Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread (4956 Views)

Photo: Poultry Products Seized By THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICES / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning / The Uselessness Of Nonnykings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Dats ur own disease, do I look to u like som1 dat s unhappy, I smel rat here n I ve said my own, name of seized goods nt disclose , name of person dat send it stil hiden, dis ur ploy to conner pple sweath dats my own to u, take it or leave it
Ymodulus:

Because you have your goods missing from a different case doesn't mean I am lieing.

I personally decided to stay off all case of seized or missing goods aside this one and will never have my hands in it.

[size=14pt]Law 10

Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky

You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.
[/size]
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
chiboy11: Dats ur own disease, do I look to u like som1 dat s unhappy, I smel rat here n I ve said my own, name of seized goods [/b]nt disclose , name of [b]person dat send it stil hiden, dis ur ploy to conner pple sweath dats my own to u, take it or leave it

This is the name of the person

[size=18pt]Name: Ugo E . M

PhoneNo: 07061144737

Items Imported: Cream (Body Cream/lotion)
[/size]

Now thats his info. and phone no.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
chiboy11: Dats ur own disease, do I look to u like som1 dat s unhappy,

[size=14pt]Law 10
You can die from someone else’s misery – emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead.
[/size]
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014

Chiboy11

Have u seen it?? Come let's talk what's fishy.

Law 10
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by greatestman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus: After this deal I have promised never to settle any dispute for anyone. Cause Nairalanders are ungrateful. I just paid a nairalander and he still tell me, that I am lucky I paid him his money.

I was not the one who seized his goods in the first place neither am I related to Nonny. Same person pleaded like a baby to help him. Now he threatens me

I feel like crying, sorry many people turn your honesty for granted God will repay.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by ykjnr(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
chiboy11: Dats ur own disease, do I look to u like som1 dat s unhappy, I smel rat here n I ve said my own, name of seized goods nt disclose , name of person dat send it stil hiden,[s] dis ur ploy to conner pple sweath dats my own to u, take it or leave it[/s]

CHIBOY11,
I dont really comment here on NL but i find it difficult to let go of your write-up. If the above comment were directed at Nonnikings then No p but at YMODULUS then i beg to disagreed. The young dude is the best thing to happen to Nairaland after the great man Surveycash. i too have a bitter (still pending) experience with Micheal but YMODULUS only felt obligated to help since he is the one that brought Nonnikings services here on NL. Pls lets peace reign bruv.... Meanwhile Mr Psycho i just stole one of your patent idea 2 days ago wink grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
ykjnr:
[/b]
CHIBOY11,
I dont really comment here on NL but i find it difficult to let go of your write-up. If the above comment were directed at Nonnikings then No p but at YMODULUS then i beg to disagreed. The young dude is the best thing to happen to Nairaland after the great man Surveycash. i too have a bitter (still pending) experience with Micheal but YMODULUS only felt obligated to help since he is the one that brought Nonnikings services here on NL. Pls lets peace reign bruv.... Meanwhile Mr Psycho i just stole one of your patient ideas 2 days ago wink grin tongue

Thanks.

which idea??
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by yemi2plus(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus: After this deal I have promised never to settle any dispute for anyone. Cause Nairalanders are ungrateful. I just paid a nairalander and he still tell me, that I am lucky I paid him his money.

I was not the one who seized his goods in the first place neither am I related to Nonny. Same person pleaded like a baby to help him. Now he threatens me

Wow!

Anyways, I'm not surprised; I have had worst experience. Nigerians can be so funny/strange at times. Don't allow this stop you from doing what you've been doing.

Keep up the good works!
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by dav8id(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
yemi2plus:

Wow!

Anyways, I'm not surprised; I have had worst experience. Nigerians can be so funny/strange at times. Don't allow this stop you from doing what you've been doing.

Keep up the good works!

My personal though is for him to stop whatever help he offer to these dudes here in importation lane.
To much of small boys here i swear. Many are into the business not to progress but to see a perfect way to pain u black. I met some many of them and i think ymudulus is getting he own share. Remember this is not the first time nairalander importers attack this ymudulus..

There are many import gurus that stay away from nairaland because of many ungreatfull dudes here.yes i meant gurus in importation business that we do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by tonjeola(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
dav8id:

My personal though is for him to stop whatever help he offer to these dudes here in importation lane.
To much of small boys here i swear. Many are into the business not to progress but to see a perfect way to pain u black. I met some many of them and i think ymudulus is getting he own share. Remember this is not the first time nairalander importers attack this ymudulus..

