Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46051 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by shawnmich: 4:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Yes I will Do so but next week if they fail to provide my money for me. The worst part, I can't login to my account because it has been disabled by them.
My lawyer will write them a letter next week ... I will go to any length to get my money back. And in fact Sue them for damages as well. All my goods fee is about $2000 apart from the shipping fee they collected from me, so I can't let it go like that. I will report there u.s. office to the legal authority in u.s., and also provide a lot of evidence to back it up...so once they close down the u.s. office, my lawyer will take care of the Nigeria office as well.
I must put them to history.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Catlanta:

@Teemy, Please how may we help you with this order? Thank you.
in line with my complaint 2 weeks ago and your response to have the order transaction reconciled on page 15 of this thread. a nov2014 order
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2015
planetuzor:

They Are the worst my brother...

I think am coming up with an Idea, i will start Commenting More often on Other Nairaland Thread and political Discussion now with a Clause of "Never Do Business With Shippyme.com" at the End of all my Comments.. And I urge you to start doing the same till they get down your product

@Planetuzor, You said same last year but we seem to be getting better and stronger in the business. We have overcome our trying times, Customer satisfaction is our main goal now. Those who have used us recently will testify to that.

Its clear to us that a few Customers are hurt because they didn't receive the quality services they expected but a few others just want us out of business. This becomes our driving force to strive harder for success as well as improve on the quality of the services that we render to ensure customer satisfaction. And so far the Customer feedback have really been helpful. Thank you all.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2015
teemy:
in line with my complaint 2 weeks ago and your response to have the order transaction reconciled on page 15 of this thread. a nov2014 order

Hello Temitayo,

We regret any inconvenience. The order has been reconciled. I believe it is a digital product and it has been sent to you yesterday. Please confirm. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
planetuzor:
I will never wish my worst enemy to use the services of Shippyme..

Since November up till now and counting, My goods have not Arrived..

Hello,

Please provide us with a booking number so that we can inquire into the matter. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2015
shawnmich:
I can't believe that you guys are still contacting these scammers.....they lost my goods....and claim that airline are yet to refund after collecting the money from airline.....I will come to your office next week....to show you my true colors....perhaps if any one of your staff prove to be hard core....I will proof myself for them. Here is my good tracking number S1409246462. This time,I won't take it easy with you.
I want my money in cash.....or I make sure they close your company down...you choose one......and it is 99% sure.

Hello shwnmich,

You have been responded to in your emails. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Catlanta:

@Planetuzor, You said same last year but we seem to be getting better and stronger in the business . We have overcome our trying times, Customer satisfaction is our main goal now. Those who have used us recently will testify to that.

Its clear to us that a few Customers are hurt because they didn't receive the quality services they expected but a few others just want us out of business. This becomes our driving force to strive harder for success as well as improve on the quality of the services that we render to ensure customer satisfaction. And so far the Customer feedback have really been helpful. Thank you all.

If you ain't doing business right the way you are meant to do it, then u have no business in doing business ( you should literarily be out of business)... How would a product arrive your US location since November and till now Hazmat Products has not been shipped...its unfortunate you are claiming few customer satisfaction.. am sure you have minimal return customers. because no one in his right senses after this kind of delay without explanation will want to try u again..
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello,

Please provide us with a booking number so that we can inquire into the matter. Thank you.

How does it sound to you, holding someone's product since November and making him loose out in the December seasonal business and Up till now, you still have not shipped the products. Whereas your advertised time frame was 12 fucking days...

S1411115149
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by KeniBodyks: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2015
Good morning Shippyme,

I am grossly annoyed at your below par services. I made payment for a shipment since about the first of December only to have it get to me for more than 6 freaking weeks late!! At least I tried to understand that the Customs Issues affected you guys given the time of the year only to open my package and find out two of my items are missing at your office and your customer desk person said it was left behind in the US.

PROFESSIONAL SHIPPING COMPANIES DON'T GIVE THESE LAME EXCUSES!!!!

You guys promised that I'd have my items in 12 days and this is what....1 MONTH LATER. This will likely be the last time I use you guys but please I need my remaining items back and since your people didn't have the sheer decency and decorum to follow up with a customer on his items, I am now here to officially ask for my items.

PLEASE, WHERE ARE MY REMAINING ITEMS? angry

SHIPPING NUMBER: S1412036142
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
KeniBodyks:
Good morning Shippyme,

I am grossly annoyed at your below par services. I made payment for a shipment since about the first of December only to have it get to me for more than 6 freaking weeks late!! At least I tried to understand that the Customs Issues affected you guys given the time of the year only to open my package and find out two of my items are missing at your office and your customer desk person said it was left behind in the US.

PROFESSIONAL SHIPPING COMPANIES DON'T GIVE THESE LAME EXCUSES!!!!

You guys promised that I'd have my items in 12 days and this is what....1 MONTH LATER. This will likely be the last time I use you guys but please I need my remaining items back and since your people didn't have the sheer decency and decorum to follow up with a customer on his items, I am now here to officially ask for my items.

