Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (45994 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello, it will be updated shortly and the purchase should be completed today.
teemy:
Awaiting processing on order 1411180203. Thank you
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Your booking will being prepared to leave with the next batch. Your booking will be updated shortly.
Olema:
Shippyme what's happening with my Order S1410019905. Mails are not being replied and when I call you guys don't even seem to know what to do. I need answers.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
drakeskull:
Today makes it the 9th business day I paid for shipping and my item hasn't shipped yet and one of it hasn't even been assigned. Now, tell me where the 8 - 12 days comes in. Wouldn't talk much.
I made payment since october 27 bros welcome to d world of shippyme n till now dey have not assign my package to any batch except dey do it dis nite n my wife has bought anoda fone since she can't wait again for my stories. Dey shd close shop n go home simple
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Catlanta:
Your booking will being prepared to leave with the next batch. Your booking will be updated shortly.
catlanta u promised my goods I paid for since 27oct 2014 will b shPped soon but till now noting has happened well I gave u today as my last day by moday u will here from my lawyer its a promise a not jocking abt dis my last talk on dis enof or ur nonsence excuses
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Shyttimee among other Courrier companies in Nigeria giving clients undue heartache,headache and high blood pressure since year 1900.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Catlanta:
Hello, it will be updated shortly and the purchase should be completed today.
Payment for 1411180203 updated. please confirm and process. thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good day, the payment made will be credited back to your jejepay account as the order is marked "in-question". You can find the cause for this in your account. Simply click on the in-question item. You would need to provide some additional information to enable us proceed with the purchase.
teemy:

Payment for 1411180203 updated. please confirm and process. thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
good day Mr shippyme, I know u guys to be Circuit Atlantic, cos that's what ur company name was when I placed this order in question. Order number 1309030006. Over a year ago that the order was paid for, up till now, there's not been any update on it. Mr Collins told me a refund request of my money has been put foreward to the management of CA, it's over a month now, I tried mailing him but no reply. Is this how u guys deal with ur loyal customers? Remember most of this customers are young nigerians trying to make ends meet by doing little importation business. I cant imagin CA still in business here in nigeria if this coy will continue this way.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dumas32(m): 12:24am On Nov 25, 2014
hi shippyme, do you ship pets?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
Today makes it the 8th business day I paid for shipping and my item (S1411115149)hasn't shipped yet and none has even been assigned to a batch.... What kind of company is this.. Several unreplied mails and unreplied Voice calls. we have exhausted our stocks and so much in need of this product.... when will the products arrive?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=15pt]Today makes it the 8th business day[/size] I paid for shipping and my item (S1411115149)hasn't shipped yet and none has even been assigned to a batch.... What kind of company is this.. Several unreplied mails and unreplied Voice calls. we have exhausted our stocks and so much in need of this product.... when will the products arrive?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Never wish it this way.. but hope you guys have a good lawyer. Give me 80percent and let me go... you refused.

Like I said earlier I have nothing to lose. Pity those people who are working for your company. ..if your office is down for a week or more I bet u will wake up then...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Catlanta:
Good day, the payment made will be credited back to your jejepay account as the order is marked "in-question". You can find the cause for this in your account. Simply click on the in-question item. You would need to provide some additional information to enable us proceed with the purchase.
Currently awaiting the download link for order 1411180203. Thank you
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
twinskenny:
Never wish it this way.. but hope you guys have a good lawyer. Give me 80percent and let me go... you refused.

Like I said earlier I have nothing to lose. Pity those people who are working for your company. ..if your office is down for a week or more I bet u will wake up then...

guy pls hope u have shut d coy down forever cos me I wan make dem close forever
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Awaiting update on order 1411180203. Thank you
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
ajayitp04:
good day Mr shippyme, I know u guys to be Circuit Atlantic, cos that's what ur company name was when I placed this order in question. Order number 1309030006. Over a year ago that the order was paid for, up till now, there's not been any update on it. Mr Collins told me a refund request of my money has been put foreward to the management of CA, it's over a month now, I tried mailing him but no reply. Is this how u guys deal with ur loyal customers? Remember most of this customers are young nigerians trying to make ends meet by doing little importation business. I cant imagin CA still in business here in nigeria if this coy will continue this way.

