Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

PZ Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Interview (11340 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Interview by Olutola88(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Una dey always make person fear with the way una dey talk about this PZ test mehn. *lol*
Re: PZ Interview by adepiero: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi guys, I just got a message from PZ Cussons about an aptitude test for the post of retail dev. manager. the test holds on Monday by 10am please anybody who has attended their interview before should please gimme necessary info on what to expect. thanks
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
dcaliph:

How was it?
Bro, I didn't even scale through the first stage o (almost did sha). I actually was mentally disconnected from the job when I learnt it's actually a job at North Central of Nigeria, not Lagos! Also, that the person (s) is (are) expected to resume work by October 19 or so (and I would still be doing my NYSC by then; finishing next year February btw). Also, it's actually a SALES job, forget the grammar: 'RETAIL DEVPT MANAGER'...lol.

So, I was already disinterested in the job after being told all this before we even started sef. sad Then, during d test (in which time was obviously a constraint, but I ain't complaining about that), a female invigilator stopped me after seeing my nysc ID card on my table (as a means of identication) and challenged me that how did I even get to enter the exam hall since I'm still a corps member When no be say na me invite myself for aptitude test! angry

They almost wavered it for us that were quite close to the cut-off sha but whatever, 'wasn’t interested in the job after the 'enlightenment'. Nevertheless, the experience was worth it and big congrats to those that passed. I am not making excuses for not passing, I am just sure the job wasn't for me in the first place.

Our best is yet to come. Thanks bro dcaliph for your help till this stage. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
adepiero: Hi guys, I just got a message from PZ Cussons about an aptitude test for the post of retail dev. manager. the test holds on Monday by 10am please anybody who has attended their interview before should please gimme necessary info on what to expect. thanks
Make I give you some tips Ogbeni.

The first stage I think comprises of 30 quantitative questions and 30 verbal ones too. Time alloted: 60 minutes, that is, 1 minute for 1 question.

The time is actually short considering you wouldn't be allowed to use calculator! First jump to questions you know and you would easily solve ooo, in the shortest time. Keep glancing at the clock so you can guess at the rest you're yet to finish (there is no negative marking bro).

The quantitative comprises majorly of graphs, pie, bar charts and tables. Know your percentage and ratio very well.

Verbal consists of sentence corrections, antonyms and synonyms (words like Nefarious, bolster, gaudy were asked), comprehension (be careful not to allow this waste your time oo), and some analytical part sha.

After passing this stage I think, is the CBT. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by adepiero: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
@sholay2011 thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
adepiero: @sholay2011 thanks bro, I appreciate.
You're welcome.
Re: PZ Interview by chiomzylala(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Olutola88: Una dey always make person fear with the way una dey talk about this PZ test mehn. *lol*
. Hmmm. I used to think that it was true until I sat for the test today. My brother abeg, the rumours are true o
Re: PZ Interview by wanney: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
chiomzylala: . Hmmm. I used to think that it was true until I sat for the test today. My brother abeg, the rumours are true o
Pls is it still d same format mentioned here
Re: PZ Interview by Olutola88(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
chiomzylala: . Hmmm. I used to think that it was true until I sat for the test today. My brother abeg, the rumours are true o
lol! Oya, gist me
Re: PZ Interview by damzy88: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:
Bro, I didn't even scale through the first stage o (almost did sha). I actually was mentally disconnected from the job when I learnt it's actually a job at North Central of Nigeria, not Lagos! Also, that the person (s) is (are) expected to resume work by October 19 or so (and I would still be doing my NYSC by then; finishing next year February btw). Also, it's actually a SALES job, forget the grammar: 'RETAIL DEVPT MANAGER'...lol.

So, I was already disinterested in the job after being told all this before we even started sef. sad Then, during d test (in which time was obviously a constraint, but I ain't complaining about that), a female invigilator stopped me after seeing my nysc ID card on my table (as a means of identication) and challenged me that how did I even get to enter the exam hall since I'm still a corps member When no be say na me invite myself for aptitude test! angry

They almost wavered it for us that were quite close to the cut-off sha but whatever, 'wasn’t interested in the job after the 'enlightenment'. Nevertheless, the experience was worth it and big congrats to those that passed. I am not making excuses for not passing, I am just sure the job wasn't for me in the first place.

Our best is yet to come. Thanks bro dcaliph for your help till this stage. I appreciate.
I wrote the test early this month and didn't pass the first stage. I also was discouraged when I Iearnt it was a sales job. Will also be finishing service in Feb. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
damzy88: I wrote the test early this month and didn't pass the first stage. I also was discouraged when I Iearnt it was a sales job. Will also be finishing service in Feb. Cheers.
Are you serving in Lagos? If yes, I may know you.

