Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46049 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Very salient point @ bolded.

Thatz probably y d staff was bold enuff to touch d items.
twinskenny:

Thank you , look is not as one dont want to pay for insurance, but there insurance is such a scam! imagine paying over 50k for a good thats less than 25k> unless ther system has changed. i shipped with shoptomydoor, items worth over 200k yet there insurance was less than 15k...

now the truth is that, his staff knowingly stole the items of customers without insurance knowing too well that nothing will happen to the company one way or the other, apparently believe that the owner of the goods cannot make any trouble since its not insured!!!

rubbish all through... am creating a new thread for them by tomorrow.. my entire savings went into this things.. since July this year, imagine if i have recieved the goods before now, i know how much profit i would have make..

not withstanding maybe this will be a lesson to them on how to treat a loyal customer much more better

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Hi Catlanta or irohadis, please send me the download link for the product paid for on invoice 1410094581. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
teemy:
Hi Catlanta or irohadis, please send me the download link for the product paid for on invoice 1410094581. Thank you.

Customer service is looking into it ASAP.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
teemy:

Link has been sent to you. Please confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
irohadis:

Link has been sent to you. Please confirm.
Received thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
is our items still in "custom clearing"
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 2:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
is our items still in "custom clearing"

That batch is coming out tomorrow and would be ready for collection and dispatch the following day.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Mcleo007(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dridowu: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Reading comment from 1st page till last page shows that , you have to think more than twice before you deal with shippyme or else person go just join the league of complainer.

3 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
dridowu:
Reading comment from 1st page till last page shows that , you have to think more than twice before you deal with shippyme or else person go just join the league of complainer.
word my brother word!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seems u've reverted to not replying emails once more undecided
irohadis:

That batch is coming out tomorrow and would be ready for collection and dispatch the following day.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
has it arrived yet?

i need to collect this tomorrow

thanks

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
has it arrived yet?
i need to collect this tomorrow
thanks

Minor delay with clearing. It is coming out tomorrow instead. The two consignments that are pending are coming out at the same time. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tell your customer care peepz to reply my mail nau.Itz almost 4days and I haven't received acknowledgement let alone a reply. *wipes sweat*
irohadis:

Minor delay with clearing. It is coming out tomorrow instead. The two consignments that are pending are coming out at the same time. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guy if you want them to assist you here always state the booking number. I just left their office now. Oct 10th shipment would be ready for collection by tomorrow. Those guys are really working.
WoodcrestMayor:
Tell your customer care peepz to reply my mail nau.Itz almost 4days and I haven't received acknowledgement let alone a reply. *wipes sweat*

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Working u said

So,if I wasn't on nairaland nko?

Wat kinda work are dey doing?I presume dey can't pick calls too undecided

Isn't sum1 meant to be in charge of phones and email?

Itz nt a must I paste here.Infact,the last one I pasted here wasn't replied so what? undecided
euwajeh:
Guy if you want them to assist you here always state the booking number. I just left their office now. Oct 10th shipment would be ready for collection by tomorrow. Those guys are really working.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by tallnslim9ja: 12:33am On Oct 23, 2014
To the best of my experience with dealing with them, Shippyme is a reputable company that has continued to deliver good services. Just like any other Organization not all customers can be satisfied, that is why there are always room for complaints. How many times have we complained about erratic services from Network providers, how long do you wait on a call to make a complain? Some of us get frustrated and hang up but, does that mean the Telecoms company is a failure? Thus, those complaining is an infinitesimal few compared to the majority enjoying their services. I just want to advise them keep upgrading to deliver better and faster services. I believe we are rest assured to to get the best from them. Thumbs up shippyme!

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Fashola4thSon: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Can I collect mine tomorrow?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2014
keep deceiving yourself at bolded.
Go to other importer threads on nairaland and check if u'll see this magnitude of complaint.
tallnslim9ja:
To the best of my experience with dealing with them, Shippyme is a reputable company that has continued to deliver good services. Just like any other Organization not all customers can be satisfied, that is why there are always room for complaints. How many times have we complained about erratic services from Network providers, how long do you wait on a call to make a complain? Some of us get frustrated and hang up but, does that mean the Telecoms company is a failure? Thus, those complaining is an infinitesimal few compared to the majority enjoying their services. I just want to advise them keep upgrading to deliver better and faster services. I believe we are rest assured to to get the best from them. Thumbs up shippyme!

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Go to other importer threads on nairaland and check if u'll see this magnitude of complaint.

with what i understand so far, Shippyme had a horrible experiences in the past and i believe they never see that coming. The problem was from their own employee who steal customers items. also i have noticed some changes especially in the aspect of CALLING. Unlike now, shippyme hardly pick someone's call or even reply to emails. in as much as my items still remains on their custody, i really appreciate their transformation.

In other news.

i was told the 10th October shipping has arrived in your office? Please i live in Onitsha and will like to know if it's possible to send my brother in Ikeja or through your carriers ?

thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2014
I agree they rebranding.My items that was wit dem for over a month suddenly arrived Nigeria in a week.I said to myself- "so na so d tin suppose fast shocked"

I've not called them but I sent an email which they avnt replied.

The oga at d top made a big mistake.U don't open a biz and leave it to pple completely.If he had been checking the mailbox(which I believe he shld av a password to),he wuld av seen complaints long b4 it degenerated to dis level.

They shld settle pple wit claims and hope dat pple 'll still trust dem-thatz d best d can hope for.

One of my package is still "assigned to batch".