PLEASE, WHERE ARE MY REMAINING ITEMS? angry

SHIPPING NUMBER: S1412036142

Hello,

We regret any inconvenience. We have escalated the issue on your remaining package and it has been assigned to the next batch of Shipment. Your package would be shipped out this Friday. Going forward, you would not be experiencing such delays again. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
planetuzor:

How does it sound to you, holding someone's product since November and making him loose out in the December seasonal business and Up till now, you still have not shipped the products. Whereas your advertised time frame was 12 fucking days...

S1411115149

Hello,

We regret any inconvenience. In our Bid to serve you better, we have resolved the issue on the Hazmat package. Your package has been assigned to our next batch of shipment leaving over the weekend. Going forward, you would not be experiencing such delays again. Thank you for your patience.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello Temitayo,

We regret any inconvenience. The order has been reconciled. I believe it is a digital product and it has been sent to you yesterday. Please confirm. Thank you.
Thanks, download link received. During your reconciliation there was a service charge error. At the time of purchase you were still making that charge. The balance on my jejepay should cover it. Make your deduction.

Thanks once again.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
teemy:

Thanks, download link received. During your reconciliation there was a service charge error. At the time of purchase you were still making that charge. The balance on my jejepay should cover it. Make your deduction.

Thanks once again.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Hello,

Noted. we are glad you have received the download link. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Mcleo007(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by goodtalk(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services within Lagos N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by make9jagr8: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
I am quite dissapointted , but on the other side fortunate to have come across this thread after registering with shippyme, with the hope of using her for my propose shipment which is still in my shopping cart.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
make9jagr8:
I am quite dissapointted , but on the other side fortunate to have come across this thread after registering with shippyme, with the hope of using her for my propose shipment which is still in my shopping cart.

Perhaps you should try the service with a little and then make up your mind. Every company has ups and downs. At this time our services are optimal. Try it.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by ericdry: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
since i have given up on getting replies to my emails, or calling your customer care numbers, i have decided to use this medium, and hope for the LOVE of peace, somebody responds.

1, why are the weights on my packages clearly exaggerated.
2, why are shipments being created on my behalf with insurance selected even tho i have never insured any of my shipments in the past.
3, why is there no option to manage shipments created by shippyme on my account. it is after-all, my account...
4, why does shippyme customer service still operate on a 24hrs for email replies policy.

i have tried to delete the following shipments, S1503127029, S1503113839 and S1502175270 and sent an email to your team, but received no response. i have also called your nigerian customer service and they have refused or are unable to help. (i fail to see thier use as they have never been able to help with any of my problems)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
ericdry:
since i have given up on getting replies to my emails, or calling your customer care numbers, i have decided to use this medium, and hope for the LOVE of peace, somebody responds.

2, why are shipments being created on my behalf with insurance selected even tho i have never insured any of my shipments in the past.
3, why is there no option to manage shipments created by shippyme on my account. it is after-all, my account...
4, why does shippyme customer service still operate on a 24hrs for email replies policy.

i have tried to delete the following shipments, S1503127029, S1503113839 and S1502175270 and sent an email to your team, but received no response. i have also called your nigerian customer service and they have refused or are unable to help. (i fail to see thier use as they have never been able to help with any of my problems)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Sequel to our conversation today at our office, we have alerted the US Team to merge your existing bookings to the one created by you. That will be resolved within 24 hours.

In response to your points above;

1. The weights were not exaggerated, we charge the higher of either the dimensional or actual weight of the package. Yours was charged based on the dimensional weight.

2. That is a default option selected when no booking has been created for received items.

3. You can use the edit option on your bookings to manage any of your shipments provided it has not been prepared for shipping. Else, you will need to send us an email to such request.

4. We are doing our best to improve on this, we currently have many email requests coming in daily. But, you are rest assured to be responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2015
ericdry:

Hello,

Your request has been fulfilled. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
i think i love this new and quick responds from Shippyme. i so much love your services. please continue and give customers the best business updates concerning their items.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by RoddyMan(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Hi Shippyme Customer Service, I booked a shipment on 19th December last year S1412199445. I sent a mail on your platform since Monday inquiring about the status of my shipment, I'm yet to get any response. The earlier questions I had asked were given vague answers - That they were being expected and my account will be updated when received. I interprete this to mean: go relax somewhere and whenever we collect it, we'll let you know, even if its December.

Can you please let me know the exact reason for the delay and when I should expect to receive them?

Best Regards,
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
i think i love this new and quick responds from Shippyme. i so much love your services. please continue and give customers the best business updates concerning their items.

God bless

Thank you. Your feedback has been really helpful. We care here to serve you better.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
RoddyMan:
Hi Shippyme Customer Service, I booked a shipment on 19th December last year S1412199445. I sent a mail on your platform since Monday inquiring about the status of my shipment, I'm yet to get any response. The earlier questions I had asked were given vague answers - That they were being expected and my account will be updated when received. I interprete this to mean: go relax somewhere and whenever we collect it, we'll let you know, even if its December.

Can you please let me know the exact reason for the delay and when I should expect to receive them?

