Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting & Raping A Woman In The US - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting & Raping A Woman In The US (410 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting & Raping A Woman In The US by hilariousdammie(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2014
29 Nigerian man based in Brookline, Massachusetts, Samuel Okorie is accused of grabbing a woman at a public place & sexually assaulting her. The incident took place over the weekend in a residential neighbourhood.

According to police report, early Sunday morning, police came to the house right, in Brookline and arrested Samuel Okorie. He was booked on charges including rape, kidnapping and robbery. A 21 year old woman identified Okorie as the man who sexually assaulted her. Police say the victim ran up the street, crying for help. Neighbours said she was screaming 'help me, help me'. When a neighbour approached her, she said "he raped me, he's coming to get me.".

He's such a good looking guy, why would he turn to rape? And then the story is somehow. Continue..

Police report says Okorie grabbed the woman from behind near a gas station on Saturday night, grabbed her cellphone and pushed her into nearby bushes where he sexually assaulted her. Reports states that Okorie then dragged the girl to his home where another sexual assault took place.

Detectives said the victim attempted to escape many times but was restrained by Okorie. Eventually she did manage to get away and ended up at a neighbour's house down the street.

Neighbours described Okorie as quiet, friendly and were surprised he was involved in something like this.

He has been arrested and is currently held at the Allegheny county jail. His bail is set for $150,000. A hearing is scheduled for next week.

(1) (Reply)

24 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk Adults / Better Your Brain Power For Healthier Body! / New Gsm Crime In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.