Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46029 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
irohadis:

You are a paid troll. If you have ever used Shippyme, leave your booking reference number and I will address you effectively. There are many of you posting nonsense because you can. But when asked for proof of actually using the company you never respond with one. Hating will not stop the thousands of people using the best indigenous shipping company in Nigeria.
U R A FOOL FOR SAYING DIS N U WILL REGRET IT ONE DAY SEARACH FOR DAILYDOLARS@YAHOO.COM AMONG UR COSTUMER BASE N U WILL C HOW MANY BIZ I HAVE DONE WITH U. Y DID U SACK UCHE N CO IF GOODS WERE NOT MISSING IN UR COY WELL U R RITE U HAVE MILLIONS OF FOOLS DAT WILL DO BIZ WITH U IF WE GO NA ONLY FOR 9JA E GO HAPPY I GET INSULTED FOR DOING BIZ WITH D USELESS COY DAT I HAVE BEEN CALLING N DEY R NOT PICKING CALLS 4 LIKE 5DAYS NOW ABEG GO DIE FOOL
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
irohadis:
This is a thread to provide support to customers. If you have a well articulated issue, we will respond to it. It is hard to respond effectively to misguided name-calling and repetitive posts clearly driven by other motivations. Shippyme users use it because it presents the best value proposition to them.
MY ITK CAN U TREAT DIS N OR RAISE ANODA DEFENCE FOR UR FAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN
irohadis:

You are a paid troll. If you have ever used Shippyme, leave your booking reference number and I will address you effectively. There are many of you posting nonsense because you can. But when asked for proof of actually using the company you never respond with one. Hating will not stop the thousands of people using the best indigenous shipping company in Nigeria.
BIG MOUTH CHECK DIS OUT, I KNOW U HAVE NOT HEARD D WORD CUSTOMERS R KING

Dear Fidelis,

Good day and sorry for the late response to your email.

This booking S1409098270 is ready to ship, but because it is shipping as a HAZMAT item, they are yet to dispatch as they go through series of clearance in the US before they leave.

As for the discrepancy in charges, it must be as a result of packaging. In as much as the items are of the same weight, the packaging may be different.

Regarding the ones that are yet to be confirmed, we have alerted our US team to make that confirmation for us and update the status for you.

Thank you and best regards.

Collins.

Customer Service
www.shippyme.com
8 Ladipo Kuku Street,
Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Original Message
----------------
Subject: RE: my shippment
To: <info@shippyme.com>
CC: <dailydolars@yahoo.com>
Date: 2014-10-27 11:57:49
It’s like 2weeks since I sent this mail and nobody has replied to it shd I take my biz to oda stores

From: Chiegene Fidelis [mailto:fidelis.chiegene@threatmits.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 3:53 PM
To: 'info@shippyme.com'
Cc: 'fidelis.chiegene@threatmits.com'
Subject: my shippment

Kindly confirm what is keeping my package with shipping number S1409098270 and also I bought 2 item of same weight and I was charged different price for the shipment I have complained this last week but till now nobody has said any thing u can check dem out with shipping number S1409098642-4,578 and S1409099646 – 5,262.

Also kindly confirm u have my package with tracking number 9405509699937931338615 bought from ebay its suppose to b a blackberry bold9930 and also confirm if its d same package with shipping number S14010065753 cos the name on package is misleading instead of black berry phone am seeing blackberry accessories.

Waiting for ur reply
Chiegene Fidelis

NB: u can open d package to confirm there’s phone inside thank u
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
twinskenny:

you can see the reply from the president of the company.. so much to say about them.. by the way he thinks i pay you to put down the comment.. how funny. they will never admit there fault..the president lack good customer relationship. he think he can sit in the USA and run the company the way he likes.. well thats none of my business. he said he has thousand of people using the service that to show he doesnt even value you.. lol its well
tot biz owners r reasonable like me dat will beg my customer to do biz and even go as far as promising or giving freebies to keep dem but dis fool here is telling me to go i blame am na 9ja cos am now make dem jus deliver my package am done here cos i need to go to where am appreciate n not tolerated na my cash oooooo
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is a thread to provide support to customers. If you have a well articulated issue, we will respond to it. It is hard to respond effectively to misguided name-calling and repetitive posts clearly driven by other motivations. Shippyme users use it because it presents the best value proposition to them.