shipyme IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR BUSINESS WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE SHOP. I HAVE BEEN SEEING OTHER SERVICES HERE IN NAIRALAND THAT DON'T HAVE AN ALREADY BUSINESS STRUCTURE LIKE YOU DO AND YET THEY ARE GIVING THEIR CUSTOMERS QUALITY AND GOOD SERVICE. FROM PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD TILL NOW IS ONE COMPLAINT FROM ANOTHER. GUY NO DEY GIVE PEOPLE BAD SERVICE, ABEG PACK COMOT HERE!!!!!!!!

AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T USED SHIPYME OR WANT TO USE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY CLEAR. UNLESS YOU WANT GET HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

NB: GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND FIX YOUR COMPANY, AND STOP ALL THESE 419!!!!!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
shipyme IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR BUSINESS WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE SHOP. I HAVE BEEN SEEING OTHER SERVICES HERE IN NAIRALAND THAT DON'T HAVE AN ALREADY BUSINESS STRUCTURE LIKE YOU DO AND YET THEY ARE GIVING THEIR CUSTOMERS QUALITY AND GOOD SERVICE. FROM PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD TILL NOW IS ONE COMPLAINT FROM ANOTHER. GUY NO DEY GIVE PEOPLE BAD SERVICE, ABEG PACK COMOT HERE!!!!!!!!

AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T USED SHIPYME OR WANT TO USE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY CLEAR. UNLESS YOU WANT GET HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

NB: GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND FIX YOUR COMPANY, AND STOP ALL THESE 419!!!!!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
planetuzor:
[size=15pt]Today makes it the 8th business day[/size] I paid for shipping and my item (S1411115149)hasn't shipped yet and none has even been assigned to a batch.... What kind of company is this.. Several unreplied mails and unreplied Voice calls. we have exhausted our stocks and so much in need of this product.... when will the products arrive?

GUY CARRY EFCC GO THERE OFFICE SHARLPY. BUNCH OF THEIVES
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
same everywhere...

Dear Shippyme staff, in the name of all that is holy, I want you to attend to me immediately. My waybill no is S1411131787, and My first shipment from Amazon.com (UPS package with tracking number 1ZA8382Y0311566856) was received by you on Friday 14th November. You informed me that 18 items were received instead of 19 as was reported sent by amazon.com. I requested that my items be cross checked for the outstanding item: US Polo Baby Boy Infant long sleeve sport shirt and jeans set :18 months, color blue, cost 15.99. I got a reply that the U.S team would be notified of the disparity. Since then, I’ve been waiting for feedback from you on this issue, Ive called, emailed, even tried reaching you via nairaland, to no avail. Today is 29th November, and I must have my items by 14th December, or I wont need them again. PLEASE, I HEREBY INSTRUCT YOU TO CALCULATE MY BILL FOR THE ITEMS YOU HAVE SO FAR RECEIVED, AND SHIP MY ITEMS TO ME IMMEDIATELY. I NO LONGER WANT TO CONSOLIDATE MY ITEMS, BILL ME, AND SHIP THE 22 ITEMS ALREADY RECEIVED. PLEASE, CALCULATE MY BILL TODAY TODAY, I WILL PAY IT TODAY, SO YOU SHIP MY ITEMS TO ME IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. WHENEVER, IF EVER THE OUTSTANDING ONE IS RESOLVED, YOU CAN THEN CONTACT ME FOR THE BILLING AND SHIPPING DETAILS. THANK YOU IMMENSELY FOR A DISTRESSING SHIPPING EXPERIENCE.
Martha Aighu Junaid
November 25 at 10:44pm

ANOTHER ONE..

