Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' (4626 Views)

Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) Call For Membership / Nigerian Women Writers’ Forum (niwowf) / New African Writers' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2014
We hereby solicit the presence of our fellow renowned writers here on NL who has contributed immensely to the lives of individuals and the general public at large through their writings/stories to join the writers network currently going on on WhatsApp, tagged 'League of Writrs' for brainstorming. We have some of our literature celebrities their already working wonders. You too can join.

Conditions to become a member

1. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY

2. YOU MUST HAVE WRITTEN A STORY (ANY GENRE)

How to join

Follow the link below
https:///JFWpL0wwREa87IpMJ6mWn8

Or contact 07066611666 on WhatsApp.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Divepen you are wanted immediately. Show yourself
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by DaDevin: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
smiley
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by frank317: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nice place to be... Well donr for such initiative
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by LarrySun(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
I remain loyal grin
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sir!!!
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by whitemosquito(f): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tehehehe... Muchechechecheche...
More blood to suck!
#endorsed!

1 Like

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
whitemosquito: Tehehehe... Muchechechecheche...
More blood to suck!
#endorsed!
An advice...
You can't just blood anyhow again oo
You need to buy a scanner to test if the person is either
1. Hiv positive..
2. Ebola positive... That is the first test you should do ooo

1 Like

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by rapmike(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Should I drop my number

Hmnnnn.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by whitemosquito(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Divepen:
An advice...
You can't just blood anyhow again oo
You need to buy a scanner to test if the person is either
1. Hiv positive..
2. Ebola positive... That is the first test you should do ooo
Tehehehe. No mind these diseases..dey spoil market for me.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by repogirl(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Might I ask the aims and objectives of the group? Also, I'd rather PM my number instead of posting it here.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
repogirl: Might I ask the aims and objectives of the group? Also, I'd rather PM my number instead of posting it here.

The best talents on NL literature zone are there brainstorming and sharing ideas + fun.

You won't regret joining.

You are free to pm your number to the number there.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
rapmike: Should I drop my number

Hmnnnn.

Rapmike pm your number to the number above.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Skillz02(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Discover how you can sturdy in Canada
with low tuition fees
email me for free info @
tycoongig@gmail.com
Limited offer for just first 20
people to drop their email address
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Dyoungstar: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
We still have space to accommodate more members.

Do pm Or drop your number If you wanna join the group.

There's fun and learning there.

You are missing If you ain't there!

1 Like

Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2014
You should see what larrysun is going to make a research very soon...
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by PrettySpicey(f): 2:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Am I the kind you guys want there? undecided
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Jaglieski: 4:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Dive....where's Frank?
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2014
PrettySpicey: Am I the kind you guys want there? undecided

Oh! My my....
Who else but you can we want there...
Pm Dyoungstar your phone number...
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2014
Jaglieski: Dive....where's Frank?
we did not see him yesterday...
We hope to see him today..
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Jaglieski: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Divepen:
we did not see him yesterday...
We hope to see him today..
He's not online too
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by PrettySpicey(f): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
If I ever meet you LarrySun... you are so dead! **hope no one read the first post** embarassed
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by rapmike(m): 12:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Please, you guys should delete my number, your messages is hanging my watsapp application and my phone badly.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by LarrySun(m): 2:30am On Sep 22, 2014
rapmike: Please, you guys should delete my number, your messages is hanging my watsapp application and my phone badly.
You can easily opt out yourself.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol @ prettyspicey
@ rapmike, I almost opted out, but I what i am learning from the group is like honey
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by rapmike(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Divepen: Lol @ prettyspicey
@ rapmike, I almost opted out, but I what i am learning from the group is like honey

Maybe its very educative ( at least I expect it to be), but in a situation where my phone hangs repeatedly over it, what can I do? Right now there is no whatsapp on my phone because I had to delete the app. All for my phone not to hang.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by PrettySpicey(f): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2014
rapmike:

Maybe its very educative ( at least I expect it to be), but in a situation where my phone hangs repeatedly over it, what can I do? Right now there is no whatsapp on my phone because I had to delete the app. All for my phone not to hang.

I'm just testing the waters there... frankly I think I haven't even made a good first day impression and I'm not sure yet how much good impression I have about the group.

But I suppose it's still a little early to form an opinion.

But should it come to what you are experiencing @ rapmike, then deleting the group, not my whatsapp app, will be the only option.

So far, convo with repogirl, made it worthwhile.

We'll see.
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by ZUBY77(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Do we have girls there? cheesy
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2014
ZUBY77: Do we have girls there? cheesy
Audreytimms, Prettyspicey, and Repogirls.oh! You said girls? None...
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by ZUBY77(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Divepen:
Audreytimms, Prettyspicey, and Repogirls.oh! You said girls? None...

Fine. My phone number is on my signature. Let's see if I can learn some writing skills from Audreytimms and repogirl
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by repogirl(f): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Divepen, u failed to mention the girls u just mentioned are all married, but there is white mosquito and then, princessa
Re: 'League of Writers' Formerly Known As 'NL Super Writers Forum' by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
repogirl: Divepen, u failed to mention the girls u just mentioned are all married, but there is white mosquito and then, princessa
Thaz why I said you are not girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awọn Ọmọ Oódua - World At War / Last Assignment / Life Of A Shy Ghetto Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.