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'm sure he's regretting his "utterance" now.He called me a troll too.I will update wit pix of my items wen I receive them.

Cos pple don't complain doesn't mean some Nigerians don't know what is right and wat obtains in oda developed countries.Logistics shey?Den u shld av put 3-4 weeks instead of 2weeks u put as delivery time on your website.

Can dis happen in the USA where u stay?

He was talking abt shippyme as an app.Thatz his way of justifying inefficiency of customer care.I av an advice for him on dis-until you guys attain d dispatch/delivery speed of UPS,DHL et al,make sure your customer service is tight and spotless.

Nobody wants your biz to fail but itz obvious u don't av empathy for your customers.U'll realize dat wat angers customers on dis thread d most is d self-defense u indulge in.Just imagine d guy wit demurrage.From his 1st post,it is clear d fault came from within shippyme.He said he sent several mails to confirm receipt of his items but he neva got a reply.Now there is demurrage and no iota of remorse from u guys.U just told him to pay else is items won't be shipped.

My last item delivered to your USA warehouse was d first to be updated.Shldnt it be on a "first come first serve" basis?
Itz clearly evident dat there's is a systemic issue wit shippyme and d earlier u addressed customer complaints objectively,d beta.
Not every1 one will tow ewajeh's path and delete wat dey've written abt shippyme.So I'll advise u get to work and make sure tins are right.Itz beta to apologize and tell customers that their items 'll be ready in a month(give reasons) instead of promising speed of lite service and failing(for those dat av items wit u already) and work on delivering smoothly in future.

I hpe u look @ dis objectively.
Peace.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I'm sure he's regretting his "utterance" now.He called me a troll too.I will update wit pix of my items wen I receive them.
Cos pple don't complain doesn't mean some Nigerians don't know what is right and wat obtains in oda developed countries.Logistics shey?Den u shld av put 3-4 weeks instead of 2weeks u put as delivery time on your website.
Can dis happen in the USA where u stay?
He was talking abt shippyme as an app.Thatz his way of justifying inefficiency of customer care.I av an advice for him on dis-until you guys attain d dispatch/delivery speed of UPS,DHL et al,make sure your customer service is tight and spotless.
Nobody wants your biz to fail but itz obvious u don't av empathy for your customers.U'll realize dat wat angers customers on dis thread d most is d self-defense u indulge in.Just imagine d guy wit demurrage.From his 1st post,it is clear d fault came from within shippyme.He said he sent several mails to confirm receipt of his items but he neva got a reply.Now there is demurrage and no iota of remorse from u guys.U just told him to pay else is items won't be shipped.
My last item delivered to your USA warehouse was d first to be updated.Shldnt it be on a "first come first serve" basis?
Itz clearly evident dat there's is a systemic issue wit shippyme and d earlier u addressed customer complaints objectively,d beta.
Not every1 one will tow ewajeh's path and delete wat dey've written abt shippyme.So I'll advise u get to work and make sure tins are right.Itz beta to apologize and tell customers that their items 'll be ready in a month(give reasons) instead of promising speed of lite service and failing(for those dat av items wit u already) and work on delivering smoothly in future.
I hpe u look @ dis objectively.
Peace.

If you recall, I asked you for your booking reference number and you never provided one then. Yet you continued to post comments about the service. I drew my conclusions from that fact. If you can't provide me a way to help you and you continue to complain, it is only logical to assume that the poster is troll.

Shippyme is a startup and by no means perfect. We are adjusting all components of the system all the time and based on our user's experiences. We welcome constructive criticism and most of the changes we have made are based on such critical feedback.

Shippyme has an express service as fact as DHL and UPS. The cost is cheaper than the listed services but several times more expensive than the regular service. Speed is expensive. Shippyme ships 2 times a week and under normal circumstances, we can deliver within the promised 5 - 12 working days. The number of complaints on Nairaland can be reduced to under a dozen actors. That is a far cry from the thousands of users registered with Shippyme. We work hard to address their issues but their displeasure is by no means symptomatic of the broader experience of the majority.

No one who has an active booking on Shippyme can say they don't know if their items have been received for months. It is always there in your user account to see. I believe there is an issue of a cultural shift that we also need to address. Shippyme tries to use technology to put more control in the hands of the users. We have to push for that change. But it is hard when people are used to the tactile contact with people for updates and followups. We will get there.

