Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (45998 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning, we haven't received your reply yet, but a Shippyme rep. will be calling you very soon so we can get your response. In the meantime, booking s1409114059 has arrived and is ready for collection.
twinskenny:

Seen your email and reply has been sent.

waiting to hear back from you..

hope we can resolve this as quick as possible

thank you
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello, Office pickups can be made at any time during our open hours stated on the website. Oftentimes we even stay open later than 5pm if a customer requires us to. It was nice to have you at our office today and we hope you are enjoying your purchase. Have a good night
datrmon:

What time today, I called but no answer.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Catlanta/Shippyme, I'm going to try to be as lucid as possible.
I have 2 sets of shipments with you. In one of them, I booked an order with transaction no. S1408280962 which I later CANCELLED ON YOUR WEBSITE. This order was worth $402.
I SUCCESSFULLY made another order worth about $170 or so which you told me has been received in your office in NJ.
You mailed me an invoice of shipping charge of N17,970 on Monday which listed the 2nd order with the price of the 1st order.
In other words, you're charging on the cost $402 instead of $170.
Please correct this error and send me the correct shipping charge for the order I ACTUALLY MADE!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2014
Catlanta: Good morning, we haven't received your reply yet, but a Shippyme rep. will be calling you very soon so we can get your response. In the meantime, booking s1409114059 has arrived and is ready for collection.

no call from you.. but i have resent the email.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by datrmon(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, Office pickups can be made at any time during our open hours stated on the website. Oftentimes we even stay open later than 5pm if a customer requires us to. It was nice to have you at our office today and we hope you are enjoying your purchase. Have a good night
Thanks for delivering my phone
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is the response we gave on the other thread where you placed this:

Good evening. As far as we can see at the moment you are only being billed for the booking S1408280962. What you see on the bill as $104.48 is for that booking alone and that is all you are required to pay to complete that booking.

The problem, if you look at your item description for that booking, is that there is an error where instead of describing the item, the item description reads "$402" (instead of say, "Hp dv5 laptop" for example). I have looked at the history of the booking and this was entered by you so it must have been an error. However, it does not affect the end balance, i.e $104.48. If you read through the invoice for that booking (by clicking "view invoice) you can confirm this for yourself. The shipping charges are all spelt out there.

You have another booking active, S1408286535, which has not been completed, however, some of the charges, which are static have been calculated already. That booking has a charge of $49.59 on it at the moment. If you look at the total balance widget at the top right of your account page you see the total of the two bookings added together. I am assuming this is what you believe to be the charge for the cancelled booking which I have confirmed has been cancelled.

The total balance at this moment is -$154.06 so you can see that the "$402"charge is no longer reflected in your account.

Do let me know if you require further assistance. Thank you for using shippyme
MrsNaira: Catlanta/Shippyme, I'm going to try to be as lucid as possible.
I have 2 sets of shipments with you. In one of them, I booked an order with transaction no. S1408280962 which I later CANCELLED ON YOUR WEBSITE. This order was worth $402.
I SUCCESSFULLY made another order worth about $170 or so which you told me has been received in your office in NJ.
You mailed me an invoice of shipping charge of N17,970 on Monday which listed the 2nd order with the price of the 1st order.
In other words, you're charging on the cost $402 instead of $170.
Please correct this error and send me the correct shipping charge for the order I ACTUALLY MADE!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Catlanta: Good morning, we haven't received your reply yet, but a Shippyme rep. will be calling you very soon so we can get your response. In the meantime, booking s1409114059 has arrived and is ready for collection.

Email sent over 72hrs ago ..no reply yet from your team...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2014
No reply yet.
twinskenny: .

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
We received the email late on Friday. It is being attended to at the moment and you will have a reply soon. Please bear with us.
twinskenny: .

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
What about me?
Catlanta: We received the email late on Friday. It is being attended to at the moment and you will have a reply soon. Please bear with us.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thank God
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Catlanta,as regards your reply, it all seems a little clearer to me now. Today, I paid the balance of what I'm owing you which is N26,500.
These are the transaction numbers for my two shipments.
1. S1408286535
S1408280962
S1408288266

2. S1409023772

So, the question now is this:

WHEN EXACTLY WILL I RECEIVE MY SHIPMENTS? IT'S BEEN EXACTLY A MONTH AND THREE DAYS SINCE I MADE THESE ORDERS.

Thank you!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good day, as twinskenny was informed yesterday, we have begun the refund process. It will take a couple of working days to complete. Thank you.
euwajeh: This is Tuesday, no update yet regarding the email sent.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's important to note a few things when calculating delivery time. Notably, the time the vendor takes to get the items to us and the clearing of balances on the booking. This means that where the vendor does not make an immediate delivery to us there will be a delay. Also, if after the booking is prepared and the invoice sent to the customer, the balance on the booking is not cleared, shipping cannot take place. This is because it is Shippyme policy to ship once payment has been made.

In this instance the booking was placed on the 28th of August, but items were not received until the 8th of September and payment was made a few days ago.

In this instance, the bookings that have had payment made on them will be shipped with the next shipment, which departs tomorrow. Estimated arrival time for packages leaving tomorrow is sometime next week. I can give a more definite estimate as the booking progresses.

