Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (4664 Views)

Oluwaseun Alamu Emerges Best In Africa At World Science Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Dbestmax(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
My greetings to you Mr Oluwaseun Osewa,to all the moderators in the house and to you all my fellow Nairalanders.And mostly to God almighty who has made it possible for us to see another day like this.
Ok after some of my words here I might get banned but it dosent matter to me,cos we all have to speak our minds.. I'ld rather die a hero than dwell in cowardise.

I honour and respect ur hardwork Mr Seun for having created a Site like this where we all meet as Nigerians to share our views about everything happening both inside and outside our country.but somethings have come to be seen as unfair act and a bridge 2 d right we have to be free.

Let me start with the part where we all struggle to bring posts with one aim."The front page" but end up been rid of that right where we can post and get as many comments as possible still the front page eludes us.but someothers plunge to the front page with as little as 2 or 3 comments.where went equality.Aren't we supposed to b given equal attention?or your moderators are ridding us of this.

The fact that I post a comment and I don't get to see who liked it no matter how many likes d post gets is one I see that you should look into so we can enjoy our stay and know who our fans are.Imagine I like ds beauty and she kips liking my post as a greenlight 4 me 2 come for her.*smiles*.bt hw would I know she's the one.
Should I speak about d part where you stopped us from using Raw words.its not supposed to be so cos we believe we all here are mature enough to see anything and do anything..18+.now when my G says he wants to Bleep her,u switch the word..ok u jst did that now again.

Finally it bugs me most when we see people we like(Our Sweet Ladies) and there is no means of sending them a PM(mostly the GUYS.Rather when you get to speak out your mind u end up exposing vital facts like your mail and your numbers to the public wich atimes brings scam.I believe you created NAIRALAND for us but our Happiness here is incomplete when we don't share our feelings and get the attention of people that matter to us.

I believe you would be able to read this and help us to help you.Thanks
From a True Nairalander
"Dbest"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by TRADELYN: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
cool
Still reading...
shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Omexonomy: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
If u want seun to do ur bidding just bribe him and mukina2 with a jug of ogogoro and a half basket of weed.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by ammyluv2002(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
TRADELYN: cool
Still reading...
shocked
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by haxorDelite(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dbestmax:
Should I speak about d part where you stopped us from using Raw words.its not supposed to be so cos we believe we all here are mature enough to see anything and do anything..18+.now when my G says he wants to Bleep her,u switch the word..ok u jst did that now again.
from my own point of view, not everybody here on NL is 18+, I as a person am just 17.....

Dbestmax:
Finally it bugs me most when we see people we like(Our Sweet Ladies) and there is no means of sending them a PM(mostly the GUYS.Rather when you get to speak out your mind u end up exposing vital facts like your mail and your numbers to the public wich atimes brings scam.
I believe he has is reason for that, or would you query facebook for not allowing friends share any type of files amidst themselves....

Dbestmax: The fact that I post a comment and I don't get to see who liked it no matter how many likes d post gets is one I see that you should look into so we can enjoy our stay and know who our fans are.Imagine I like ds beauty and she kips liking my post as a greenlight 4 me 2 come for her.*smiles*.bt hw would I know she's the one.
I support you on that one

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by wheesin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omexonomy: If u want seun to do ur bidding just bribe him and mukina2 with a jug of ogogoro and a half basket of weed.

now you are talking...all these open letter grammar wont work... get him confirm alumo 1050cl.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Seun(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks a million for these suggestions. We appreciate them very much. We appreciate all suggestions so pls share any more that you have.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Dreyl(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
*reading*
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by justi4jesu(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Reading
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by egopersonified(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
I dey wait the outcome of this thread.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
egopersonified: I dey wait the outcome of this thread.
Hahahahaha. I am waiting with you babe

@OP: I don't think this is enough to ban you. angry

...everytime seun this- seun that, you people shouldn't spoil what I feel for this guy mbok undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Mologi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
waiting for the income....#peeps#
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by MabraO: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Following
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by KingTom(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
e don be for Seun Osewa today o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by honey001(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Inconsequential thread......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by vizboy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: Thanks a million for these suggestions. We appreciate them very much. We appreciate all suggestions so pls share any more that you have.

mr seun please tell mr antispambot to stop chasing me around.

It wouldn't let me finish posting before banning me.

I did nothing wrong and it wouldn't let me post in a thread i created in the tech market.

It had banned me up to 6 times today. I mailed the mods and they did nothing. Please come to my aid

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by valmunich(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
I so much support this!
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Olusanya333(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

...everytime seun this- seun that, you people shouldn't spoil what I feel for this guy mbok undecided
What if he gets to see this.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by 1one: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Spreads Palm Fronds..
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by 1one: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
*Singing*TyBello's voice *The land is green... It's green.. Ohh can't you see it*

Seun please allow the OP to see who likes his post now.. Ahhh Ahhh.. He wants to be seeing Greeeeeeeeen LIGHT

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Omexonomy: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
wheesin:

now you are talking...all these open letter grammar wont work... get him confirm alumo 1050cl.
ogogoro with 85% alcohol and gahana weed will do the magic.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by hatux: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
I reserve my comments
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun, please create the "unlike" click. There are so many irritating posts I see, that I feel like un-liking.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by bbdrown: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz, I hope your honey is not on nairaland..?
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olusanya333: What if he gets to see this.
wh gets to see what? Leave me o, you people should stop poisoning my mind where this dude is na...

@bbdrown : he is na, though not active,@least he knows my username.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olusanya333: What if he gets to see this.
who gets to see what? Leave me o, you people should stop poisoning my mind where this dude is na...

@bbdrown : he is na, though not active,@least he knows my username.
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
bbdrown: Seun, please create the "unlike" click. There are so many irritating posts I see, that I feel like un-liking.

Yea right now, I really wanna unlike your post
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Rapsainot(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun: Thanks a million for these suggestions. We appreciate them very much. We appreciate all suggestions so pls share any more that you have.
give us an application , we want it
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by rattlesnake(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na woman.mata sef undecided think say Na betta thing....shame
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by Dbestmax(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Y would you be waiting for a train @ d airport...silly gal
Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa by egopersonified(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dbestmax:
Y would you be waiting for a train @ d airport...silly gal

Woman not gal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Student Advertises Himself On Peak Milk Product (see Photo / African Refrigerator VS Oyibo Refrigerator / Education Minister Implies That Nigerian Graduates Are A Burden To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.