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is more like it smiley

Abt d notifications wen items get to your warehouse,I practically had to send my tracking number to Nigeria and UsA office for it to reflect on my account to enable me knw the shipping cost.Mind you,UPS had informed me my items were received...I had to hound the customer care before I got confirmation.

Finally from my tray of advice-Try your best to minimize disappointments...I wish you God speed cool
irohadis:

If you recall, I asked you for your booking reference number and you never provided one then. Yet you continued to post comments about the service. I drew my conclusions from that fact. If you can't provide me a way to help you and you continue to complain, it is only logical to assume that the poster is troll.

Shippyme is a startup and by no means perfect. We are adjusting all components of the system all the time and based on our user's experiences. We welcome constructive criticism and most of the changes we have made are based on such critical feedback.

Shippyme has an express service as fact as DHL and UPS. The cost is cheaper than the listed services but several times more expensive than the regular service. Speed is expensive. Shippyme ships 2 times a week and under normal circumstances, we can deliver within the promised 5 - 12 working days. The number of complaints on Nairaland can be reduced to under a dozen actors. That is a far cry from the thousands of users registered with Shippyme. We work hard to address their issues but their displeasure is by no means symptomatic of the broader experience of the majority.

No one who has an active booking on Shippyme can say they don't know if their items have been received for months. It is always there in your user account to see. I believe there is an issue of a cultural shift that we also need to address. Shippyme tries to use technology to put more control in the hands of the users. We have to push for that change. But it is hard when people are used to the tactile contact with people for updates and followups. We will get there.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2014
irohadis:

Shippyme has an express service as fact as DHL and UPS. The cost is cheaper than the listed services but several times more expensive than the regular service. Speed is expensive. Shippyme ships 2 times a week and under normal circumstances, we can deliver within the promised 5 - 12 working days. The number of complaints on Nairaland can be reduced to under a dozen actors. That is a far cry from the thousands of users registered with Shippyme. We work hard to address their issues but their displeasure is by no means symptomatic of the broader experience of the majority. u r a big

No one who has an active booking on Shippyme can say they don't know if their items have been received for months. It is always there in your user account to see. I believe there is an issue of a cultural shift that we also need to address. Shippyme tries to use technology to put more control in the hands of the users. We have to push for that change. But it is hard when people are used to the tactile contact with people or updates and followups. We will get there.
u keep speaking English i have replied u with my details n even posted the mail ur technology advanced coy sent me and till now u have not said anything. i prsume u dont know what u r saying or u r being economical with the truth cos the recent 1 ur mumu people did was to make me loss 2days shipping time which u people have become expert in i paid to fidelity bank since monday 9am u r jus updating it yesterday at close of biz so tell me who is sufering from cultural shift even when we know that most banks in 9ja especially fidelity do immediate credit once u pay so tell me y did it take up to 3days b4 u acknowledge receipt? ur major problem is felling like a king b4 ur customers cos u fell its kobokobo biz dey give u but mind u if u r a big man u shd not have started dis biz cos in biz u r a servant to d customers d foot ur bill n make u drive in big cars. calling me a paid troll is ur worst mistake n u will regret it if u dont tender an unreserved apology here i will set u as an example to all d fake coy in d country.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2014
I STRONGLY ADVISE ANY BODY TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY

THEY ARE NO GOOD

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
!!!!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2014
maryjames9:
I STRONGLY ADVISE ANY BODY TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY

THEY ARE NO GOOD

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!
!!!!
YES THAT IS WHAT I HAVE JUS DONE. MOVED MY BIZ TO SHOPTOMYDOOR AND LSM FAST HES HERE SPEAKING ENGLISH LIKE AS IF WE R NOT AWARE D STAFFS R THIEF STEALING PEOPLES PACKAGE ABI Y HIM SACK DEM IF DEM DEY DO WELL FOR HIM PROUD FOOL
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2014
THE COMPANY SAID THEY HAVE OVERHAULED THEIR STAFF AND BLA BLA BLA

I MUST TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE STILL DESAME SET OF PEOPLE AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED ABOUT THEM

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS POO. THEY DON'T REPLY MAILS, YOU KEEP CALLING THEM OVER A SIMPLE REQUEST AGAIN AND AGAIN