There are many import gurus that stay away from nairaland because of many ungreatfull dudes here.yes i meant gurus in importation business that we do
I see ur point
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2014
dav8id:

I get you. I am also at that in some few weeks.I will leave the section for good. Perfecting that already.

How you doing

yemi2plus:
Wow!
Keep up the good works!
thanks

tonjeola:
I see ur point
thanks
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chukel(m): 7:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

Because you have your goods missing from a different case doesn't mean I am lieing.

I personally decided to stay off all case of seized or missing goods aside this one and will never have my hands in it.

[size=14pt]Law 10

[/size]
it's very unfortunate u reason like this. No matter the privileged position u think u find yourself, it can never always be the same. U referred to people as unfortunate, unlucky, unhappy, drowning. Just pray u never find yourself in an unhappy situation cos what you just professed here will apply to you without any reservation. Shebi u don set law, watch out as that law comes back to u.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2014
chukel: it's very unfortunate u reason like this. No matter the privileged position u think u find yourself, it can never always be the same. U referred to people as unfortunate, unlucky, unhappy, drowning. Just pray u never find yourself in an unhappy situation cos what you just professed here will apply to you without any reservation. Shebi u don set law, watch out as that law comes back to u.
Mr

Why are you quick to change the topic now?? Go and read the law again and my statement and see what I meant before you jump into conclusion.

At first you accuse me of scamming for NonnyKings and I upload The importers info. Now you are here saying rubbish.

Am I still scamming for nonnykings??

Mr Right from time I am never a man of happiness. Have you not read my signature.? In sorrows and sadness I put my best. So I don't Ned happiness. Because I have tasted pan very day of my life every single passing dei the last 4 have been difficult. So man. Sadness is my thing.

Read statement before you jump into conclusion. You sound bitter.

Law 10 again

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chukel(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Mr

Why are you quick to change the topic now?? Go and read the law again and my statement and see what I meant before you jump into conclusion.

At first you accuse me of scamming for NonnyKings and I upload The importers info. Now you are here saying rubbish.

Mr Right from time I am never a man of happiness. Have you not read my signature.? In sorrows and sadness I put my best. So I don't Ned happiness. Because I have tasted pan very day of my life every single passing dei the last 4 have been difficult. So man. Sadness is my thing.

Law 10 again
Ymodulus:
Mr

Law 10 again
Ymodulus:
Mr

Law 10 again
my friend, I think u have a warped sight and reasoning. Who accused u of scamming with nonniking. Monikers chiboy11 and chukel, do dy look same in your eyes? Reason before u comment.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
chukel: [color=#990000][/color] my friend, I think u have a warped sight and reasoning. Who accused u of scamming with nonniking. Monikers chiboy11 and chukel, do dy look same in your eyes? Reason before u comment.

Yes I actually do. I use glasses. Sorry I directed a wrong post at you.

And Chukel do not get me wrong. I decided that cux of what's happening.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
I see u as one rude n fraustrated person. I won't lie ,u set rule 4ur self n ure nt folowng it, idont no wat makes u tink any1 dat ask a quest here s unhapy,u ned learn manners, wat wud ve stopd u 4rm xplaing in total wat d problem is, n u say ure happy rubbish
Ymodulus:

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chukel(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

its ok. Sorry for the harsh words. But dat ur post is not good at all. U may decide not to help anyone again. No problem. But to term people unhappy, unfortunate, unlucky and to be avoided in order not to transfer dia misfortune or drag u as dy drown, is totally unfair and rude.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2014
chukel: its ok. Sorry for the harsh words. But dat ur post is not good at all. U may decide not to help anyone again. No problem. But to term people unhappy, unfortunate, unlucky and to be avoided in order not to transfer dia misfortune or drag u as dy drown, is totally unfair and rude.
Thanks corrections noted. Will correct myself
Thanks once more

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014
chiboy11: I see u as one rude n fraustrated person. I won't lie ,u set rule 4ur self n ure nt folowng it, idont no wat makes u tink any1 dat ask a quest here s unhapy,u ned learn manners, wat wud ve stopd u 4rm xplaing in total wat d problem is, n u say ure happy rubbish

Lol!!!!!!!. U made my day.walahi. I agree with chukel I s was wrong using that law.

