Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos (46746 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby / Breaking: Ebola: Liberian Woman Found Hanging In Lagos Suburb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Litmus:

please show me where Nigerians have murdered Foreigners and gloated over their deaths. You stated you would

Are you blind? I stated what? You must be thinking of someone else. I repeat: if you are that blind, there's nothing I can do for you.

You think I'm going to run around collecting quoting for your clueless self.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Are you blind? I stated what? You must be thinking of someone else. I repeat: if you are that blind, there's nothing I can do for you.

You think I'm going to run around collecting quoting for your clueless self.

I am perfectly open eyed; it is just a pity it is taking Nigerians longer to be open eyed to the monstrosities that they call African neighbors.

And if you were as open eyed as you intimated you'd have followed the link to the article in its entirety and read where the people of the community stated that the Liberian lady had been depressed on learning that she had HIV, the community tried to help her as best as they could, they fed her, helped financially as well as emotionally.

Taking snapshot was disgraceful all have rightly condemned that including me. On the other hand, the image of those people taking photos may be in some other context one never knows on Niraland.

So whats your problem?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Litmus:

I am perfectly open eyed; it is just a pity it is taking Nigerians longer to be open eyed to the monstrosities that they call African neighbors.

And if you were as open eyed as you intimated you'd have followed the link to the article in its entirety and read where the people of the community stated that the Liberian lady had been depressed on learning that she had HIV, the community tried to help her as best as they could, they fed her, helped financially as well as emotionally.

Taking snapshot was disgraceful all have rightly condemned that including me. On the other hand, the image of those people taking photos may be in some other context one never knows on Niraland.

So whats your problem?

Your post was irrelevant, tasteless, and a cheap attempt to sow discord and bad will. Clearly, the problem is yours, loser.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by ojimbo(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2014
no11: such a pity. please let love one another regardless of gender tribe nation etc.
she must be in pains how ever in such cases try and inform the authority perhaps greater measures would av been taken.
thanks and God bless you, i wish your kinds are the people that made up Nigeria, Nigeria would have been a peacefull place
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Funjosh(m): 4:37am On Sep 13, 2014
BlackPeni5: Its a pity...see life wey Nigerians dey find this Liberian come dey waste her own.

I love the Nigerian spirit. "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide"

Blame it on SAWYER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Muscomide: 5:06am On Sep 13, 2014
BlackPeni5: Its a pity...see life wey Nigerians dey find this Liberian come dey waste her own.

I love the Nigerian spirit. "I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide"

You well so?
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by nifton(m): 5:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Liberia abeg make una leave us now,we no nid Ebola,na by force.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Muscomide: 5:55am On Sep 13, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

That's the level our society has degenerated. Each time I see some nairalanders going as far as calling the president of their country such unprintable words as CLUELESS, DUMB, FOOL etc, I weep for my country. What that connotes is that those making such comments lack home training and lack respect for elders. The president of Nigeria is the president of the most populous black nation on this planet and that's not a mere coincidence. Some of those uncultured individuals cannot stand in a place where their own parents are abused, hell will be loosed, yet they derive so much pleasure in abusing their president who is not only a parent to his immediate family but also doubles as the father of the nation. By the time they begin to reap their rewards. some will lay the blame on witches from their families. It's sad.

Park well joor!! Father of the nation my foot! What father will fail to move heaven and earth to secure the release of his kidnapped daughter? What good father will allow his wife come out publicly to pour scorn on other mothers whose daughters have been abducted? What father will fail to visit a child's home to commiserate in the time of loss and sadness? What father blessed with very many children will set one child against the other to pursue a 'divide and rule' agenda? What father will standby idle for years doing nothing while his children are being slaughtered in their thousands in the North East? What father will fail to negotiate with his children's teachers for months and months, ignoring the impact this will have on their tertiary education? What loving father and mother will always opt to go abroad to Germany for first class medical care, leaving their own children to go to crap hospitals locally? What loving father lives in the opulence and splendour of 'Aso Rock' whilst his children live miserable lives outside without stable electricity, water, good roads, clean environment, good transportation, lack of infrastructure, etc? What honest father condones his children stealing?

In answer to the questions above, only a father who is a CLUELESS, DUMB FOOL! If the cap fits President Jonathan, he should wear it.

I am a cultured Nigerian. I have home training. I respect my elders. I approve this message.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Muscomide: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2014
kobonaire: So you studied about how unfortunately people get suicidal during depression and yet you still consider their act as "demonic"? SMH

Ha ha ha ha! Nor mind the fool. I think say na only me see the irony o. Typical of the half baked graduates churned out of our universities these days. Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by luigiajah(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2014
TeamSimple: Sorry for the lady..RIP to the dead,please when you get to heaven give patrick sawyer a knock,he brought you this stigma.
who said sawyer is in heaven..
The bastard is rotting in the deepest part of hell..
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Muscomide:

Park well joor!! Father of the nation my foot! What father will fail to move heaven and earth to secure the release of his kidnapped daughter? What good father will allow his wife come out publicly to pour scorn on other mothers whose daughters have been abducted? What father will fail to visit a child's home to commiserate in the time of loss and sadness? What father blessed with very many children will set one child against the other to pursue a 'divide and rule' agenda? What father will standby idle for years doing nothing while his children are being slaughtered in their thousands in the North East? What father will fail to negotiate with his children's teachers for months and months, ignoring the impact this will have on their tertiary education? What loving father and mother will always opt to go abroad to Germany for first class medical care, leaving their own children to go to crap hospitals locally? What loving father lives in the opulence and splendour of 'Aso Rock' whilst his children live miserable lives outside without stable electricity, water, good roads, clean environment, good transportation, lack of infrastructure, etc? What honest father condones his children stealing?