NOT EVEN SHIPPING RELATED, THEY ARE JUST COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT AND INEFFECTIVE

I ADVISE ANY PROSPECTIVE OR WOULD BE CLIENT TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO STILL CONTINUE WITH THEM, I DISCOVERED THAT BESIDES PICKING CALLS ON TIME, THEY ARE DESAME

dailydolar:
u keep speaking English i have replied u with my details n even posted the mail ur technology advanced coy sent me and till now u have not said anything. i prsume u dont know what u r saying or u r being economical with the truth cos the recent 1 ur mumu people did was to make me loss 2days shipping time which u people have become expert in i paid to fidelity bank since monday 9am u r jus updating it yesterday at close of biz so tell me who is sufering from cultural shift even when we know that most banks in 9ja especially fidelity do immediate credit once u pay so tell me y did it take up to 3days b4 u acknowledge receipt? ur major problem is felling like a king b4 ur customers cos u fell its kobokobo biz dey give u but mind u if u r a big man u shd not have started dis biz cos in biz u r a servant to d customers d foot ur bill n make u drive in big cars. calling me a paid troll is ur worst mistake n u will regret it if u dont tender an unreserved apology here i will set u as an example to all d fake coy in d country.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
@maryjames9
We are here to address problems. If you have one, state it clearly and it will be resolved. "I STRONGLY ADVISE ANY BODY TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY, THEY ARE NO GOOD, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!" is neither a statement of a problem or an objective education for prospective users.

Shippyme like any product is not for everybody. If you are not comfortable with technology and how it can bring efficiency to you, stay with other companies. If you like to work with a technology driven process, we are happy to listen and learn.

Dozens of new users are subscribing everyday and hundreds of packages are shipped every week. So, I do believe there are more discerning users out there.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
irohadis:
@maryjames9
We are here to address problems. If you have one, state it clearly and it will be resolved. "I STRONGLY ADVISE ANY BODY TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED COMPANY, THEY ARE NO GOOD, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!" is neither a statement of a problem or an objective education for prospective users.

Shippyme like any product is not for everybody. If you are not comfortable with technology and how it can bring efficiency to you, stay with other companies. If you like to work with a technology driven process, we are happy to listen and learn.

Dozens of new users are subscribing everyday and hundreds of packages are shipped every week. So, I do believe there are more discerning users out there.
CAN U HERE THE ALMIGHTY BIG MAN TALK AGAIN AS IF D FONE LINES OM D WEBSITES ARE FOR DECORATION I HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR MORE THAN 3WEEKS NOW TO NO AVAIL I SENT AMAIL DAT TOOK 2WEKS N SOME DAY TO GET REPLIED I HAVE SINCE REPLIED DEM FOR LIKE 4DAYS NOW WITH NO REPLY N HE STILL WANT STATEMENT OF PROBLEM U MUST HAVE UR HEAD EXAMINED WEN DEY COM N EXPIRIENCE WHAT WE HAVE DEN DEY WILL RUN ALSO IT WONT B LONG MIND U STOP BOASTIN ABT TECHNOLOGY COS U DONT HAVE ANY ONE WORKING FOR UR COMPANY ABI NA TECHNOLOGY MAKE UNA NO DE REPLY MAIL N PICK CALLS MR MAN U R FAR FROM REALITY BY D TIME U GET 2 UNDERSTAND U CUSTOMERS R GONE I HAVE BEEN DOING IMPORTATION B4 U CAN EVEN SPELL UR NAME IT WILL COST U NOTHING BY SAYING SORRY TO UR CUSTOMERS DEN MAKE UR POINT WITHOUT INSULTING DEM YANKEE RETURNEE I PITY U. LET C HOW MANY COURT CASE U WILL END UP WITH THE WAY U R GOING PLS DONT FORGET TO POST DEM HERE WEN DEY START ROLLONG IN. U COULD NOT KEEP UR STAFFS UNDER CHECK NOW U R TALKING OF TECHNOLOGY WHERE WAS U TECHNOLOGY WEN UR STAFFS WERE HELPING DEM SELFS WITH CUSTOMERS PACKAGE ?? I LAFF IN KANURI LANGUAGE MY FINAL WORD IF U DONT CHANGE U WONT LAST U N UR COMPANY ITS A PROMISE

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
irohadis:
@maryjames9

@IROHADIS RESOLVE DIS

Dear Fidelis,

This booking S1409098270 is ready to ship, but because it is shipping as a HAZMAT item, they are yet to dispatch as they go through series of clearance in the US before they leave.

