Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174846 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Agbgift:
Na who die? undecided

Commander pastor Shekau
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by LadyJul(f): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
May those who lost their lives RIP......You guys should just try to understand that prophet tb Joshua is a human and not GOD.....just like every human he is bound to pass through trials and tribulations....just because he is a man if God doesn't mean he can never experience trials....just because he prophecies doesn't mean he controls things...only God has the power to do that...the only thing a man of God can do is to pray, then GOD can decide if he'll ansa or not(for reasons best known to him)...so you guys should stop having the mentality that a man of GOD must be able to control things from happening....#peace#
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
jojutolu: @ ishilove and odas in ur line, av u ever reported live here before at a scene wea dy fire gunshots? People wil bring u liveupdate and u wil sitdwn in d comfort f ur rum corecting gramar.

PLEASE TELL THEM,,.,,,,.,,.. NL Librarians.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 14, 2014
This African American said Nigerians are dirty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsfP7KkTQ4
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ayodele123(m): 5:09am On Sep 14, 2014
No sentiments,please.
Face the facts of the matter
The construction was faulty and the builders should own up to their negligence.
There was no attack from anywhere.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2014
no11: common guys this is a natural phenomenon .. it can happen to any building not only churches or shrines 9ja u guys are funny
U wldnt type this if u had a family member in there. Biased fvck!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 5:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Layolaw: Huuuummm, i pray that my/family blood will never be use for sacrifice in Jesus name
exactly what pisses me off about christianity. Selfish nd self centred people. U are not even sympathising with the victims, yet praying yours should be safe. The god u are praying to, was he sleeping when the building collapsed. I hope this incidence opens the eyes of many.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2014
kpawoosay: .

you that Is talking. what do u no about the word of God. bible do not embrace criticism. there are a lot of mystery that happen in this world that we can't explain. so the only solution here is to pray for the injured and not the dead cos the dead now faces judgment. No prayer can save them now. Read ur bible oh you catholics...
I thought your religion raises dead people, i.e Lazarus and other stories cited in the bible. So what do u mean by nothing can save them now? undecided
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2014
lilbazy: you welcome bro
what kind of silly explanation is that. By d way, who determines d literal and non literal parts of the bible? Thou shall not steal means so literally, same with thou shall not commit adultery and others not mentioned. Now, jesus rebuilding a temple in 3days wasn't meant literally u say and that he was referring to his resurrection. My friend you are sick, same with your christian foes. U interpret d bible just to cover up d loop holes in it.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: except the one on his preeek

And His Mkpavu.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2014
kpawoosay: People should mind how dey talk o. someone here is now saying that T.B Joshua has used the dead pple to renew his powers. Some are saying that he claim to see vision but he couldn't see this one coming forgetting that Peter in the bible has powers to heal the sick but couldn't heal his own sickness. So personally I think we should start praying for the casualties not creating another thing from this.

What is this one saying here

A Catholic Priest and Even the Pope himself are Seen as Homosexuals , Molesters and what have you,,.,,. By Some Idiots,,.,,,,. Forgetting that So Many Married Pastors or M O G commit such Acts as well ,.,,, No wonder they say a red oil stain on a white Soutane is easily seen forgetting the other white colour,,.,,.

Even the Peter you mentioned NEVER PREDICTED JESUS DEATH.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Acidosis: Come to think of it, the best place to locate the world greatest ediots is Nairaland/Nigeria.

We are talking about lives here; your hatred doesn't count.

Unbelievers and rebels need to understand that their thoughts and feelings have been predicted long before their great grandfathers were born.

Satan said to Jesus, "did you not call yourself the son of God? Powerful & mighty? So why is it difficult for you to turn a stone into bread?"

While on the cross on Calvary, some said to him: "Since you call yourself the son of God; hian! Why don't you save yourself now?" cheesy

Ediotic Nairalanders are now saying: "T.B Joshua, are you not the same man who sees vision about plane crash? Why didn't you see vision about your building?"

What a correlation.

Anyways, evils occur daily; and so long we remain here on earth, we cannot escape all the happenings - christian, moslem or whatever...

The opinion of an unbeliever will never count, even in hell.

RIP to the dead & quick recovery to the injured. May God heal their wounds, pains and agony.

God bless SCOAN
God bless the members and partners of SCOAN
It is well.

Una just dey Desif una sef*in Biliki's Clinic Matter's Voice
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
kpawoosay: .

you that Is talking. what do u no about the word of God. bible do not embrace criticism. there are a lot of mystery that happen in this world that we can't explain. so the only solution here is to pray for the injured and not the dead cos the dead now faces judgment. No prayer can save them now. Read ur bible oh you catholics...

