Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46044 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by ulotoyebta: 9:54am On May 05, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello,

We can not deny the fact that we have been through trying times but today we have grown stronger and better.

Our delivery time has now really improved and is Customer friendly. A trial will convince you. Thank you.

Your delivery time is very questionable considering the fact that you now default in delivering. Please don't promise what you don't deliver.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2015
Hi Catlanta, irohadis as for delivery from shippyme US address, can I edit delivery address to mine or must it arrive your lagos address first? Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by planetuzor(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2015
Finally, I got my orders on Monday after SIX Month..... ( Order since November 2014 which was intentionally made to target the December market. But I got No order till May 2015). They gave numerous excuse whereas between that same time I had to use another shipping company (Sgkglobal) and got my goods in less than 2weeks between same november and many times in December, even in febraury and march. But Shippyme refused to deliver my others with them. Whereas this other companies don't charge you until your good's arrive. They send it down then when it arrives Nigeria they bill you. Am not trying to campaign for any company here, but am only given an honest review...

Anyway that's the end of my doing business with you. No thanks to you at all... When you guys guffed, u come up with several excuse " like this latest one of "new Management"..........

Before I Go, I have 2 profer a solution for you I don't jst criticise alone.... I would advice, instead of collecting the frieght money first from the customers before you send down the good to Nigeria, while not send it down first then on getting to the country before clients pick them up they make payment. I think with this approach you will seat up. You will be focused on sending goods down by every means. And be more business conscious and on your toes. Maybe when you implement this I might try you out again..(because that's what other companies like "SGKglobal.com" are doing.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:35am On May 07, 2015
frisky2good:
Looks like it is easier to get answers here. Pease where is shipment S1504025474? The ETA is a few hours time but no update since it departed US more than one week ago. Customer service hardly replies emails and when Umar does it's unhelpful. Please give me reasonable information, not that I should wait till you have information from a carrier that I have no business with because I am tired of waiting endlessly.

Hello,

We confidently say that all emails are responded to within 24 hours. As regards your booking an email update as been sent to you already notifying you of the reason for the delays. We regret any inconveniences.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:39am On May 07, 2015
ulotoyebta:

Your delivery time is very questionable considering the fact that you now default in delivering. Please don't promise what you don't deliver.

Hello,

We promised and we are already delivering. Have you placed a booking recently? Please do and enjoy quality service. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
teemy:
Hi Catlanta, irohadis as for delivery from shippyme US address, can I edit delivery address to mine or must it arrive your lagos address first? Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can edit the delivery address at any point but, it is best done before it departs the US so as to carry the updated label. Also note that you will need to send us an email to alert us of such changes. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 9:46am On May 07, 2015
planetuzor:
Finally, I got my orders on Monday after SIX Month..... ( Order since November 2014 which was intentionally made to target the December market. But I got No order till May 2015). They gave numerous excuse whereas between that same time I had to use another shipping company (Sgkglobal) and got my goods in less than 2weeks between same november and many times in December, even in febraury and march. But Shippyme refused to deliver my others with them. Whereas this other companies don't charge you until your good's arrive. They send it down then when it arrives Nigeria they bill you. Am not trying to campaign for any company here, but am only given an honest review...

Anyway that's the end of my doing business with you. No thanks to you at all... When you guys guffed, u come up with several excuse " like this latest one of "new Management"..........

Before I Go, I have 2 profer a solution for you I don't jst criticise alone.... I would advice, instead of collecting the frieght money first from the customers before you send down the good to Nigeria, while not send it down first then on getting to the country before clients pick them up they make payment. I think with this approach you will seat up. You will be focused on sending goods down by every means. And be more business conscious and on your toes. Maybe when you implement this I might try you out again..(because that's what other companies like "SGKglobal.com" are doing.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret any inconveniences. As you are aware your shipment was sent by Sea in error and that has been corrected. Also we already have a minimum $20 dollar balance mark for shipment so as to hasten delivery. We are also working on raising that margin and already improving on the quality of services. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
Don't just bring that emails are responded to within 24 hours story. What part of the email that you sent indicates where my package is and / or when it will be delivered? Looks like you just enjoy evading simple questions by cooking up big grammar. You said you used air France to ship my package and it resulted in this delay. Now, how does that explain where my package is? Just send a simple message like "Your package is in ............ and it will be delivered on or before ........... and it will make sense to me.