As for the discrepancy in charges, it must be as a result of packaging. In as much as the items are of the same weight, the packaging may be different.

Regarding the ones that are yet to be confirmed, we have alerted our US team to make that confirmation for us and update the status for you.

Collins.

Customer Service
www.shippyme.com
8 Ladipo Kuku Street,
Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Original Message
----------------
It’s like 2weeks since I sent this mail and nobody has replied to it shd I take my biz to oda stores

Kindly confirm what is keeping my package with shipping number S1409098270 and also I bought 2 item of same weight and I was charged different price for the shipment I have complained this last week but till now nobody has said any thing u can check dem out with shipping number S1409098642-4,578 and S1409099646 – 5,262.

Also kindly confirm u have my package with tracking number 9405509699937931338615 bought from ebay its suppose to b a blackberry bold9930 and also confirm if its d same package with shipping number S14010065753 cos the name on package is misleading instead of black berry phone am seeing blackberry accessories.

Waiting for ur reply
Chiegene Fidelis

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
The email you quoted effectively resolves your issue. If you login to your user account, you can see the status of your packages. If you expand each booking you can click to see the picture of what was received for you. All these are in your hands. What else do you want us to do for you?

dailydolar:
@IROHADIS RESOLVE DIS
Dear Fidelis,
Collins.
Customer Service
www.shippyme.com
8 Ladipo Kuku Street,
Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos
Original Message
----------------

Waiting for ur reply
Chiegene Fidelis

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Irohadis,wen are lagos packages moving out of your lagos warehouse to lagos addresses?(Lagos home delivery)

**MODIFIED**

I can see u replied sum1 already...I want to assume u didn't see dis

Kindly attend to dis post.
Tanchu
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
START WITH REPLYING EMAILS OF CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE SENT MAILS TO YOU SINCE LAST WEEK

THEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT "STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS"

irohadis:
@maryjames9

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
irohadis:
The email you quoted effectively resolves your issue. If you login to your user account, you can see the status of your packages. If you expand each booking you can click to see the picture of what was received for you. All these are in your hands. What else do you want us to do for you?

because U TINK I ASK QUESTION WITHOUT DOING D NEEDFULL I DONT NEED TO TALK TO U AGAIN I HAVE PAID FOR MY ODA SINCE BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN ALLOCATED TO BATCH MY FRD JUS DID SAME TRANSACTION WITH SHOPTOMYDOOR WITH LESS PRICE AND HIS PACKAGE IS ON D WAY AND U R HEAR SPEAKING GRAMMAR MR U R LOSSING DIS BIZ IS DAT Y U CHARGE ME DIFF FEE 4 SAME PACKAGE OF SAME WEIGHT IN D SAME PACK/ I LAFF N PITY U I DONT NEED UR HELP OO JUS TO INFORM U DAT AM GONE SINCE THANK GOD I FINALLY CHANGED MY EBAY ADDRESS SO I DONT USE UR COY AGAIN SO DAT D NEW PEOPLE U R EXPECTING CAN COME IN N DO BETA BIZZ WITH UR COY
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
maryjames9:
START WITH REPLYING EMAILS OF CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE SENT MAILS TO YOU SINCE LAST WEEK

THEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT "STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS"

BROS LEAVE D MAGA MAKE HIM DEY DERE MAKE CLOTH DEY WERA HIM NA TO SPEAK ENGLISH ON NL HE HAS BEEN REPLYING TO ALL NL COMMENT BUT CAN REPLY TO MAILS SENT SINCE 4DAYS NOW I PITY HIM
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank you Shippyme, i just received my items from ABC here in Onitsha and they are all in good condition, infact i have already changed the laptop screen and inserted the new battery as well.

i will upload the pictures soon

once more thank you, but i will be coming back for a review on your service, i mean an HONEST REVIEW

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Great! We welcome your review.

Johnpaul2k2:
Thank you Shippyme, i just received my items from ABC here in Onitsha and they are all in good condition, infact i have already changed the laptop screen and inserted the new battery as well.
i will upload the pictures soon
once more thank you, but i will be coming back for a review on your service, i mean an HONEST REVIEW
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
irohadis:
Great! We welcome your review.

