Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose (1174 Views)

Help Me Decide On These Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by goldenimp(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Pleaseeee need to decide the better one from these two logs..pls help choose

Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by lomaxx: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
A

1 Like

Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Even an slowpoke and a blind will tell that its A
Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by hertz9te(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
A.......what is stressless cleaning
?.......
Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by erad(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'll go for B. It's better defined and is easily adaptable on materials asides paper.

What if you want to engrave the logo on wood, how do you incorporate logo A?

2 Likes

Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by prof800(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2014
A
Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by lightheart(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
B

I like the colours used. Looks 'drycleany'.

I like the circle part of the logo. I dislike the square around.

Just a common round-type font will work better for a font.

What else oo? Yeah....please feel free to request for my account number for the heads-up. grin
Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:06am On Sep 16, 2014
goldenimp: Pleaseeee need to decide the better one from these two logs..pls help choose

B It is better designed, simple plus less color
Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by Tymax(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2014
B

-It's mature

-There is a difference between ordinary "graphic" design and LOGO design. Besides, option "B" will work perfectly for branding your T-Shirts, caps, mugs, stationery, etc.

-If a LOGO cannot communicate your idea with flat colours only, then it has failed.
Re: Pleaseeee Need To Decide The Better One From These Two Logos..pls Choose by Iykip(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2014
A

(1) (Reply)

Alhamdulilah, I Got It At Last!!! / Please Rate My Recent Designs / Harry Potter Short Film By 2 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.