Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] (3857 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by Aysuperstories: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Adaeze's crush on Hanks was not something she could hide - she knew this and did not bother to hide it. One Monday, Hanks came to class late as usual but this time, he did find a space to sit. It was as if everyone plotted to come early that day just to frustrate him. This is false anyway.

After searching and searching, he found a space which happenned to be two seats away from Adaeze. He made his way to the seat and sat down. Beloved reader, would you learn a thing in class if your fantasy was two seats close to you? Throughout the duration of the lecture, neither of them was able to concentrate. Adaeze was stealing glances at Hanks who at intervals would eye those ''gold lumps'' that made her light-skinned chest outstanding like my beloved Manchester United. By 1pm, Hanks hurried out of class to catch up with his clearance officer for continuation of clearance.

Hanks was unusually happy inside after lectures that day. His heart, for the first time in his life wa s extremly fast and magical. He couldn't stop thinking about Adaeze who was explaining this newly-found euphoria to her best friend Rita. What she did not know was that she had many competitors, of which Rita was the most threatening.

That day, Hanks got cleared unconditionally by his clearance officer, but not after she had struck up a casual friendship with Hanks. Hanks was told to freely call her whenever he wanted. Only if Hanks knew that a long saga was brewing.

Hanks decided to relax after a rigorous clearance exercise the following. He did not go to class and his admires where getting impatient. Even more, he didnot go to class early the following day. It was around 2pm that Hanks breezed in. He met Adaeze as he was coming in, but Adaeze was on her way out. Adaeze looked worried facially - because he hadn't seen Hanks earlier. Hanks slightly smiled at her; in return, she smiled broadly. Both walked towards their various destinations. Oh dear and beloved reader, they never knew it was the beginning of a sweet romance. Only if they knew.......keep reading link to episode 3 and all other episodes below
http://aysuperstories..it/search/label/%3AB%3A%20super%20stories
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by hatux: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Bro' no hating tho, your writing is so boring' you can do better than this. Thanks.
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by nawtikid(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wah da Bleep z diz
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by rattlesnake(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
No wonder no more second class upper...
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
undecided abeg, translation for igbo
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by Dbestmax(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mehn..Bro hav u watched Lost
Cos I think dis ur story will do good for d season 10
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok booked
Re: How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
**rushes in nd bring out cane**calls ayo**how many tym i go warn u say make u no post rubbish**beating tinz**make una beg me na abi una want make i kill am** grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Tips For Dating Shy Guys And Making Him Your Soulmate Forever / 5 Beauty Surgery Insanely Gone Wrong (photos) / My Sister's Pre Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.