Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Afriscope Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afriscope Recruitment (4667 Views)

Update Of Afriscope Company / Afriscope Is Hiring Now -Application Closing Date Now Extended To 12th September / Afriscope Is Hiring Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afriscope Recruitment by Reubenxtra(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2014
hi,pls does anyone know about ds coy?any info about their pay package?i saw d advert on ds platform and applied for helpdesk post.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by BryDario(f): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Hi,i got a blank message from them this morning,just saw 'Recruitment Assessment form''.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2014
I got email message from them too, and the directive given me was not possible for me to do.
Though I have contacted them back, waiting for reply now.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2014
BryDario: Hi,i got a blank message from them this morning,just saw 'Recruitment Assessment form''.
You mean, you can't see any instruction beyond recruitment form?
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by BryDario(f): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Yes,i cant see any thing beyound 'Recruitment Assessment Form''
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
BryDario: Yes,i cant see any thing beyound 'Redcruitment Assessment Form''
I will copy it here now!
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in Afriscope.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by BryDario(f): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks Joy,God bless.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
I also got the mail this morning. What is to be expected peeps? I'm not really conversant with Afriscope as a name.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Lero15(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Joy83, kindly remove or edit that email post. Scammers are everywhere u know...
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lero15: @Joy83, kindly remove or edit that email post. Scammers are everywhere u know...
I am highly grateful... You are too much!
I have done that.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Johnzzy: I also got the mail this morning. What is to be expected peeps? I'm not really conversant with Afriscope as a name.
Were you able to fill that assessment form?
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joy83:
Were you able to fill that assessment form?
Yes, I was. Were you having problems with it? Well, I also had problems accessing the form. But after contacting them and waiting for some time, it was duly rectified. Maybe you should do the same.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Lero15(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joy83:
I am highly grateful... You are too much!
I have done that.
uwc Sir.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Johnzzy: Yes, I was. Were you having problems with it? Well, I also had problems accessing the form. But after contacting them and waiting for some time, it was duly rectified. Maybe you should do the same.
Yes, was saying like my data do not exist with them... You contacted through email? And did they reply? I am still waiting for though
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joy83:
Yes, was saying like my data do not exist with them... You contacted through email? And did they reply? I am still waiting for though
Yeah, that was what I got at first, but after sending a mail to 'contact@blah blah', with my details, I just tried now, and I went through. You know what, after sending a mail to them, give it some time, I'm sure it will fall through.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Daluuzor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
I tried to fill d form like 3 times without success so I relaxed, with d hope that they might still be working on it, checked back like 30mins ago and I was able to fill the form.
its like they are into security. just google it.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Johnzzy: Yeah, that was what I got at first, but after sending a mail to 'contact@blah blah', with my details, I just tried now, and I went through. You know what, after sending a mail to them, give it some time, I'm sure it will fall through.
Yeah, thank you joor.
I have done it now and was okay.
That small thing is interview oooo, hoping to get a reply soonest sha.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Let's try and do more research now as to what they are doing, and how their payment like.

Work start now...
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joy83:
same problem I had. I sent a complaint..waiting for their reply oooo. embarassed
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by belindy(f): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
guys just submitted mine today( not quite long) hope it ain't late for me to receive the assessment form. joy83 pls help, submitted at career.........., don't know if its the right place

1 Like

Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
belindy: guys just submitted mine today( not quite long) hope it ain't late for me to receive the assessment form. joy83 pls help, submitted at career.........., don't know if its the right place
You meant, you just applied today?
If so, they may send you your own interview link as well... Just keep the spirit high!
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Joy83(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
booqee: same problem I had. I sent a complaint..waiting for their reply oooo. embarassed
Okay!
That's good... Once you have sent your complain to them for more than one hour now, try it again with thesame method. It will go now.
They must have resolved it... I have done mine successfully now!
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by candy15: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Having problem uploading my picture here.....please how do I go about it biko
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by georgee(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
candy15: Having problem uploading my picture here.....please how do I go about it biko
Crop/Reduce it to below 100KB
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by candy15: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
georgee:
Crop/Reduce it to below 100KB

Already did sad still saying invalid picture type or size.
Don't know what to do now sad
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
IS DERE ANYBODY DAT ANS ALL D QUESTIONS?
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by Daluuzor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
HenryThegreat1: IS DERE ANYBODY DAT ANS ALL D QUESTIONS?
the instruction is there bro, its not compulsory u answer all the questions.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by kingofabia: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
candy15:

Already did sad still saying invalid picture type or size.
Don't know what to do now sad
abeg hw do i crop with my fone....i am issues with the picture part
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by georgee(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2014
kingofabia:
abeg hw do i crop with my fone....i am issues with the picture part
Mk sure the pix format is in jpeg
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by clifford222(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2014
I received mine yestday been friday d assessment form part1 interview. But is lik marketing job online marketin. CCTV camera dat is wat d Afriscope copy re into. Frm d assessment form dey ask more on online mktin. Am hopin dey we pay well.
Re: Afriscope Recruitment by clifford222(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
I received mine yestday been friday d assessment form part1 interview. But is lik marketing job online marketin. CCTV camera dat is wat d Afriscope copy re into. Frm d assessment form dey ask more on online mktin. Am hopin dey we pay well. Any infor email me cliffordojie31@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Pay For British Council IELTS Exam Fee In Benin City? / Pz Cussons Graduate Trainee Recruitments / Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.