Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Special Features Of Iphone 6. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Special Features Of Iphone 6. (766 Views)

Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Features Of Iphone 6. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
When I heard that the iphone6 was launched' I had to look realy deep to see what is so special about this phone and here are some intruiging features that will make you want to get one!

The iphone is a 1gig ram processing phone' with retina recognition! I.e you can swipe with your eyes' change pictures and absolutely control thephone with your eyes!
The iphone is water proof!
And it has geotagging functions.
It is a machine' as it can plan and execute some plans for you...

You hav to get one

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: The Network Providers And ISPs In Nigeria Are Very Mean / Laugh Out Loud! Things You May Not Know Your Iphone 6 Can Do For You. / [Etisalat] [MTN] CHEAPEST Data Subscription: Get 1GB For Just N1,100 per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.