Best Regards,

Hello Musa,

We regret any inconvenience. This is a Sea Freight order that was shipped on Feb. 19, 2015 and usually takes 8 to 10 weeks to deliver. We are expecting the shipment to arrive in April. After which you will be updated. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by siruconsult(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
pls can some help with shippyme price(chatge) catalogue
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
siruconsult:
pls can some help with shippyme price(chatge) catalogue

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please find below our shipping Charges;

Handling Charge $ 5.00

Shipping Charges depends on volume: AF (Air Freight) SF (Sea Freight)
0 - 4 lbs AF is $6.90/lb SF is $3.00/lb

4 - 7 lbs is $6.00/lb SF is $2.50/lb

7 - 20 lbs is $4.75/lb SF is $2.25/lb

20 - 50 lbs is $4.50/lb SF is $2.00/lb

Over 50 lbs is $4.25/lb SF is $1.80/lb

Optional Charges:
Strip-My-Package Fee $ 5.00
Consolidation Fee $ 10.00

For more information feel free to visit http://www.shippyme.com/faq/. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by osufamily(f): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2015
So you open new thread here shippyme?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by ulotoyebta: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Wow, these just confirmed my fears. Shippyme QoS as seriously dropped since the last time i used them.

I also have similar issue, Since January 20th when they received my last order for my package i'm yet to get them. Yet on their platform it's been displaying processing for delivery. I've called and also been to their pick up points countless times only to be disappointed each time.

Each time i call it's a different story. No two person will tell you the same thing whenever you call. It's always conflicting stories.

I was lastly told my items were forgotten in the US, still awaiting the arrival, another 3 weeks as passed since i heard that story. I wonder if they ship their goods instead of using the stipulated air freight they sell to their customers.

The tracking no for your perusal shippyme is S1501158526

Regards
Tolu
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
ulotoyebta:
Wow, these just confirmed my fears. Shippyme QoS as seriously dropped since the last time i used them.

I also have similar issue, Since January 20th when they received my last order for my package i'm yet to get them. Yet on their platform it's been displaying processing for delivery. I've called and also been to their pick up points countless times only to be disappointed each time.

Each time i call it's a different story. No two person will tell you the same thing whenever you call. It's always conflicting stories.

I was lastly told my items were forgotten in the US, still awaiting the arrival, another 3 weeks as passed since i heard that story. I wonder if they ship their goods instead of using the stipulated air freight they sell to their customers.

The tracking no for your perusal shippyme is S1501158526

Regards
Tolu

Hello Tolu,

I am sorry to hear that your package got delayed. This usually doesn't happen and I apologize for the frustration this has caused. As an online Company, we rely heavily on the carrier to deliver our orders to our customers and sometimes, despite all our efforts, there can really be unforeseen incidents that are beyond our control.

Considering the time that had passed we believe your package was wrongly assigned. We are expecting our pending consignment to finish clearing Customs this week. However, if the package is not found, then we will have to refund you the declared value of the package.

Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service we provide, and we appreciate the time you took to write us. Once again we regret any inconvenience this must have caused you. Thank you fro your patience.

Regards.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by ulotoyebta: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello Tolu,

I am sorry to hear that your package got delayed. This usually doesn't happen and I apologize for the frustration this has caused. As an online Company, we rely heavily on the carrier to deliver our orders to our customers and sometimes, despite all our efforts, there can really be unforeseen incidents that are beyond our control.

Considering the time that had passed we believe your package was wrongly assigned. We are expecting our pending consignment to finish clearing Customs this week. However, if the package is not found, then we will have to refund you the declared value of the package.

Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the service we provide, and we appreciate the time you took to write us. Once again we regret any inconvenience this must have caused you. Thank you fro your patience.

Regards.

Any update yet? Another week is going.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
S
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Titan5g: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Catlanta:
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to look at the situation objectively. We value feedback like this as it helps us improve the quality of our service. This is something we have had our software engineers looking into and we are on the verge of making a few changes to the system. The "extra costs" are actually a function of the fluctuating exchange rate currently being experienced. A situation we did not forsee. Normally the invoices are calculated on the system but we'll have someone make a manual recalculation and reconcile the account based on the exchange rate at the time of purchase. As mentioned earlier, we'll have a permanenet fix for this issue for all our customers shortly. Thanks again.

My experience
My initial perception of the e -Merchant circuit atlantic has been one of a 5 star performance, even referring them to colleagues , friends and family . However as year go by, they have shown they are not organised , declining in services delivery , and on many occasions failed to deliver products purchased
I get constant reply of "we have escalated to our US team".

Sometime in 2014 , I ordered for 2 phones of different makes, and they delivered 2 of same make. I let it go.

A colleague ordered for some fashion accessories of less then $50 , and they delivered to her someone else's Apple Mac air laptop, 2 iphones, 2 PlayStation game pads of thousand of dollars. She had to return them

These are the latest orders I made, considering the very small dollar value.
1501265671: shipped since Jan 2015 (3 month counting)
A Nautica perfume ordered to mark the birthday of a beloved friend, until now was never delivered

1410148053: Shipped Since last Nov 2014 (5 months counting)
Honda touch up paint, which i wanted to use on small dings, marks from okada and keke riders. May have been delivered in planet Jupiter

I hope i share the same displeasure with some Nairalanders.
God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.