Hello,

We confidently say that all emails are responded to within 24 hours. As regards your booking an email update as been sent to you already notifying you of the reason for the delays. We regret any inconveniences. [/quote]
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2015
I can't find where on the invoice I can make the adjustments. I dropped a message centre in line with the new address on shippyme site but am yet to get a reply. S1505050416
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
teemy:

I can't find where on the invoice I can make the adjustments. I dropped a message centre in line with the new address on shippyme site but am yet to get a reply. S1505050416

Hello,

You can not edit the delivery address yourself after placing a booking. You will need to send us a mail for this request. Please state in the mail your preferred option and the address you want to change to and we will have it updated. Please note that you will be charged for Local Freight. And the booking quoted has already been assigned to batch leaving the US. Hence send this details as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello,
You can not edit the delivery address yourself after placing a booking. You will need to send us a mail for this request. Please state in the mail your preferred option and the address you want to change to and we will have it updated. Please note that you will be charged for Local Freight. And the booking quoted has already been assigned to batch leaving the US. Hence send this details as soon as possible.
Thank you.

I had already dropped a message at the message centre since the day payment was made and as at a few minutes ago no one has responded nor any notification that someone even saw my message. I just got off the phone with 08035518071 and hope he would be able to make the changes. Please have your support people regularly checkup on feedback as well as reply to them (in understandable words).

Wishing you well - Teemy

P.S What is the ETA since it has now been Assigned to Batch?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
teemy:

I had already dropped a message at the message centre since the day payment was made and as at a few minutes ago no one has responded nor any notification that someone even saw my message. I just got off the phone with 08035518071 and hope he would be able to make the changes. Please have your support people regularly checkup on feedback as well as reply to them (in understandable words).

Wishing you well - Teemy

P.S What is the ETA since it has now been Assigned to Batch?

Hello,

The changes have been made. The ETA is 5 to 10 business days. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by babysheju2(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
shippyme is.shit! dear Nairalanders If u love yourself n money n u don't want 2 develop High BP u better flee cos they're still holding on 2 three of my husband s package for 2 months now and we have paid. And I tried to convince him but he wouldn't just listen I also told him about naira land he said maybe they want to tarnish your image. Now it arrived since Friday as they said o and now It's taking another two weeks to clear.He's already regretting ever using shippyme and I hope others too learn and avoid ur company.. *hisses*

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2015
Wow! I placed a few orders on Amazon that should reach ShippyMe sometime this week. Looking at all the queries here, I'm really concerned about what to expect with this company, especially considering that I need this parcel delivered to me as soon as possible. It's my first time using them and I will post about my experiences here as they happen.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 6:18pm On May 19, 2015
n3rve:
Wow! I placed a few orders on Amazon that should reach ShippyMe sometime this week. Looking at all the queries here, I'm really concerned about what to expect with this company, especially considering that I need this parcel delivered to me as soon as possible. It's my first time using them and I will post about my experiences here as they happen.

Hello,

You have nothing to worry about. You are assured the best delivery. Please ensure you create a booking before the package is delivered to our US address and select your preferred option. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 12:46am On May 20, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello,

You have nothing to worry about. You are assured the best delivery. Please ensure you create a booking before the package is delivered to our US address and select your preferred option. Thank you.

I've created bookings for all items and chosen the 7 - 12 days shipping option. I'm waiting on the items to reach and I'll pay when total costs are calculated. I asked some questions this morning using the support section but didn't get any responses. I want to believe you're services have improved and if you live up to expectation, I'll use ShippyMe for all future purchases. Thank you!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:12am On May 21, 2015
n3rve:

I've created bookings for all items and chosen the 7 - 12 days shipping option. I'm waiting on the items to reach and I'll pay when total costs are calculated. I asked some questions this morning using the support section but didn't get any responses. I want to believe you're services have improved and if you live up to expectation, I'll use ShippyMe for all future purchases. Thank you!

