Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs (1061 Views)

Pls, Suggest A Body Cream For Me / Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs by shazy(f): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone, please I need ya'all to tell me of any good fashion school in festac and environs.Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs by topdiva(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
There's a very good one at abule ado bustop. christ in me plaza. back of ecobank
Re: Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs by topdiva(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
There's a very good one at abule ado bustop. christ in me plaza. back of ecobank. drop ur number for more details. or pm me
Re: Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs by shazy(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
@topdiva...thanks for the suggestion.so I visited the place today and I was impressed with things I saw on display but the annoying thing was the disposition of the Madam which was talking about learning for a year or two in this age and time,when there are comprehensive 6 month courses.

The height of it was when she told me to obtain her form for #1000 before she can say any meaningful thing to me...
so disheartning.
Thanks for the help anyway.
Re: Pls Suggest A Good Fashion School In Festac And Environs by topdiva(f): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
shazy: @topdiva...thanks for the suggestion.so I visited the place today and I was impressed with things I saw on display but the annoying thing was the disposition of the Madam which was talking about learning for a year or two in this age and time,when there are comprehensive 6 month courses.

The height of it was when she told me to obtain her form for #1000 before she can say any meaningful thing to me...
so disheartning.
Thanks for the help anyway.
I guess u misunderstood her. I learnt there. infact am stil learning there. am just on leave. if u had contacted me earlier to show interest I would have called her that am sending someone. she acted that way due to some things some of my colleagues and other people have done in the past. just drop your number. or bbm pin or just mail me. lets discuss. beliv me, u have a lot to learn there, not just sewing. but fashion in diaspora

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make Your Hair Accessories(free) / Beautiful Japanese And Egyptians Cottons(must Have For Classy Ladies) / Plunging Necklines Are The New Trend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.