Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) (36572 Views)

Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Robbers Write Residents ‘we Are Coming For You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by franzis(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Residents in some streets in the Palmgroove area of Lagos are currently living in fear after receiving a letter from armed robbers who said they are coming soon to raid them. (copy of the purported letter above). The letter which was sent to five different streets on Saturday September 6th, reads in part;
"Beware of the coming! Be on the look out in this area. Property owners are coming anytime from now. The gate men you have are not our problem. Our problem is how many resources do you have for us? August visitor must visit whether you like it or not. So expect August visitor when you did not expect. Surely August visitor shall visit just like the second coming of Jesus. It is turn by turn."In the last line of the letter which is not clear, the armed robbers listed names of the street they plan to attack. They are Oseni street, Nkanna street, Odogbolu street, Ibiwoye Oba and Bode Thomas street.
Some residents in the area immediately contacted police and they sent some of their men to guard the streets for a few hours yesterday. The residents say they are so scared.

2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Dreyl(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hehehehehehe
End time message gringrin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by adegwurulez(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
probably some psycho trying to create panic. An all-male secondary school here in makurdi once received a letter reportedly from boko haram, threatening them of an imminent raid on the school. According to the letter, the boys from the school will be kidnapped and made to marry the chibok girls. At the tail end of last semester, a letter was also dropped in my school, warning us of a fulani attack. Even the bible says 'Jesus will come like a thief in the night'. I wonder when thieves started making it a point of duty to forewarn their victims.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by badmanjo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
informal letter cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
They just want to do there job just like any other person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by lanrizil: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
I smell #Pranks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by oleary(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
What shall we not see?

How many [/size][size=8pt]APC supporters do we have in that area? grin

#nothingSAiD lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by flyca: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nigerians I know, haven learnt from their government and leaders, will set up a committee to look into the matter, contribute their money and send to the spokesman of the Armed-Robbers Association. While the Police continues to investigate the matter, the judiciary waits for them to arrest the culprits, so that they can be brought to book!

Hehehe. Boko comes to my mind cheesy
Sorry, we don't take the bull by the horn in my country.

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Y?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
see gobe, like 1996 nollywood production

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hope NPF is watching.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
In the END of TIMES armed robbers will start writing letters on THINGS like paper to terrorize people. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gbam Gbam!!.. Action film

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by sexymoma(f): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was born and bred in palmgroove.. so e don tey wey dem don dey write such things. grin
I could remember vividly when dey wrote letter to us den.. We slept in our church for some weeks grin

9 Likes

I Flee
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
malikmoreni: Y?
flyca: d
flyca: d
oleary: K

una well don....*sergeant collins, bring me that whip in my office angry angry angry angry *

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by jaybeekt(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
uuhhmmm naija!!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by ugoezeik(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
dis can only happen in a country call naija. I weep for mama Africa
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Most of the time after such letters, they'll still go ahead and carryout their acts successfully.

Our security system sef.

Such a huge shame.

25 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by rill: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Eyah
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by LMAyedun(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Insecurity e'rywhere... God help us.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
some weed boys in those streets just wanna cause panic ... nothing's gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by musaajebor(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
they are only making their intentions known so by the time they "come" d residents must have provided their needs even if dey "come" when d residents least expect
Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Ana234(f): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
May God save us all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by atikubaba(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
hmmm. December is around the corner ,they want to make others cry so they could smile.I pray u meet ur waterloo b4 then.

13 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Jesuspistol(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Who did they hand the letter over to. Who collected the letter in each street...that's the 1st suspect.

Or if posted as a bill, were d streets so silent that not even the security men could notice?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
police or not, the thieves will succeed. shame on naija police

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by opisco01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
I've not seen a letter written by Armed Robbers before but this letter looks fake or like some joke.
In any case, If it happens to be real, FEAR NOT Jack Bauer would save YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) by plumule(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
GEJ is on top of the situation,soon he will set up a committe to investigate d matter.(soon useless apc supporters will blame pdp for dis)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.