Hello,

Noted. We will be expecting your package. Yes, our services has improved tremendously. Please note that all email correspondences are attended to within 24 hours. We will definitely respond to your inquiries or better still give us a call or drop it here. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2015
Catlanta:

Hello,

Noted. We will be expecting your package. Yes, our services has improved tremendously. Please note that all email correspondences are attended to within 24 hours. We will definitely respond to your inquiries or better still give us a call or drop it here. Thank you.

It's been 24 hours since my parcel arrived ShippyMe and I have not received any notification regarding it.
It's also marked as "Not yet received" under my ShippyMe account. Tracking #: S1505194105
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2015
Sorry, take heart, pray hard.

n3rve:

It's been 24 hours since my parcel arrived ShippyMe and I have not received any notification regarding it.
It's also marked as "Not yet received" under my ShippyMe account. Tracking #: S1505194105
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2015
frisky2good:
Sorry, take heart, pray hard.

Actually, they've sent me all notifications for items received.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2015
Goodluck in your dealings with them. As for me, I'm done with them. I can cope with even 5 months delay but I hate being kept in the dark. Once again, I wish you all the best and please always insure your packages. Trust me, your package will never get lost if you do.

n3rve:

Actually, they've sent me all notifications for items received.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2015
frisky2good:
Goodluck in your dealings with them. As for me, I'm done with them. I can cope with even 5 months delay but I hate being kept in the dark. Once again, I wish you all the best and please always insure your packages. Trust me, your package will never get lost if you do.

Thanks for the advice, frisky2good. Like I said, I will share my experiences here.

I have been notified of receipt by ShippyMe and I consolidated and insured all items. I made payment yesterday so I'm assuming they'll be sorted out and my shipments will be assigned a batch and an ETA soon. I've used MyUS in the past and my dealings with them were flawless, so good I felt the need to review their services on my blog, I plan to do the same for ShippyMe.

From what I can tell so far, ShippyMe is lacking dedicated man power. One of the easiest ways to get a customer frustrated is by keeping them in the dark. I sent a mail with some questions on the 21st of May (Thursday) and didn't hear back until the 25th (Monday), so they failed to reply on Friday (24 hours from the time) and delayed responding till Monday most likely because of the weekend. The e-mail was regarding a parcel that according to FedEx tracking had since been delivered but I wasn't notified by ShippyMe 24 hours after. I was sick worried about the location of the item especially after reading the stories about theft above. I found this strange because some smaller accessories which were delivered a day after the major item reflected way before the core item. As at the time of this post, all items have been marked as "Received", payment made ($124.60) and I'm awaiting an ETA.

ShippyMe has the infrastructure in place, a well designed system and friendly customer care representatives (when they reply). They just need dedicated employees. For now, it's easy to assume the company is being run as a hobby. Either that, or they are overwhelmed by the amount of customers they have and orders they receive. They have great potential but need to work at it.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by geek30: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Poor Service, ETA 20 May 2015 , it's 01 June 2015 and i still haven't got my goods, i saw notifications it arrived naija, when I called their Customer Service I was told my own package was missing, been weeks and i still haven't got my package. I will never use shippyme again
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
geek30:
Poor Service, ETA 20 May 2015 , it's 01 June 2015 and i still haven't got my goods, i saw notifications it arrived naija, when I called their Customer Service I was told my own package was missing, been weeks and i still haven't got my package. I will never use shippyme again

What shipping method did you use? Did you insure the item(s)?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by geek30: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
n3rve:

What shipping method did you use? Did you insure the item(s)?
just called your customer service and they said it just arrive and it will get to my state in 2 or 3 days ... i hope this isn't another lie
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by shaiguy(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2015
n3rve:

Thanks for the advice, frisky2good. Like I said, I will share my experiences here.

