Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

“i’m Not A L@sb1an” ... Bernice Asare Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not A L@sb1an” ... Bernice Asare Speaks (902 Views)

Private Photos Of Bernice Lariba Kumassey A Former Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked / Private Photos Of Bernice Lariba Kumassey A Former Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked / Private Photos Of Bernice Lariba Kumassey A Former Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not A L@sb1an” ... Bernice Asare Speaks by irokoteam4: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2014
With the ongoing viral $€x tapes leaks on social media network, WhatsApp, the recent is a video which involves Ghanaian fast-rising actress, Bernice Asare in a l€sbian act.

Although such practises are unacceptable in the Ghanaian society, the actress is seen giving her all out in the video. The video also sees her with a man banging. With this revelation about the calm and reserved actress, many are concluding that she may be a bi$€xual.

Unfortunately, the duration of the video is only 2 minutes 5 seconds that the lots who have seen the video feel quite disappointed although the act is contrary to the Ghanaian culture.

see more here.. http://www./2014/09/im-not-lsb1an-bernice-asare-speaks.html

http://www./2014/09/im-not-lsb1an-bernice-asare-speaks.html

(1) (Reply)

DORO BUCCI- Does This Make Sense? Is The Doro Song Demonic? Read This Write-up.. / Why Most Actresses Swim In Scandals -chioma Chukwuka / Check Out Nicki Minaj's Stunnig Outfits At MTV Emas 2014 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.