Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Keshi Uncertain Over Super Eagles Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Uncertain Over Super Eagles Job (461 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Victor Moses Laments Over Super Eagles / Siasia To Take Over Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Uncertain Over Super Eagles Job by freshpreshy: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
The Super Eagles coach has hinted that he is unsure if he would continue as gaffer of the Nigeria national team following his side’s draw against South Africa on Wednesday
Sep 12, 2014 10:11:00By Shina Oludare
Coach Stephen Keshihas said he is not certain if he will remain in charge of the Nigeria national team following his side’s unimpressive performance in the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers. The African champions lost 3-2 at home to Congo before managing a 0-0 draw in Cape Town againstBafana-Bafana.
According to the ‘big boss’, the decision on whether he remains as the Super Eagles coach or not lies within the reach of the Nigeria Football Federation.
"I’m not sure yet. I was just brought in to help manage these two games,” Keshi toldReuters.
"We have finished them now, so we’ll see what happens. If we (he and the Nigerian federation) come to an agreement, yes I’ll stay. If no, I’ll depart. Let’s see how it turns out when I get home,” he concluded.
The former Mali and Togo gaffer’s contract came to an end after the World Cup in Brazil and has not been renewed by NFF no thanks to the in-house crises that has engulfed the football house.
Nigeria are placed third in Group A’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifying log behind Congo (6 points) and South Africa (4 points) and will face Sudan in their next round of qualifier in October.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/5099798
Re: Keshi Uncertain Over Super Eagles Job by bigtt76(f): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wen e for don sign jejely ...e de there de look for increment #mtscheeeeeeeeew grin
Re: Keshi Uncertain Over Super Eagles Job by ROCKJ1(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2014
It's time for a change... he is tired of the job and it shows in the team.
Re: Keshi Uncertain Over Super Eagles Job by SaintMykel108: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
He should be axe,before he nd mikel finish our beloved SE

(1) (Reply)

Costa Haters / Rakitic Will Make History At Barcelona, Says Suker / Which Club Is The Most Successful In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.