Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) (6912 Views)

Prospect Of CIMA (Chartered Institute Of Management Accounting) Holders In NG? / Chartered Institute Of Cost & Management Accounting(cicma),get Senate Approval! / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) by unclebros: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2008
hello

i have a first degree in engineering and a pgd in ports and shippin adm. presently i work with a major logistics company in nigeria. i want to become a chartered member of the CILT. i need someone out there who knows alot about this body, are they relevant for my career?, registrations?, ladder of progress , examinations, costs etc
cheers
Re: I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) by souler(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2011
Pls call me on 08053266975 for any assistance on CILT. It is related to ur course
Re: I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) by Eforce1: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
Think Logistics, think APro Global Nigeria.

- Fleet Management
- Logistics/Supply chain solution

Visit: www.aproglobalng.com

APro Global Nigeria

Contact Information:
We will be glad to hear from you
Office address: 34, Ajayi-Aina Street, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
Support: +234-805-159-5336, +234-706-382-2217

(1) (Reply)

Should I Lie About Work Experience? / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work / Credential Vs Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.