by tobiboss(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
But ya'll would love to wife up minaj
wife up minaj? Nah. Give it to her from the back? Yes! undecided
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by marieolae(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
tobiboss:
wife up minaj? Nah. Give it to her from the back? Yes! undecided
because of her fake assets?
Re: Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant by tobiboss(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
because of her fake assets?
ya, you don't want that, do you??

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lie? / The Power Of KISS / Please Only Ladies Should Drop There Numbers For Hook Up, By Responsible Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.