For gods sake am begging shippyme, am tired and fustrated of all this,pls delete the avent twin breast pump from my booking and kindly ship my goods to me,is it a crime to ship with your company? For gods sake its since 9 of august pls cancel my breast pump from my booking and stop talking about consilidated items,am giving birth next I need those items to nurse my baby pls shippy have mercy on me abeg. S1409080257 this is my booking number,pls now am begging you people.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by omejeo: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
pls anyone know another shipping company i have not received my goods and they donot reply my mail from shippyme some tin fishy is going on
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by goodforyou: 3:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Its like some people are still using this so called 'useless' shippyme company. I've used them for years and only found them unreliable in a couple of months from now. Stop using them if you care for your transaction/money. I have over 1 million worth of items with them yet to be accounted for. They are very useless and stupid. Fools of the highest order. Will launch back at them soon. They'll be surprised and regret in their life for ever starting this business.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Good morning. Can we have a booking number or email address so we can look into this for you? Emails are being responded to even as we speak. Have you looked in your spam or other folders.
omejeo:
pls anyone know another shipping company i have not received my goods and they donot reply my mail from shippyme some tin fishy is going on
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by iykofias(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Woow, really shocked from wot i'm seeing, i came into business section because i want to import some stuffs, but d comments here r frightening (although i started from page 11).
Let me strt by saying dat irahot (or whatever his mama named him) is so unfit to run a business, his comment here reflect him as an irresposible being.
Catlanta has profoundly been giving one xcuse over n over again, dnt tel me u keep forgetting ur lies ( atleast b an intelligent liar). U kip sayin 'ur goods wil b among d next batch' for d past 2 page n yet pple r stil crying out. I felt hurt abt d gentle man who said he feels so ashame to his kids about not getting them d said tablet, that's trauma u guys r givin out to ur customers. And yet r certain hediot has the effontery to call him n co a paid troll.
As for me, i beta trek to US than deal wit u guys, cos from all i see shippyme is importing lies,pain and theft.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
I guess at the stage, the best shippyme should do is updating customers on the NAHCO shutdown event. That is where you guys are failing. This isnt the time to be quiet. Guess your being mute is as a result of the shutdown. The more you update and carry us along with unfolding events, the better for all of us. Thats customer service.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
CA, any news on clearing of cargoes?
Catlanta:
Good morning. Can we have a booking number or email address so we can look into this for you? Emails are being responded to even as we speak. Have you looked in your spam or other folders.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2014
There is no news to report as yet. All interested parties are working towards a quick resolution. Do ensure you are subscribed to our mailing lists to receive up to date info. We send out regular updates via email. In case you have unsubscribed from our email lists you would not receive these updates. To resubscribe simply click the following links. For Shippyme it's http://eepurl.com/68a1L and for Circuit Atlantic it's http://eepurl.com/9c9Z9.
deyinkadeji:
CA, any news on clearing of cargoes?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Hello, can we have your booking number. This is something we can look into for you here.
omejeo:
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
NIGERIA CUSTOMS ‏@CustomsNG
BREAKING: Comptroller-General of Customs, Dikko Inde Abdullahi CFR, has unsealed NAHCO, urges compliance from agents.

NIGERIA CUSTOMS ‏@CustomsNG
BREAKING: CGC unseals NAHCO, warns against future unruly behavior.

Shippyme, no more stories o
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
hello catlanta, waiting for the update for invoice 1411180203. also you have yet to process the bank tranfer made since last week with reference 296305439.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by nenyibabs: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2014
@catlantic: Please, when do I expect my items? the invoice no is S1411131787. When will my items be shipped exactly?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning. A customer care rep will be in touch to get the details of the transfer. There must be a mix up and they'll be able to assist in rectifying it. Thank you.
teemy:
hello catlanta, waiting for the update for invoice 1411180203. also you have yet to process the bank tranfer made since last week with reference 296305439.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2014
The booking was shipped earlier in the week and is currently enroute Lagos. We estimate that you should be able to take delivery by next week. This is however based on customs operations. While the customs shutdown is officially over we expect that they will take some time to get back up to speed as negotiations are still underway. We'll keep you updated.
nenyibabs:
@catlantic: Please, when do I expect my items? the invoice no is S1411131787. When will my items be shipped exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Beatrice Nkechi Ejere's Burial: Cubana Hotel Manager Buries Mother In Style / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.