YES IT IS THAT BIBLE THAT WE HAVE BEEN READING THAT KEPT US TILL DATE EVEN B4 THE BIRTH OF THE GENERATIONS OF T.B ,,.,,,,

You wey be Mr Bible Reader ,,.,,,, Wetin you sabi from the Bible ? Undertand Your Bible o you Joshuaite
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2014
zicoraads: Well...over to the conspiracy theorists!

RIP to the dead.

It doesn't matter the effort the devil puts into trying to derail ourbelieve in God. As Christians and believers, temptations would come, persecution would come, the devil would try to tempt us to loose faith in God.

First it was Christ Embassy, now SCOAN. But it doesn't matter which denomination it affects, we are all Christians and therefore an attack on one is an attack on us all. We shall prevail and the devil would be shamed.

If It Were to be a Gate in St Peter's Basilica Rome,,.,,,,. I PROMISE YOU YOU NO GO EVER WRITE THIS THING .

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Trippledots(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
looks like fish, smells fishy...

it may just be beef!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lilbazy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
mack111: what kind of silly explanation is that. By d way, who determines d literal and non literal parts of the bible? Thou shall not steal means so literally, same with thou shall not commit adultery and others not mentioned. Now, jesus rebuilding a temple in 3days wasn't meant literally u say and that he was referring to his resurrection. My friend you are sick, same with your christian foes. U interpret d bible just to cover up d loop holes in it.
may the peace of our lord jesus christ be with you.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ebukaOtika(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
mimiy05:
no sir...i wasn't there and i never said the devil can't heal...no matter what we think or don't think...we have no power infact our Lord Jesus specifically warned us never to judge anyone...u call him a man of satan...can you sincerely tell me that u hv never sinned in your entire life?

Philosophers have what they call what you'v just said,,.,,,,. Arguementum ad ,,.,,,,. It happens when one leaves the Main Problem just to Attack unnecessary Things
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by HolyHolla(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
See the footage of a "strange aircraft" that hovered over SCOAN and is purported to be behind the crash of the multi-storey building here:

www.nigerianbulletin.com/media/exclusive-security-footage-of-synagogue-building-collapse-strange-airplane-allegedly-behind-it.534/media
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
lilbazy: may the peace of our lord jesus christ be with you.
i don't need d peace of ur jesus. I have peace already. Send it to d dead people ur jesus allowed to die in his house.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Jemmax: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Don't let us allow bigotry and narrow mindedness to cloud our judgement on this unfortunate incidence. If the video is real and not doctored in anyway.
In my opinion, I think this is a remote controlled implosive building demolition process ; activated remotely at height to trigger off at a specific time ( enough time for the UFO to disappear from the radar / airspace). I will advice FG and LASG to please conduct detailed forensic investigation e.g. possible trace of explosives, records of flight etc.

This could be a flagship of a new terrorism trend.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamdsam: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
The Year of Crossing the Bridge. Something like would happen somewhere else in Lagos. Impending terror attack. Watch Out!
mcfarlin:

Bible prophecies were specific

Why should his own be general??

All this fault lines in all these so called prophecies...more like guess work.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lilbazy(m): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2014
mack111: i don't need d peace of ur jesus. I have peace already. Send it to d dead people ur jesus allowed to die in his house.
do you know why I love jesus? Inspite of all dis things you are sayin about him! He still loves and forgives you. I pray you accept him b4 dying,cos dia is no repentance in grave.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Revolva(m): 1:04am On Sep 15, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:
The structure is not solid as far as I have learnt .it was designed for a 2 storey building but along D line they decided to put three more storeys on top.I also learnt the building is bending already even long before its collapse.I learnt over 50 is dead already and many injured. #source# Nigeria eye

ok you see..where they messed up...all these contractor are very senseless small time na devil dem go dey blame..kai devil don suffer
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 1:25am On Sep 15, 2014
lilbazy: do you know why I love jesus? Inspite of all dis things you are sayin about him! He still loves and forgives you. I pray you accept him b4 dying,cos dia is no repentance in grave.
First u prayed for peace upon me nd secondly u prayed for me to accept him. U really can't stop avoiding d main issue. Am i d problem/issue here? Why did ur jesus allow that to happen in his house? That's what i'm asking u. Wish u had a family member as a victim of d collapsed structure, i doubt if u wld easily divert from this issue... Wake up from ur delusion my dear.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by TerryCarr(m): 1:30am On Sep 15, 2014
build a school on top of it
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kilokeys(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2014
mack111: exactly what pisses me off about christianity. Selfish nd self centred people. U are not even sympathising with the victims, yet praying yours should be safe. The god u are praying to, was he sleeping when the building collapsed. I hope this incidence opens the eyes of many.
guy most selfish bastards saying this aren't true christians. please dont Generalize.. real christians think before they act. (WWJD) what would Jesus do..