In answer to the questions above, only a father who is a CLUELESS, DUMB FOOL! If the cap fits President Jonathan, he should wear it.

I am a cultured Nigerian. I have home training. I respect my elders. I approve this message.

I'm holding his ear for you so the thing can enter very well.

4 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by iheneme(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Poor woman. Can imagine what she had been through
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2014
[Deleted
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz
....and some senseless people liked the trash you wrote,well you are not to be blamed who knows how you were brought up?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by halix239(f): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Iceking1: Liberia... Liberia... Liberia, hw many times i call u *Angry* dat woman mst b a *muslim* i guess, its only muslim dat dnt value deir lives and d lives of odaz
pple like u re wot we call trend derailers, wen talking sumtin else, they ll always bring in religion or tribalism. da american celebrity dat commited suicide, was he a muslim. its pple like u dat bk boys shld eliminate frm surface earth. #wasteful product of human race
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
You are very stewpid and the idiotss that like your post are crazy.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2014
bashydemy: You are very stewpid and the idiotss that like your post are crazy.

u unholy fool, y do u deny d truth by calling ur blood sucking cult a religion
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2014
halix239:
pple like u re wot we call trend derailers, wen talking sumtin else, they ll always bring in religion or tribalism. da american celebrity dat commited suicide, was he a muslim. its pple like u dat bk boys shld eliminate frm surface earth. #wasteful product of human race

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Iceking1(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2014
AbuuUthaymeen:
....and some senseless people liked the trash you wrote,well you are not to be blamed who knows how you were brought up?

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Iceking1:

Don't expect me to exchange words with you,cos you are not worth it.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
U see how nigerians can kill ppl the story said nobody was willing to sell to her, now dats serious I guess she must have been humiliated all the time karma must catch all those involved.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by halix239(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Iceking1:

biggest mumu ever liveth, u n a goat no diff. 1st u didn't read da post bfor commenting, 2nd due to fish brain, u ve succeeded in creating attention for ur stupidity. i suggest u go join ur ape friends in da bushes. n for da truth, u shld get a brain reset may b dat ll wake u up from ape world
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Revolva(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
well at least she is free from the hard life....ummmmm
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2014
NairaMode: Wow.
Why people kill themselves is still something beyond my understanding.
Of course I learnt some of the reasons in my Social Psychology class but to me it's more of a demonic thing to psychological.
Taking ones life transcends beyond whatever being ostracized or outcasted experiences we may have.
This is just the ignorant me speaking but sure the feeling of rejection must have been tough for her.

She should have moved to another town except of course she knew she had the virus.
RIP sis and I hope sometimes that God can allow some people enter Heaven irrespective.

Hmmm......

I pray that you will never see anything that will make you take such a step.

The logical thing for you to do is thank God for the state of mind you have. You do not know what others face or have to deal with everyday. Trust me when I say you have no idea. To be clear its an act of cowardice to take ones life but you shouldn't be quick to judge.

Just thank God for where you are.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by ruffplay: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
NO PIC
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your post was irrelevant, tasteless, and a cheap attempt to sow discord and bad will. Clearly, the problem is yours, loser.

No it was not irrelevant or tasteless and you're rude lady. You saw in my post what you wanted to believe and you owe me an apology. My post made the point that Nigerians are Reacting to the death of this woman the way HUMAN BEINGS are supposed to react. They were rightly contrite even though they bore no responsibility. I compared the reaction of Nigerians to the death of this Librarian in Nigeria to the reaction of Africans When Nigerians are murdered in their country. When Nigerians are murdered they celebrate like animals or seek to make justifications such as claiming Nigerians sold drugs or stole their children.

I cant think of a thread more appropriate to make that very important point than this one. Africa owes Nigeria a huge apology. This point is sooooo important for Africans to grasp!!

the worst thing about this Liberian tale is that photo of people taking photo ghoulishly. The person that posted this image had better make sure that it is and accurate representation of what happened in that area and not something taken from elsewhere or manipulated because it is a photo capable of going viral and the community were this happened may be stigmatized for it.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Litmus:

No it was not irrelevant or tasteless and you're rude lady. You saw in my post what you wanted to believe and you owe me an apology. My post made the point that Nigerians are Reacting to the death of this woman the way HUMAN BEINGS are supposed to react. They were rightly contrite even though they bore no responsibility. I compared the reaction of Nigerians to the death of this Librarian in Nigeria to the reaction of Africans When Nigerians are murdered in their country. When Nigerians are murdered they celebrate like animals or seek to make justifications such as claiming Nigerians sold drugs or stole their children.

I cant think of a thread more appropriate to make that very important point than this one. Africa owes Nigeria a huge apology. This point is sooooo important for Africans to grasp!!

the worst thing about this Liberian tale is that photo of people taking photo ghoulishly. The person that posted this image had better make sure that it is and accurate representation of what happened in that area and not something taken from elsewhere or manipulated because it is a photo capable of going viral and the community were this happened may be stigmatized for it.

Oh, such honorable intentions from such ugliness. Your original post somehow lacked all this sudden integrity.

Africa owes Nigeria an apology? Lmao. I'll submit your request with all haste. You will receive a response within 5-7 business days. Please fax your Internet comment quotes for accelerated processing.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Litmus: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, such honorable intentions from such ugliness. Your original post somehow lacked all this sudden integrity.

Africa owes Nigeria an apology? Lmao. I'll submit your request with all haste. You will receive a response within 5-7 business days. Please fax your Internet comment quotes for accelerated processing.

I've taken a look at your past posts, i understand your character better and consequently apologies for wasting your time.
Re: Liberian Woman Found Hanging At Isheri-Oke In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Litmus:

I've taken a look at your past posts, i understand your character better and consequently apologies for wasting your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action. / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.