DIS WEEK IS OVA N NOTHING HAS HAPPENED NOT EVEN ASSIGNING MY PACKAGE TO BATCH N U TALK ABT TECHNOLOGY I HAVE LOST 4DAYS ALREADY N NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING ABT DIS I CANT WAIT TO RECEIVE DEM ALL N GET OUT OF UR SO CALLED BIG TECHNOLOGY COY DAT CANT CHECK STAFFS FROM STEALING PEOPLES PACKAGE WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY TO D ATTACHMENT IS IT DAT AM A PAID TROLL AGAIN AS U ALWAYS SAY U R HAPPY SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE HONEST REPORT WEN IT TOOK HIM DAYS TO GET HIS PACKAGE I LAFF

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2014
I really didn't have a problem with shippyme... All problems i had were my problems.. I was a first time customer who was referred by a friend but i got so into it that i forgot to read basic instructions which were.. 1. Never pay up balance until your status has been updated as received etc. . Some of you here come bashing them just because your friends are doing the same... You dont even check your account... Truth is.. Running this business isn't easy and coming here and destroying their reputation makes it more difficult... For those of you saying they dont reply emails, i really do not know who you're sending them to... Before you start saying am part of their team... Just scroll to the first page.. I was this this close to bashing them when i realized, it was all my fault.. So my basic point is... There are lots of things you can do on your own which includes tracking your own shipments.. The insurance stuff is really important... I mean how would you do business without insurance.? They don't deliver until all payments are received however you only pay when all you orders have been updated as received.... All these i learned on my own and problems i experienced not...

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2014
I agree wit you,albeit partially.
But calling criticisms bashing is wat I don't like.Yes,some may be bitter wit it but it doesn't make d complaints untrue.

There are some customers who know wat they are doing.So,they(shippyme) aren't completely exonerated.
Abt d mails...trust me,u will sweat b4 u get a reply(if u get any).
Shezhawt:
I really didn't have a problem with shippyme... All problems i had were my problems.. I was a first time customer who was referred by a friend but i got so into it that i forgot to read basic instructions which were.. 1. Never pay up balance until your status has been updated as received etc. . Some of you here come bashing them just because your friends are doing the same... You dont even check your account... Truth is.. Running this business isn't easy and coming here and destroying their reputation makes it more difficult... For those of you saying they dont reply emails, i really do not know who you're sending them to... Before you start saying am part of their team... Just scroll to the first page.. I was this this close to bashing them when i realized, it was all my fault.. So my basic point is... There are lots of things you can do on your own which includes tracking your own shipments.. The insurance stuff is really important... I mean how would you do business without insurance.? They don't deliver until all payments are received however you only pay when all you orders have been updated as received.... All these i learned on my own and problems i experienced not...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Shezhawt:

when the ball hit you.. please dont come here complaining.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Shezhawt:
I DONT KNOW WEDA U WORK FOR DEM OR U ARE A CUSTOMER BUT I BELIEVE U R A CUSTOMER DAT HAS BEEN SATIFIED U CAN CHECK MY NAME ON NL N U WILL C WHERE I RECONMMEND CIRCUIT ATLANTIC AND SHIPPYME TO PEOPLE BUT I CANT DO THAT ANY MORE BROS U R JUS ONE OFF I USE TO NJOY SHIPPYME B4 DEY STARTED MESSING UP IF U THING WE R SENDING MAIL TO D WRONG PERSON OR MAIL BOX DEN CHECK D MAIL TRAIL I PASTED ON THE FORUM N C IF THATS NOT D REAL MAIL ID ABEG JUS DONT FILL LIKE ONE SMALL STAR COS U R SERTISFIED ONCE R U AWARE DEY SACKED DERE STAFFS I MEAN D THIEF'S STEALING PEOPLES PACKAGE IN DERE WAREHOUSE. WHAT IS WRONG IN ME WAITING FOR ALL MY PACKAGE TO GET TO DEM B4 I PAY AND Y WILL I PAY C ATTACHMENT ABOVE N TILL NOW MY PACKAGE HAS NOT BE BATCHED BROS NJOY UR GOOD SERVICES WHILE IT LAST
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by dailydolar(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2014
twinskenny:

when the ball hit you.. please dont come here complaining.

leave am him tink say we jus hate d company wey we don dey deal with for yrs make him njoy while it last i said more than this den now
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Irohadis,I got a msg dat my second item left d usa and d status on my profile is "departed".It was also stated that it shld arrive naija in two days.
Your ETA(countdown) read 2days+ which was clearly in order.
Itz past two days now and the status hasn't changed.Anoda tin I noticed is that the ETA has disappeared...what a miracle undecided.