But Chiboy11 please let your anger settle and then solve your problem but accusine me of scamming for nonnykings is Liable or will I say defamation on your path and u lucky this us the internet. You accuse me , yet cannot prove and when I counter your claims you ignore. Defamation without Justification is a crime

You know even the way you call me on phone is also rude? Right

No offence but you one demented fellow who needs to go on probation. Rest my case Igbo boy. Your goods are gone and that's all. Take it with heart
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Ure a stupid Nonentity who cald u on phone, u must b high on cheap drugs, usless fool like u, its dat anger n unhapynes uve showd here dat wil kill u early sucker , u just meet ur match here naw, I wil give it 2u d way u pour it, am here 4u 2/4/7 crap
Ymodulus:

Lol!!!!!!!. U made my day.walahi. I agree with chukel I s was wrong using that law.

But Chiboy11 please let your anger settle and then solve your problem but accusine me of scamming for nonnykings is Liable or will I say defamation on your path and u lucky this us the internet. You accuse me , yet cannot prove and when I counter your claims you ignore. Defamation without Justification is a crime

You know even the way you call me on phone is also rude? Right

No offence but you one demented fellow who needs to go on probation. Rest my case Igbo boy. Your goods are gone and that's all. Take it with heart
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
chiboy11: Ure a stupid Nonentity who cald u on phone, u must b high on cheap drugs, usless fool like u, its dat anger n unhapynes uve showd here dat wil kill u early sucker , u just meet ur match here naw, I wil give it 2u d way u pour it, am here 4u 2/4/7 crap
[size=18pt]Law 39: Stir up waters to catch fish
· Anger and emotion is counterproductive
· Stay calm and objective
· Make enemies emotional while you stay calm
· Rattle your enemies[/size]

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2014
Laws for monkeys n goat like u
Ymodulus:
Law 39: Stir up waters to catch fish
· Anger and emotion is counterproductive
· Stay calm and objective
· Make enemies emotional while you stay calm
· Rattle your enemies
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2014
chiboy11: Laws for monkeys n goat like u

Lol!!!

You are funny Chiboy11 lol. Rotflmao!!!!

Ok. I might be a monkey too. Lol why don't you give me banana?

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Lol!!!
You are funny Chiboy11 lol. Rotflmao!!!!
Ok. I might be a monkey too. Lol why don't you give me banana?

U lack moral ,u hardly can comunicate in decent way,now ure sayn I cald u, iits ur Ghost dat cald u n not me.

LAW 1 - don't gve a Bleep about any1 , b nice to who wants 2b nice n give pices to who does nt want peace.
So I am here 4u morron
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2014
chiboy11:

U lack moral ,u hardly can comunicate in decent way,now ure sayn I cald u, iits ur Ghost dat cald u n not me.

LAW 1 - don't gve a Bleep about any1 , b nice to who wants 2b nice n give pices to who does nt want peace.
So I am here 4u morron

Hahahahaha slowpoke

He just called me a slowpoke.

***jumps up shouting and dancing skelewu *****
So excited some one called me a slowpoke
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2014
grin Hehehehehehehehehehe n he knos he s a moroon lols , n I can't stop jubilating he s grin
Ymodulus:

Hahahahaha slowpoke

He just called me a slowpoke.

***jumps up shouting and dancing skelewu *****
So excited some one called me a slowpoke
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Ymodulus: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2014
chiboy11: grin Hehehehehehehehehehe n he knos he s a moroon lols , n I can't stop jubilating he s grin

i also cant stop jubilating walahi i am a slowpoke. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2014
Uve just meet d most maddest person in dis world , incase u dont kno me wel, A.K.A mad man witout borders grin grin
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Wre re u naa Oga bad mouth, me stil dey here 4u ooooo, its geting bored let's make it lively abeg
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by yemi2plus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
I just can't stop laughing.

This is damn funny.
Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by Krak(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Both of you pls sheath your swords.

This is becoming childish.

1 Like

Re: 28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread by chiboy11(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Krak: Both of you pls sheath your swords.
This is becoming childish.
I tink he s childish, imagine askn som1 wat waz sized so ordas won't bring such again,@least let it servr as a guide n he refuse to anwer, yes he haz everyrite not 2ve answerd me n wen som1 came here to ask again 1at I askd I quickly told him to 4get about d OP dat he s hiding somtin dats y. He haz kept mute over dat side, abeg tel me wat I said s it a crime.
Just 4him comin to attack me wit fake rules, he 4got he s dishing out d rule to a very mad man dat already leave by a milion rule.............
Since he hz chosen 2 bhave like a kid, so also I ve worn my retard cloth n am dancing mad on dis tread, am here 4him 2/4/7 rubish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheque Transactions In Nigerian Banks Hit N1.32 Trillion In Three Months / Advice On Relocation To Nigeria From Uk / Islamic Banking: It Won't Work, Sanusi Is Looking For Trouble - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.