just as darkness isnt the opposite of Light but the absence of it. so also is Evil not the opposite of God but the absence of Him.

the Evil humans do to humans out of freewill can't be blamed on God.
those Engineers that built with fake materials didnt have God on their minds when they built.

the Gospel of christ isnt abt preaching condemnation or rejoicing over the demise of other pple.. its about living a christlike kind of life in every of our endeavours. we r living epistles pple should read.

fanatism is so different from christianity.
and christianity aint a religion but a way of life.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys:
guy most selfish bastards saying this aren't true christians. please dont Generalize.. real christians think before they act. (WWJD) what would Jesus do..

just as darkness isnt the opposite of Light but the absence of it. so also is Evil not the opposite of God but the absence of Him.

the Evil humans do to humans out of freewill can't be blamed on God.
those Engineers that built with fake materials didnt have God on their minds when they built.

the Gospel of christ isnt abt preaching condemnation or rejoicing over the demise of other pple.. its about living a christlike kind of life in every of our endeavours. we r living epistles pple should read.

fanatism is so different from christianity.
and christianity aint a religion but a way of life.
U wrote in quote "the Evil humans do to humans out of freewill can't be blamed on God". Then why is d good humans do to humans out of freewill credited to god. When it is good, u credit it to ur god whether from freewill or not. Just keep ur religious belief to urself, u all are d same.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kilokeys(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
mack111: U wrote in quote "the Evil humans do to humans out of freewill can't be blamed on God". Then why is d good humans do to humans out of freewill credited to god. When it is good, u credit it to ur god whether from freewill or not. Just keep ur religious belief to urself, u all are d same.

if u were intelligent u would understand what i posted.

but the bible also says, Only a fool says there is no God.

so i am nt surprised.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mack111(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys:

if u were intelligent u would understand what i posted.

but the bible also says, Only a fool says there is no God.

so i am nt surprised.
why are u ignoring d question here. No matter any form of good, u will credit it to ur god, but when it happened otherwise u said god shouldn't be blamed for freewill evil. U must be stuppid as ur god. u nd ur imaginary god re d bigger fools. A god who can't even save his own people. What's so peculiar in the life of a believer, absolutely nothing. Its so funny how u people always credit only d good things to ur god. Homo stupido, continue wallowing in ur delusions. Even with what has happened, it still haven't opened ur blind eyes to see there's no god... Cont being stuppid. d same bible that was used to brainwash u, that's d same book u re quoting to me. Next time a family member of urs will be a victim of another mischief in d church, that's my wish for u, so u'd know how it feels. What happened to all d protection quotes in d bible. Despite all d biblical quotes for protection, yet people still died in d ch nd u had d guts to say god shouldn't be blamed. Honestly u re stuppid.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kpawoosay: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Austindark:
see what religious fanatism ve reduced u to
just tell what d ur so called pastor does wen u take corpse to church for burial..
tell me dey don't pray and I will stop replying u..
pls stop defending defending what u don't know
just try and see d truth for what it really is n stop being a slave to some self imposed mog
my friend. our pastors do not pray for the dead. wen someone dies. it becomes avenue and time to remind others that we are nothing but flesh and dis world is not where life ends. it is a time of sober reflection. the dead faces judgement while the alive awaits der own. so I say again we don't pray for the dead for God to have mercy on them. Remember the story of rich man and Lazarus. you have the opportunity to repent now that u are alive arguing with me. or no Rev father will save u when u becomes corp my friend. that candle and prayers for the dead can't do anything.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Austindark(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
kpawoosay: my friend. our pastors do not pray for the dead. wen someone dies. it becomes avenue and time to remind others that we are nothing but flesh and dis world is not where life ends. it is a time of sober reflection. the dead faces judgement while the alive awaits der own. so I say again we don't pray for the dead for God to have mercy on them. Remember the story of rich man and Lazarus. you have the opportunity to repent now that u are alive arguing with me. or no Rev father will save u when u becomes corp my friend. that candle and prayers for the dead can't do anything.
and at d end of d day as part of burial obsequies u will still pray
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by lilbazy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
mack111: First u prayed for peace upon me nd secondly u prayed for me to accept him. U really can't stop avoiding d main issue. Am i d problem/issue here? Why did ur jesus allow that to happen in his house? That's what i'm asking u. Wish u had a family member as a victim of d collapsed structure, i doubt if u wld easily divert from this issue... Wake up from ur delusion my dear.
my friend,may the blessings of thy lord be with you and your family members amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.