Cheers. grin
Re: PZ Interview by chiomzylala(f): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
wanney:
Pls is it still d same format mentioned here
yes o. Its still d same format.
Olutola88: lol! Oya, gist me
there's nothing more to say. Everything that happened today was just what I read from this page. The only thing that I dint expect was the crowd that had to go cos they dint pass d test. It was hard mehn!!!!
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
chiomzylala: yes o. Its still d same format. there's nothing more to say. Everything that happened today was just what I read from this page. The only thing that I dint expect was the crowd that had to go cos they dint pass d test. It was hard mehn!!!!
You be foreigner? grin

Well, I wouldn't say it was hard if we'd been allowed to use calculator. Abi?
Re: PZ Interview by chiomzylala(f): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:
You be foreigner? grin

Well, I wouldn't say it was hard if we'd been allowed to use calculator. Abi?
yes, it would hv been easier. All d same, hmmmmm. E no easy
Re: PZ Interview by opeyemmmy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:

Cheers. grin

Oga Sola, I hail. I can see you are doing well with job hunting. I'm sure you will get a placement before service year ends.
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Oga Sola, I hail. I can see you are doing well with job hunting. I'm sure you will get a placement before service year ends.
Loool...thanks bro. Amen! How your side? wink Long time.
Re: PZ Interview by opeyemmmy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:
Loool...thanks bro. Amen! How your side? wink Long time.

Yea. I'm fine. Job hunting here as well. Something good is finally in the offing... one hopes it turns out good. We shall all get there.
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Yea. I'm fine. Job hunting here as well. Something good is finally in the offing... one hopes it turns out good. We shall all get there.
Congratulations oo!!! grin wink The Lord that started the good work will finish it. Best wishes bro.
Re: PZ Interview by opeyemmmy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:
Congratulations oo!!! grin wink The Lord that started the good work will finish it. Best wishes bro.

Amen. I claim it. Thanks man.
Re: PZ Interview by damzy88: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
sholay2011:

Cheers. grin
Nah, serving in lautech Ogbomoso.
Re: PZ Interview by ChelseaKings: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please guys I just got invite for aptitude test come Monday for this position. Am in Enugu now and don't know if it worth traveling to Lag considering the short notice. Plz ur advice would be of great important. Tnx
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
damzy88: Nah, serving in lautech Ogbomoso.
Okay.
Re: PZ Interview by Olutola88(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
chiomzylala: yes o. Its still d same format. there's nothing more to say. Everything that happened today was just what I read from this page. The only thing that I dint expect was the crowd that had to go cos they dint pass d test. It was hard mehn!!!!
lmao! You can't be a motivational speaker. Na so the tin hard reach? Hope say you sha pass am?
Re: PZ Interview by chiomzylala(f): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Olutola88: lmao! You can't be a motivational speaker. Na so the tin hard reach? Hope say you sha pass am?
. Lol. Fortunately I did. Thank God
Re: PZ Interview by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Guys I also got d invite for retail devpt manager. I still a serving corp member( will finish nxt mth though) in Niger state. Pls what's d pay like and is it advisable to take d chance
Pls I need ur replies
Re: PZ Interview by MissIndependent(f): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2014
sholay2011:

Lol Sholay you funny o. I just got an invite too slated for Monday but I don't think I will be going. I believe a better opportunity will come. It is well with us jare
Re: PZ Interview by sholay2011(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
MissIndependent: Lol Sholay you funny o. I just got an invite too slated for Monday but I don't think I will be going. I believe a better opportunity will come. It is well with us jare
Lol.

Try going naa...for experience sake.
Re: PZ Interview by Olutola88(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
chiomzylala: . Lol. Fortunately I did. Thank God
Fantastic! Congrats dear, I pray God sees you through the whole hiring process till you land the offer

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by Olutola88(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2014
This one everybody is saying they don't want Sales Job, Na una go talk say una no want Marketing Job, una go still talk say ministry work no dey challenging. Lmao! Which kind work una com dey find o?

1 Like

Re: PZ Interview by dayoungmoney1: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
i also got an invite for retail dev manager test. i learnt you must be a graduate with 1st class or second class upper to be considered. how true please?
Re: PZ Interview by chiomzylala(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Olutola88: Fantastic! Congrats dear, I pray God sees you through the whole hiring process till you land the offer
Amen!!! Tnx
Re: PZ Interview by chiomzylala(f): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Olutola88: Fantastic! Congrats dear, I pray God sees you through the whole hiring process till you land the offer
Amen!!! Tnx dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. / NLNG Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2014 / PZ Cussons aptitude test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.