It is important to clear the balances on S1408286535 and S1408280962 so that they can also be shipped as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
MrsNaira: Catlanta,as regards your reply, it all seems a little clearer to me now. Today, I paid the balance of what I'm owing you which is N26,500.
These are the transaction numbers for my two shipments.
1. S1408286535
S1408280962
S1408288266

2. S1409023772

So, the question now is this:

WHEN EXACTLY WILL I RECEIVE MY SHIPMENTS? IT'S BEEN EXACTLY A MONTH AND THREE DAYS SINCE I MADE THESE ORDERS.

Thank you!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Catlanta: It's important to note a few things when calculating delivery time. Notably, the time the vendor takes to get the items to us and the clearing of balances on the booking. This means that where the vendor does not make an immediate delivery to us there will be a delay. Also, if after the booking is prepared and the invoice sent to the customer, the balance on the booking is not cleared, shipping cannot take place. This is because it is Shippyme policy to ship once payment has been made.

In this instance the booking was placed on the 28th of August, but items were not received until the 8th of September and payment was made a few days ago.

In this instance, the bookings that have had payment made on them will be shipped with the next shipment, which departs tomorrow. Estimated arrival time for packages leaving tomorrow is sometime next week. I can give a more definite estimate as the booking progresses.

It is important to clear the balances on S1408286535 and S1408280962 so that they can also be shipped as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

What I'm trying to say is that I have paid the balances on the said transactions i.e. S1408286535 and S1408280962 yesterday being Tuesday.
I have entered it on the website but it is yet to update my account.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Have you made a credit purchase towards the booking? We'll see to this tomorrow and ensure that your packages ship this week.
MrsNaira:

What I'm trying to say is that I have paid the balances on the said transactions i.e. S1408286535 and S1408280962 yesterday being Tuesday.
I have entered it on the website but it is yet to update my account.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Normally refunds take at least 5 business days to process where the customer has selected the insurance option. In this case it may take a bit longer as the booking was not insured. We ask that you please be a bit patient, the refund will go through.
euwajeh: Normal refund process should not take more than 2 business days after submitting required document. Why will it take these long? It took you guys a month and 3 weeks to admits that my items were losts after promising me that my items were still in the US warehouse,Now refund will take another months.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Catlanta: Have you made a credit purchase towards the booking? We'll see to this tomorrow and ensure that your packages ship this week.

Yes, I have paid all outstanding charges. I paid N26,500 to be precise. Please verify my payment.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2014
A bit patient, there should be a time frame. Normally refunds take at least 5 business days to process where the customer has selected the insurance option. In this case it may take a bit longer as the booking was not insured. We ask that you please be a bit patient, the refund will go through. [/quote]
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
I have sent you several mails with no reply. Can you please confirm if the missing item from S1408214274 - a blackberry Q10 phone has been received in Lagos with the latest batch of cleared goods?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello, I can confirm that you should be looking at it coming trough by the end of next week.
euwajeh: A bit patient, there should be a time frame. This is a company I am dealing with not an individual. I regretted ever using you guys.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Catlanta, please can you attend to my request?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Catlanta/Shippyme, Please what is the status of my shipment?

Once again, they are as follows...

1. S1408286535
S1408280962
S1408288266

2. S1409023772

I've paid all outstanding balances please verify four of them. . I can't believe I'm pratically begging for the items I paid for with my money.
Smh....
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by infogenius(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2014
MrsNaira: I can't believe I'm practically begging for the items I paid for with my money.
Smh....

lol, I pray u get over this.This chaps always accompany their services with an unforgettable regret-able shipping experience.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
infogenius:

lol, I pray u get over this.This chaps always accompany their services with an unforgettable regret-able shipping experience.

Infact I don tire. I pray I do.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsNaira:
I've paid all outstanding balances please verify four of them. . I can't believe I'm practically begging for the items I paid for with my money.
Smh....

You are not alone! 24hrs after I posted a message on this thread, I have no replies even though Catlanta posted after I did. Calls to their lines are not picked up. Mails are not replied. With this kind of attitude, they have certainly lost my business.
dsunmade:
I have sent you several mails with no reply. Can you please confirm if the missing item from S1408214274 - a blackberry Q10 phone has been received in Lagos with the latest batch of cleared goods?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Okattamgbee: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
How much will it cost me to land a laptop from ebay (U. S. A.) down to Lagos, Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
My order is ready for collection, is it possible for me come pick it up tomorrow being Saturday...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsNaira: Catlanta/Shippyme, Please what is the status of my shipment?

Once again, they are as follows...

1. S1408286535
S1408280962
S1408288266

2. S1409023772

I've paid all outstanding balances please verify four of them. . I can't believe I'm pratically begging for the items I paid for with my money.
Smh....

Hey dear, I had same problem... U can actually track your booking yourself and send emails... They actually reply emails...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by beinstein(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Meeeen.... Scary comments i must say.
*runs out of thread for my dear life*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Beatrice Nkechi Ejere's Burial: Cubana Hotel Manager Buries Mother In Style / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.