I doubt if the goods are in their office...they avnt notified me by mail.Besides,itz still showing "custom clearing" on their website.
Johnpaul2k2:

with what i understand so far, Shippyme had a horrible experiences in the past and i believe they never see that coming. The problem was from their own employee who steal customers items. also i have noticed some changes especially in the aspect of CALLING. Unlike now, shippyme hardly pick someone's call or even reply to emails. in as much as my items still remains on their custody, i really appreciate their transformation.

In other news.

i was told the 10th October shipping has arrived in your office? Please i live in Onitsha and will like to know if it's possible to send my brother in Ikeja or through your carriers ?

thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I agree they rebranding.My items that was wit dem for over a month suddenly arrived Nigeria in a week.I said to myself- "so na so d tin suppose fast shocked"

I've not called them but I sent an email which they avnt replied.

The oga at d top made a big mistake.U don't open a biz and leave it to pple completely.If he had been checking the mailbox(which I believe he shld av a password to),he wuld av seen complaints long b4 it degenerated to dis level.

They shld settle pple wit claims and hope dat pple 'll still trust dem-thatz d best d can hope for.

One of my package is still "assigned to batch".

I doubt if the goods are in their office...they avnt notified me by mail.Besides,itz still showing "custom clearing" on their website.

Sometimes in Life, people will trust too much (even with our lives ) are those that disappoints. This is just a lesson to them. no one is perfect.

yes my items are among "clearing custom"

I used to call companies negative names if they fails to reply or deliver at a particular time, but since i became an IM (internet marketer) i realize how difficult it is, to do business with people.

I believe they will or have bounce back for good
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2014
I hope so.
I knw itz difficult doing biz cos of unforseen circumstances.Contigency approach to planning is key here.

I don't like telling stories wen I'm meant to deliver.I prefer telling u I'll come to your place on saturday(and den add a clause dat I can come b4 saturday) den I show up on friday dan coming on sunday.
Itz beta to give a long rope just in case sumtin happens.If u deliver b4 den-fine.Ur credibility goes up.
Johnpaul2k2:

Sometimes in Life, people will trust too much (even with our lives ) are those that disappoints. This is just a lesson to them. no one is perfect.

yes my items are among "clearing custom"

I used to call companies negative names if they fails to reply or deliver at a particular time, but since i became an IM (internet marketer) i realize how difficult it is, to do business with people.

I believe they will or have bounce back for good
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
\

a day is coming that same man will come here with his own complain.. na today. if you go to there office to collect package they will tell you to go to nairaland and drop positive feedback at least to erase thr already tarnish image

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Are u for real? shocked

So if refuse(of course I will refuse) dem no go gimme my goods? undecided

I still dey expect their reply to my email sent 4days ago.Even if d email dey use leg waka,e for don reach their office.

Me I cannot come back here and erase anyfin-my conscience neva permits me to do such.

Your work/service shld speak for you.If u need pple to do dat den u still av a looooong way to go.
twinskenny:
\

a day is coming that same man will come here with his own complain.. na today. if you go to there office to collect package they will tell you to go to nairaland and drop positive feedback at least to erase thr already tarnish image
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
SHIPPYME/ Irohadis/ Catlanta, Please what is the status of these my 2 remaining orders:
1. S1408286535

2. S1409023772

You keep coming here to do damage control, why don't you people work on improving your services instead of all this pointless banter.

Please when do I get my shipment? You guys promised me that it would be ready this week BUT call you don't pick, email you don't reply.

WHERE ARE MY PACKAGES O

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2014
MrsNaira:
SHIPPYME/ Irohadis/ Catlanta, Please what is the status of these my 2 remaining orders:
1. S1408286535
2. S1409023772
You keep coming here to do damage control, why don't you people work on improving your services instead of all this pointless banter.
Please when do I get my shipment? You guys promised me that it would be ready this week BUT call you don't pick, email you don't reply.
WHERE ARE MY PACKAGES O

Booking 1. S1408286535 has a pending balance and can't ship until balance is paid.
Booking 2. S1409023772 has ETA of 2 days remaining if you look in your user account. The status in your account is "clearing customs." That is the current status and the ETA of 2 days means it is still on time. Unless the ETA elapses, there is really no reason to call because customer service will give you the same info in your user account tracking information. Customs is unpredictable but we have assurances the pending shipment will be out tomorrow.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Are u for real? shocked
So if refuse(of course I will refuse) dem no go gimme my goods? undecided
I still dey expect their reply to my email sent 4days ago.Even if d email dey use leg waka,e for don reach their office.
Me I cannot come back here and erase anyfin-my conscience neva permits me to do such.
Your work/service shld speak for you.If u need pple to do dat den u still av a looooong way to go.

If you disclose your booking reference number, we can figure out why you still don't have a response. Without that, we really can't help you and it is pointless complaining.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2014
U guys are funnycheesy

So if I wasn't on nairaland,I won't get any customer care shey?

I av bin communicating wit email all dis while...dat option has suddenly evaporated abi

iSmh
irohadis:

If you disclose your booking reference number, we can figure out why you still don't have a response. Without that, we really can't help you and it is pointless complaining.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
U guys are funnycheesy
So if I wasn't on nairaland,I won't get any customer care shey?
I av bin communicating wit email all dis while...dat option has suddenly evaporated abi
iSmh

If you have a reference number, display it here, else you are just a troll and is not fair to actual users in need of help.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Ok...I dey come
irohadis:

If you have a reference number, display it here, else you are just a troll and is not fair to actual users in need of help.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2014
can someone come and collect the item now?
has it been cleared from the custom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.