I have been notified of receipt by ShippyMe and I consolidated and insured all items. I made payment yesterday so I'm assuming they'll be sorted out and my shipments will be assigned a batch and an ETA soon. I've used MyUS in the past and my dealings with them were flawless, so good I felt the need to review their services on my blog, I plan to do the same for ShippyMe.

From what I can tell so far, ShippyMe is lacking dedicated man power. One of the easiest ways to get a customer frustrated is by keeping them in the dark. I sent a mail with some questions on the 21st of May (Thursday) and didn't hear back until the 25th (Monday), so they failed to reply on Friday (24 hours from the time) and delayed responding till Monday most likely because of the weekend. The e-mail was regarding a parcel that according to FedEx tracking had since been delivered but I wasn't notified by ShippyMe 24 hours after. I was sick worried about the location of the item especially after reading the stories about theft above. I found this strange because some smaller accessories which were delivered a day after the major item reflected way before the core item. As at the time of this post, all items have been marked as "Received", payment made ($124.60) and I'm awaiting an ETA.

ShippyMe has the infrastructure in place, a well designed system and friendly customer care representatives (when they reply). They just need dedicated employees. For now, it's easy to assume the company is being run as a hobby. Either that, or they are overwhelmed by the amount of customers they have and orders they receive. They have great potential but need to work at it.

:-)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by shaiguy(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2015
planetuzor:

:-)
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
shaiguy:

You are right to an extent and I felt this way before.
These guys I have just concluded are jokers and they will eventually mess you up.
I was one of those that stood up for them when they got attacked here but now even I have been burnt twice.
A word of advice, do not use these guys except your heart is made of steel else you will nearly go crazy.
Last time I missed some of my orders and it took ages to find it, during this period communication was awful. They did find the items but they came in toooooooo late for them to be used for what was intended. Someone needs to tell them polite customer service is great when it actually helps with information, polite customer service that is clueless or does nothing but just talk politely is irritating as hell.
Like person wey no dey learn, I placed another order recently, a time sensitive order for something I feel they could bring in on time - tiny order, very easy to get to me on time I thought, all my items arrived their office in the US in about 3 days, I paid for next day shipping for all the items because of timing, despite even showing me pictures of all the items, one of my items is still showing as not arrived. For this reason my items have not shipped or ready for shipping, I can't make payment too because I don't know what to pay. From the minute I noticed this, I have sent half a dozen mails, please mark the items as received so that my goods can get in on time.. Remember they are time bound..... Story... It's now day 6 and nothing still.

I will never use these guys again.
Whoever owns this business needs to know he had a good thing going but totally messed it up
If ever one is to write about how small businesses fail in Nigeria, please put this company for mind.

I am already trying to buy the item I ordered though them locally again, can you just imagine that.

Avoid Shippyme like a plague, you have been warned.
Hello,
We regret any inconvenience. Please note that your issue was logged over the weekend and could not be attended to then as we do not open on weekends. But issues has been resolved now.

Thank you for your feedback.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by shaiguy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nope,

My issue was raised on the 28th of May. A Thursday.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
shaiguy:

Any alternative should be better, let's see...
Hello,
We confidently say we are improving on our services daily and we have become even better with a stronger Customer base. Thank you.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by aliumujib(m): 2:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Chai, wey my Moto 360 dey come, shippyme pleease, I take God beg una, let my item arrive safely, I wasn't going to pay for insurance before, but now I will, please just help my life. My final project depends on that smart watch. If I had seen all these reviews I wouldn't have patronized you, well at least I'll tell my classmates not to. Just help my own cause.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by n3rve(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
aliumujib:
Chai, wey my Moto 360 dey come, shippyme pleease, I take God beg una, let my item arrive safely, I wasn't going to pay for insurance before, but now I will, please just help my life. My final project depends on that smart watch. If I had seen all these reviews I wouldn't have patronized you, well at least I'll tell my classmates not to. Just help my own cause.

LOL! I'm expecting a parcel too. You should be calm, like me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.