Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos (46745 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by daben1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
vicadex07:

Seriously, how old are you?
lol, i'm 10
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by nijanigga: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
atilla: May hersoul rest in peace.
People r really insensitive. Someone is dead people r struggling for first to comment.
No mind them they are moro.ns
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by dragunov: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz
You are a fool. The woman's name was kate. Now what kinda muslim name is that? Think before posting crap.

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean: Now, she has been ostracised, mocked and molested to the point of frustration leading to suicide.

Nigerians una weldone o! There is God in everything we do.

CORNtinue!
Honestly, this is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by VocalWalls: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm believing she was victimized.

This is very sad.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Clefcentfelix(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liberia Girl
Jona than nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn embarassed
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
dragunov: You are a fool. The woman's name was kate. Now what kinda muslim name is that? Think before posting crap.

u ar d biggest fool 4 trying to defend ur cult, dnt ur cult force other pple to join dem
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by fpeter(f): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeejayMaya: This is serious oh!!! Well 1st to comment so lemme say a big thank u to my people

1st bawo?? for your mind, you no know say some people dey carry mat siddon online dey wait to be 1st?
Try your luck next time bro....or opt for a faster internet provider wink
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Jay2014: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
hell awaiting her, for taken the life, she cannot create. i pray that this we not be our portion.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Akalia(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
I learned she tested positive to HIV .
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by packagerz: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Admission into both diploma and certificate course@TBVI. Talent builders vocational institute. www.talentbuildersinstitute.com,talentbuildersinstituter@gmail.com
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by edo70: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
free2ryhme:

The question we all should be asking ourselves is if she was in Nigeria before the ebola outbreak and if yes then she is innocent but should we ostracize becuase a situation has happened far away in her country which there was no conncetion with her.

Honestly,they have inadvertently killed d woman.Their attitudes actually led to this awful scenario.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by franconian: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeamSimple: Sorry for the lady..RIP to the dead,please when you get to heaven give patrick sawyer a knock,he brought you this stigma.
grin grin grin grin

Guy u harsh gon. U wan make Patrick use her do suya?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by severee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin naija people funny o instead of make them call hospital(simple instruction) them dey dodge am assuming she really had ebola then got pissed and chose to deliberately infect people do you think you can dodge your way out of getting infected?

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by donclark(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Melahou:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ebola-liberian-woman-found-hanging-in-lagos-suburb/

Please that's not what happened. Punch's story are inaccurate..read the real story.. Click here to read
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by kiowy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeamSimple: Sorry for the lady..RIP to the dead,please when you get to heaven give patrick sawyer a knock,he brought you this stigma.
gbam cry
gbam
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by OLADD: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
vicadex07: Nobody saying anything reasonable. This is quite very sad. She must have felt so lonely and dejected.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are right. It's obvious she decided to end her life in order to put a stop to everyday dejection, isolation, stigmatization and been treated as an unwanted specie. We claim to be our brothers' keepers, we pretend to love ourselves as Africans (going by the level of fake solidarity always on display when African countries are facing the whites in global football competitions), but when it comes to a situation where a fellow black is seen sickly, wears the same dress everyday, he/she is isolated, deprived of been sold common food(even if it amounts to staying 10 meters away from her). How do we expect such a person (a woman for that matter) to keep on keeping on? We can do better as individuals by putting our church and mosque take-homes into practise, be of help to the downtrodens, lift the spirits of the dejected. Not necessarily by giving handouts, but mere body language can change things in a second. May her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmm, nawa ooo..this is a bad one...May she RIP
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Dolemite(f): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Poor woman. RIP. cry cry
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
NairaMode: Wow.
Why people kill themselves is still something beyond my understanding.
Of course I learnt some of the reasons in my Social Psychology class but to me it's more of a demonic thing to psychological.
Taking ones life transcends beyond whatever being ostracized or outcasted experiences we may have.
This is just the ignorant me speaking but sure the feeling of rejection must have been tough for her.

She should have moved to another town except of course she knew she had the virus.
RIP sis and I hope sometimes that God can allow some people enter Heaven irrespective.

You are right. Its just the ignorant you speaking..
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by san316(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
To your tent oh liberians, Nigerians have started killing liberians o. Segregation and stigmatization.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
edo70: Honestly,they have inadvertently killed d woman.Their attitudes actually led to this awful scenario.

They brought it upon her, they killed her

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by mohammad11: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz
you follow people read the Op posts?.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by francescainnoce(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh Jesus!! I hope she didn't die of frustration and neglect.. Some Nigerians and their mentality though, y push a human away because of her nationality, it's so horrible. Even though she looked sickly; it's not enough reason to conclude she has Ebola and treat her like some half human, what happens to calling on the government on alert just as you are telling the stories behind her death, y not call the government to come carry out a test on her when she was alive better still tell her to go to the hospital.
Now she is dead and most of them are coming out of their shell to spill babadashhh*
To the dead: I don't know what led to your death and it's of no use now since you not alive to tell us WHY; however rest in peace.
My mum tells me nothing in the world can ever make the eyes to tear blood: it can never happen. I know some burden seem so heavy and depressing, but taken one life is a heavy burden that requires strong mind,why not used that strength for something else.
Now she is dead, I hope the residents of that area desist from the tree, Becos if she had Ebola, the tree has likely contacted Ebola: naive minds in matured body. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by jude33084(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1: Where the Picture now?! angry

#APCmustBEinvolvedSOMEHOW.. angry

Visit Linda Ikeji area sad
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by jogsman01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeejayMaya: This is serious oh!!! Well 1st to comment so lemme say a big thank u to my people
1st to what the F*CK!!!!!!
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Samiceman: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

So you are proud to be FTC ontop Dead Body thread....

dead body thread or not, its a frontpage topic
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
francescainnoce:
My mum tells me nothing in the world can ever make the eyes to tear blood: it can never happen. I know some burden seem so heavy and depressing, but taken one life is a heavy burden that requires strong mind,why not used that strength for something else.
Now she is dead, I hope the residents of that area desist from the tree, Becos if she had Ebola, the tree has likely contacted Ebola: naive minds in matured body. Smh

It's really painful but you can't blame the community for acting that way. They were looking out for their protective health nevertheless they dived in a little deep and extreme. With the out spread of this ish, it's only normal that one should avoid the sick especially a Liberian.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by francescainnoce(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

It's really painful but you can't blame the community for acting that way. They were looking out for their protective health nevertheless they dived in a little deep and extreme. With the out spread of this ish, it's only normal that one should avoid the sick especially a Liberian.
So true..
But the world needs love and embrace not hate and desist.
Nothing is so heavy a burden compare to a human especially a woman being isolated.
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) / Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ibadan, As Traders Clash In Gbagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.