Maybe sumtin came up-itz perfectly normal.But I av every right to be aggrieved cos u raised my hope and dashed it.I advised u adopt contigency approach to planning and it shld reflect on your ETA.There is nothing wrong promising 4days and taking delivery in 3days-your stock 'll simply rise.People 'll say shippy promised 4days but delivered in 3days.Instead u promise 2days and we av not d faintest idea as to were our items are.I said all these earlier but u said u can match d speed of DHL,UPS et al-fine!!! angry

Kindly tell us wat has happened dis time around.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:19am On Nov 01, 2014

Sorry if my image is fading lol

Here comes my experiences with Shippyme!!

My laptop screen and battery arrived shippyme office on the 1st and 4th October respectively, and left for Nigeria One week plus after staying on their custody. reason why it took so long was my own mistake. there were little misunderstanding, i went and added another item, so they were expecting the third items arrival but due to my steady calls everything was resolved.

They got to Nigeria middle of the month and according to them, they were custom relay. then i awaited till 22th when the status changes to warehouse sorting or stuff like that.

On 24th, it also changes to "ready for collection" but since i stays in Onitsha, I paid for ABC delivered on 25th ( which was Saturday ) via internet Banking and it shipped on 28th, Finally received on 30th. I tasted and Fix everything, they were all in Perfect Condition

I was a sleepless Night experiences, not just with shippyme but perhaps my first Online Shopping.

Here is my Rating

if i am to rate Shippyme using 5.0 , I will give them 4.0

Reason
Shippyme charges is kinda high: I don't know why i was billed approximately N8,000 shocked on 2 items (laptop screen and battery ) or is it because of the Screen Risk involved?

Lack of Communication : One problem any company will ever make is failing to inform users on any development angry . They should be a particular individual in charge of receiving and replying especially email because it's not everybody that has airtime to spend in Calling.

Whether i will ever order or ship to Nigeria using Shippyme in My life again? My unbiased Answer is YES!! though i must get a clarification on the items i want ( i mean the prices ) before ordering, so i wouldn't be surprise on any charges they bill.

Why i should use them again? Honestly I have noticed some changes after shippyme update, concerning one nigga stealing most of their customers items. before now, Communicating with them was Hell, but now getting them especially their Phone lines is very easy , remember to burn Credit anyway grin

Where i want shippyme to Improve

Communication : i remember that until this very moment, some of my mails has not been replied (even when my items are here with me cheesy ) . like i said before, responding to customers immediately is one of the keys to boost your company and Build trust.

Warehouse Communications : My items supposed to leave Lagos on Monday but due to poor communications between whoever that is in charge and the warehouse GUY, they waited until Tuesday! after my numerous calls and provoking moments.

Proof Delay after entering my payment on "Credit Purchase History" Tab, these guys still asked for another proof here on nairaland. Shippyme should add a section where people needs to upload their payment invoices as an additional payment evidence to cease delay in verifying someone's claims.

System Networking there is also need to update information of customers across all board, sometimes i have to call and explain a particular problem over and over again. Once a complain is been made, update the user account details so that any of your representatives wouldn't start asking already asked questions cool

Finally, I wish you guys the best in your Business. remember to settle with those who items were lost due to the issues you had . Company must bear any responsibilities that occurs, not your customers. It is not easy for customers to spend their Hard-earned money and expect disappointments. You must find a way to pay them back whether insured or not, atleast we all sacrifice somehow to get what we want. One good turn deserves another.

thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2014
^^^

good for u sir.I shld get my first package today or monday latest... d energy i've expended ehn! cry
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
^^^

good for u sir.I shld get my first package today or monday latest... d energy i've expended ehn! cry

you will

i understand how frustrated people are, but i decided to take things easy with them because i am also a service provider online. sometime error occurs and there is nothing we can do about it.

i wish them the best

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by irohadis: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ Johnpaul2k2, thanks for the review. Honest and objective I must say. I agree with the issues you raised and as you rightly pointed out, we have already identified and implemented fixes to some of them. With time I can guarantee most of them will be resolved. We like a constructive partnership with our customers, where their well articulated views can lead to providing the best service possible. Again, I assure you of better days ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos) / Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.